FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > When do you stop being a newbie, and become an experienced swinger?

When do you stop being a newbie, and become an experienced swinger?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enAndRegina OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Was just updating profile, and not sure or not if Regina and are can still class ourselves as newbies?

We have been to a club 3 times, done a couple swap and 2 threesomes. Still consider ourselves as newbies as we still have so much to try.

Like, Regina making out with a girl, whilst one is sat on my cock, and the other my face.

When did you realise you weren’t a newbie anymore?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

"Was just updating profile, and not sure or not if Regina and are can still class ourselves as newbies?

We have been to a club 3 times, done a couple swap and 2 threesomes. Still consider ourselves as newbies as we still have so much to try. u take it at your own pace if u still class yourself as a newbie thats your choice dont agree with putting labels on thing u just enjoy life to the full

Like, Regina making out with a girl, whilst one is sat on my cock, and the other my face.

When did you realise you weren’t a newbie anymore?"

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

When I had successfully organised and participated in my second gangbang / mini orgy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some profiles on here been over a year and still class themselves as newbies, might just be lazy when it comes to updating their profiles.

I saw one with 20 meets that still classes themselves as newbies though, just personal choice i guess.

» Add a new message to this topic