FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 2 sides to every personality? - Looking for your advice/suggestions.

2 sides to every personality? - Looking for your advice/suggestions.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

HI my names Vanny (Vanessa) & i live in Grimsby.

I've been struggling for quite a while now with trying to balance my more sensible & respectable side together with my shall we say more impulsive, pervy & deviant side.

My more sensible & behaved side is very shy, sensitive, reserved, private, indecisive & a probably a bit boring & I live on my own also, so i lead a very quiet life day to day most of the time.

My more pervy & impulsive crossdressing T-girl side is definitly much more willing, obedient, sub/dom/switch, perverted, shameless, deviant, exhibitionistic, insatiable & just wants to constantly be naughty & perverted etc.

This more pervy & impulsive crossdressing T-girl side of mine i'm ashamed to admit loves to play with both Girls & Guys as well as also couples. This crossdressing T-girl side that i have loves to serve both girls & guys & so is always looking for a Domme Mistress or Master to Serve in every & any pervy way needed of me etc & by letting myself be rented or turned out by them for all other interested perverts to also well use & take full complete advantage of me too.

Pervy T-Girl me loves doing all types of naughty things like playing/licking & sucking nipples, tits, clits & ass.

I also really enjoy Sucking plenty of big cocks as well as having my tight T-Girl mouth & ass fucked with any big cocks/strap ons/ vibrators etc.

This crossdressing T-girl side of me also has a big exhibitionist streak & really loves it when i'm being treated & well used as well as verbally abused & degraded in private or public like a whore by other people just like a sex toy/piece of meat & cheap 5$ hooker/slut especially even more so when i'm being used & taken full advantage of this way by 2/3 or more people at once or by groups or strangers etc.

Is anyone else similar like this?, i'd love to hear any thoughts anyone has, thanks.

Vanny. x

?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm quite quiet, reserved, and shy until I'm comfortable. I've just accepted it as part of who I am.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can assure you, you're far from alone. I admire your honesty and wish you all the luck in the world.

» Add a new message to this topic