FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hosting a single woman

Hosting a single woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. Live on the Costa del sol. Is it a wierd idea to offer a single woman the chance to chat and if connect host them over here for a weekend? Hang out, maybe get to a club or two depending on the mood. Finding it hard to get back to Vanilla life and realise that I need a fab woman not a Vanilla I’ve woman.

Anyway chat away, comment or look me up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's not weird but if a single woman asked me if she should take you up on the offer I would advise her against it.

When you say host do you mean staying at your place?

Yeah I have various options. I.e in Gib and in spain

Plus I mean chat and get to know someone before hand. Not book your flight tmrw and come out with expectation of everything and anything. Hence why I asked if it was wierd lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally would not fly and meet a man, stay at his house with an expectation of a sex fuelled weekend, as a single woman

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

It's not really a very safe proposition for a single lady, no matter whether your intentions are genuine. I'm sure you can understand that.

We always appreciate that single people are probably most nervous about meeting, whether a first social or a play meet. For example a straight guy will be walking into a social situation where he'll be looking for approval from both partners in a couple. On a play meet in a hotel somewhere, how does he know we're not going to drug him and harvest a kidney or two! :P

Seriously though, singles need to be careful with their own safety. The complications of this lifestyle also mean that none of their friends might know so they may not even be able to tell anyone where they are going or to expect a report in text or call at a specified time.

You're proposition to fly hundreds or thousands of miles and then be reliant on you for goodwill and accommodation can all so easily go wrong, even just a fall out over what's expected in return leading to having to find somewhere else to stay and whole holiday going bad.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I’d not do it on the grounds that you could be a right weirdo.

I’m sure you’re not. But the possibility is there.

And the same for me, how do you know i’d not move in and never move out?

Got to be careful!

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Plus I mean chat and get to know someone before hand. Not book your flight tmrw and come out with expectation of everything and anything. Hence why I asked if it was wierd lol "
I chatted to a guy then met him while I was in Rome. Just socially that time but hopefully not the next time x

That’s a fair enough point. I’m not by the way! A wierdo, axe murderer etc just thought I better get that in there lol unfortunately swinging is designed for couples. But once you been a couple and you break up. It’s hard to go back. The excitement in the lifestyle is something indescribable. When we went to Desire in Mexico, has to be the most incredible thing i have done in my sexual experience.

Need places to arrange singles events with equal single woman to single men invites.

"I’d not do it on the grounds that you could be a right weirdo.

I’m sure you’re not. But the possibility is there.

And the same for me, how do you know i’d not move in and never move out?

Got to be careful!"

Your supposed to talk ppl out of it not entice them with you staying lol

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Hi op!

This would be a great proposition from someone I already knew - and I’m hoping to visit a friend in the Channel Islands as soon as funds allow!

However - although a meeting of 2 virtual strangers could result in an amazing weekend and a lasting friendship - it could also go horribly wrong! (One not being what the other expectedin looks, personality or both, financial misunderstandings, one being a nut job etc etc)

I’d say it was far better to get to know people on your visits to the uk and then invite them over to Spain if you click?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Hi op!

This would be a great proposition from someone I already knew - and I’m hoping to visit a friend in the Channel Islands as soon as funds allow!

However - although a meeting of 2 virtual strangers could result in an amazing weekend and a lasting friendship - it could also go horribly wrong! (One not being what the other expectedin looks, personality or both, financial misunderstandings, one being a nut job etc etc)

I’d say it was far better to get to know people on your visits to the uk and then invite them over to Spain if you click? "

Very sensible Peachy

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I did this with someone in Cyprus ... met on another site and after 6 months of chatting I went out ... have never stayed at his always in a hotel .... due out there again soon will be the 3rd time I have gone out there x

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Hi op!

I’d say it was far better to get to know people on your visits to the uk and then invite them over to Spain if you click?

Very sensible Peachy "

I know right? It does happen sometimes - you just have to be willing to wait a while!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wouldn’t it be sensible for you to fly to the UK for a social first....

Then invite someone into your home first?

What if she turns up and looks like Susan Boyle?

Yes it would be logical, but I think that is why I started the post. It was to put me out there. I’d be happy to fly back to Uk to meet for a social. At 40 pound return from malaga at the moment it’s easy to pop back to Uk for a weekend. It’s trying to find the best place to go and the best ppl to have a slight connection with before hand. Did the same when I went to Eurekas the first time I knew a few ppl through here. They where amazing and still are some great friends.

Sooo has anyone got any suggestions on best place to meet single people?

» Add a new message to this topic