FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Unread messages

Unread messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey you fab lot. How many others on here have the problem of sending messages and just seeing a page long filled with unread messages. The amount of men on here that blanket women with the same messages ruin this site. Every time I get a reply the same answer comes back to me. Sorry but I have to go through hundreds of messages a day. That must mean that the same men are messaging every woman the same shit day In day out. Leaving the ones like me that only message the ones they like left in the sea or shit copy and pasted messages. What is a genuine guy to do???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This won’t get any replies now I guess ha ha ah

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be original, interesting and above all... Polite as fuck!

"This won’t get any replies now I guess ha ha ah "

Give it time!

I've been told by a few ladies that they set aside an hour or so when they get the chance to scroll through and de-troll the worst ones then go back for the ok ones then again for the good ones lol!

Totally agree it's hard work when you message just the odd one or 2 women, but I understand that it's virtually imposst for them to go through everything! They would need a p.a! Ha ha

Nature of the beast I guess!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Probably not your message..

We do not like that profile picture.

I can’t say anything about your profile as you’ve not asked but I think you’ll find your problem is your profile not other men. Most women read profiles before the message and if they don’t like what they read then they don’t bother to read the message. It could be the best message ever but if we don’t get that far then you’ll not have much luck.

"Hey you fab lot. How many others on here have the problem of sending messages and just seeing a page long filled with unread messages. The amount of men on here that blanket women with the same messages ruin this site. Every time I get a reply the same answer comes back to me. Sorry but I have to go through hundreds of messages a day. That must mean that the same men are messaging every woman the same shit day In day out. Leaving the ones like me that only message the ones they like left in the sea or shit copy and pasted messagesz. What is a genuine guy to do???"

Yeah unfortunately the cockwombles eat up women’s time with pointless messages and bs about fucking, and showing their smeg covered knobs.

Yeah and a billion messages after no response doesn’t help either. Best thing to do is not do the above, and wait. It may take a few days but you never know

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"The amount of men on here that blanket women with the same messages ruin this site. "

Ah, it's all those OTHER men blanket messaging...

Seriously, don't look at your sent messages page. It can't possibly give you useful information, only frustration and confusion.

Riiiiiight. The reason you’re not getting replies is because of other men? Suuuuuuuure

"Hey you fab lot. How many others on here have the problem of sending messages and just seeing a page long filled with unread messages. The amount of men on here that blanket women with the same messages ruin this site. Every time I get a reply the same answer comes back to me. Sorry but I have to go through hundreds of messages a day. That must mean that the same men are messaging every woman the same shit day In day out. Leaving the ones like me that only message the ones they like left in the sea or shit copy and pasted messages. What is a genuine guy to do???"

Cry into your pillow and let us men get on with it.

By *onygirlieWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

A always read them but especially when you’re new it’s a full time job. So have to hide for a bit or turn messages off otherwise it gets silly.

However sometimes it does take more than one message to get my attention you begin to lose track of whom u may be interested in lol!

But what gets my goat is when guys send another 2 when you have ignored the first 2. Then I’m afraid it’s a block some guys can’t take a hint!

And no I can’t reply with a polite no I have a job and life off fab!

It depends what mood I'm in as to whether I read all my messages or not to be honest.

If I keep on top of them it's not too bad but then sometimes I open up Fab and I have 30 new messages so rather than reading and replying to them all I will do a quick scan and reply to my friend's first and then any that initially sparked my interest with the first couple of words. So I guess the only advice I can give is make the title and the first sentence a good one that's going to stand out.

ive 138 unread,,,theres no wayi,ll read all of them

"ive 138 unread,,,theres no wayi,ll read all of them"

when mine gets like that I just do a block delete a like a nice tidy inbox.

It's very easy to blame others for your lack of success.

Most people on fab will look at your profile before they consider looking at your message. A lot of women and some couples browse in mode, so you'll never know they've checked you out.

If they don't like anything on your profile or decide that you're just not for them why on earth would they be in a hurry to.open your message?

Many would recommend that you delete your sent messages so you'll never know if they've been read or not

"ive 138 unread,,,theres no wayi,ll read all of them

when mine gets like that I just do a block delete a like a nice tidy inbox. "

good advice

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Maybe that was a polite way of saying they're not interested? Believe me we will find the ones we like the look/sound of!!

» Add a new message to this topic