FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New found pegging

New found pegging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We’ve recently started playing with pegging. Didn’t realise how exciting and orgasmic it really was! Mr is normally the dominant one but I love taking control haha. He really loves it and we’ve worked our way up to my big strap on now! I love grabbing his hips and thrusting into him! Any other couples tried it? If not I truly recommend it. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We’ve recently started playing with pegging. Didn’t realise how exciting and orgasmic it really was! Mr is normally the dominant one but I love taking control haha. He really loves it and we’ve worked our way up to my big strap on now! I love grabbing his hips and thrusting into him! Any other couples tried it? If not I truly recommend it. X"

box ticked

"We’ve recently started playing with pegging. Didn’t realise how exciting and orgasmic it really was! Mr is normally the dominant one but I love taking control haha. He really loves it and we’ve worked our way up to my big strap on now! I love grabbing his hips and thrusting into him! Any other couples tried it? If not I truly recommend it. X

box ticked "

We can’t get enough haha x

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Great news ....Mr Bi loves to be fucked with my strappy . But he has to be in the mood , I think its a man thing.

But he cums very quicky , sometimes I don't even have to stroke him as I slide in & out .

"Great news ....Mr Bi loves to be fucked with my strappy . But he has to be in the mood , I think its a man thing.

But he cums very quicky , sometimes I don't even have to stroke him as I slide in & out . "

That’s what I want to try make him cum without touching his throbbing cock hehe x

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"We’ve recently started playing with pegging. Didn’t realise how exciting and orgasmic it really was! Mr is normally the dominant one but I love taking control haha. He really loves it and we’ve worked our way up to my big strap on now! I love grabbing his hips and thrusting into him! Any other couples tried it? If not I truly recommend it. X"

lucky man X

We love it! Love how dominant i feel holding my man by the waist and fucking him. He loves it too, cums so much from it.

H x

I had the very good fortune to meet a lovely lady on here a few years ago. She introduced me to pegging and I thoroughly enjoyed it

I experience a lot of guys here that have that desire and have beèn lucky enough to have given it to a few special people of my past and present. I think its hugely under rated x

By *werty987Couple  over a year ago

hull

Love it.....wait till u convince him to try an real one x

F loves giving me a good seeing to and like you guys C Is usually dominant.

Lots of fun sometimes

» Add a new message to this topic