FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Holidaying solo!

Holidaying solo!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *viatrix OP   Woman  over a year ago

Redhill

They say be careful what you wish for... you might just get it!

So it happens that I will have a few days off in February. I could travel anywhere in the world (obviously, as we’re only talking about 4-5 nights, I can’t really travel to Oz or Bali or such) which is great, but I would be doing so alone. None of my friends have the time off to come with me and the elusive FWB who could come with me hasn’t materialised in my life yet.

So what I’m basically asking is for recommendations for solo travellers... I know there are agencies that cater to this specific market, but since I am within the travel industry, I have great discounts so I’d arrange the travel myself.

Any tips on places where I could meet some great people and have some fun would be good too!

Europe, the Caribbean, Mexico, the Canary Islands...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I would have to say playa del Ingles. Lots of friendly people, meeting bars and some great swinging clubs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would have to say playa del Ingles. Lots of friendly people, meeting bars and some great swinging clubs "

I’d second this. I’m going alone in March. Have been before and had a great time. X

I'm doing Cuba myself at the end of the year through I site called flashpack.com who offer planned excursions for 12 solo travellers in their 30's and 40's. They have trips planned all over the world and I'm sure I've seen a few that are as short as 5 days. I can remember one, it was a 5 day trip in North Africa where you would make it to the top of Table Mountain and back down.

Might be worth checking them out

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Do a solo tour of the Uk’s Best swingers clubs x

Costa del Sol. Torremolinos loads of clubs and always up for giving a tour lol

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

Gran Canaria is best option. We both go there alone and never struggle to make friends . The weather is warm , the flight isn’t too far and the cost is cheap. And the bars and shops are all open. Rest of Europe is pretty cold at the moment and only south Spain and Greece will offer warm weather. But they have little tourism in February .

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Gran Canaria is best option. We both go there alone and never struggle to make friends . The weather is warm , the flight isn’t too far and the cost is cheap. And the bars and shops are all open. Rest of Europe is pretty cold at the moment and only south Spain and Greece will offer warm weather. But they have little tourism in February . "

Would agree that Maspalomas on Gran Canaria would be a good choice, but if you want the full hedonistic swingers experience try Cap d'Agde. For just a bit of naked sunbathing on pretty much any beach, then the north of Fuerteventura.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Have a look at the couch surfing site. It puts you in touch with local people all over the world. You can find people who are happy to act as tour guides and show you their town, or go out for drinks or whatever.

I met up with people on my travels and they've all be great.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

Since leaving my husband I have regularly gone away alone.

I'm off to Japan in May for example.

Somewhere I go back to regularly is Fuerteventura - decent weather, lots of people and I go to an adults only (no screaming kids!) all inclusive with great food, brilliant facilities and right on the beach. Can't recommend enough.

I travel all over the world and have done for years on my own! It's great! Am off to Hawaii this month for 10 days surfing and Japan for 4 weeks in Sept/Oct for rugby

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I go the Canaries and Cyprus on my own ....mainly cos I’ve been going for 30yrs to these places so know them like the back of my hand .... but Cyprus does have a FB there but he’s at work all day so I’m on my own too during the day and some nights

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Hopefully of to Canaries in March alone .... can’t decide which one though

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Been to Italy, Switzerland, France and Madeira on my own in recent years.

You will find that you won't be "alone" for long once you start chatting to people (meaning fellow hotel guests)

Plus advantage of solo travelling meant you can do what you want, go where you want without having to worry whether your "traveling companion" is enjoying themselves. X

By *kbradMan  over a year ago

thurrock

I went to Rome in my first solo trip in September, there's so much to do you forget your on your own and just enjoy yourself, I was there for 4 days and it was perfect

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm off to Reykjavik next week, it will be my first solo holiday and I'm really looking forward to it .

As I've never travelled solo before I booked a package deal with Tui but I will consider booking flights, hotel etc separately for future solo trips if this one is good.

Ive been goin to Fuerteventura.

Used to go on my own. Loved it.

Then friends and family started to join in and tagging along.

Oh for the good old days lol

South tenerife

Sunny and hot all year round

And long days of sun .like 10 hours

I've been going for 10 years

Sunbathe everyday

Costa adeje

Los christianos

Playa las americas

Only 4 hour flight

Try jet2 at stansted

I always go abroad on my own! But sometimes I would love to have a fwb to come with me, not just for the sex either. I'm going the first 2 weeks in June if anyone fancies it?

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

Not quite a holiday as such, but Jane often spends weekends in London alone.

By *hezGeekCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

If it’s the naughtier side of life you want to explore, we recommend Berlin lovely city with loads to do in the day, and a very vibrant night scene

By *j60Man  over a year ago

Wetherby /Scarborough/leeds

I go to goa twice a year always meet people on fab so have a great time

» Add a new message to this topic