FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Advise or block

Advise or block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *martyandPants OP   Couple  over a year ago

bristol

I’m the kind of person who likes to give feedback to someone if they give a bad interview...

In the same vein I’m very tempted to respond to the shockingly bad messages we receive with some blunt feedback to save the next lady/couple.

Does anyone do this or do you all just instantly block?

Guys - would you appreciate the advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please we do

Do it

Always looking to refine my approach so yes it would be fine to get the odd pointer

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I do it as well. Sometimes given a chance it turns out to be a nice chat. Managed to turn a few abusive people round this way as well.

Would love genuine feedback,but unfortunately some men get arsey

Only one slight problem op your help might only work for contacting you if u understand what I'm saying

"Yes please we do

Do it "

Someone needs to buy you a bigger Spoon!

"Yes please we do

Do it

Someone needs to buy you a bigger Spoon!"

You lost me there but at the same time you are in the yanny team

"I’m the kind of person who likes to give feedback to someone if they give a bad interview...

In the same vein I’m very tempted to respond to the shockingly bad messages we receive with some blunt feedback to save the next lady/couple.

Guys - would you appreciate the advice?"

I do that too

[Removed by poster at 20/01/19 16:19:49]

"I’m the kind of person who likes to give feedback to someone if they give a bad interview...

Guys - would you appreciate the advice?"

I have in the past

"I do it as well. Sometimes given a chance it turns out to be a nice chat. Managed to turn a few abusive people round this way as well. "

bristol

"Yes please we do

Do it "

Good to know. Though something tells me you don’t need any help...

bristol

"Always looking to refine my approach so yes it would be fine to get the odd pointer"

Great

bristol

"I do it as well. Sometimes given a chance it turns out to be a nice chat. Managed to turn a few abusive people round this way as well. "

Nice to feel like we’re part of a ‘training team’

bristol

"Would love genuine feedback,but unfortunately some men get arsey "

Well this is encouraging me, and if they get arsey I can use the block!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I have in the past but sometimes they think that's their green light to chat more!

bristol

"Only one slight problem op your help might only work for contacting you if u understand what I'm saying"

Totally see what you’re saying but I don’t think my tips would be that niche... is there anyone who goes for a pictureless profile with ‘Wanna fuck?’ as the message?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No, we never give advice on messages or profile unless it's specifically asked for. I'd rather they sent an abusive or crude message than cover up their nature until we or another unsuspecting soul met them.

bristol

"Yes please we do

Do it

You lost me there but at the same time you are in the yanny team "

Now you’ve both lost me!

bristol

I do that too "

Nice to know I'm not alone! And my apologies for not being more inclusive in my OP

bristol

I have in the past "

I imagine it gets pretty boring after a while..

bristol

"No, we never give advice on messages or profile unless it's specifically asked for. I'd rather they sent an abusive or crude message than cover up their nature until we or another unsuspecting soul met them."

Eek, good point! I hadn’t thought of that

Please give this man advice.....

Most men are just happy to get a reply back from a couple

I do that too

Nice to know I'm not alone! And my apologies for not being more inclusive in my OP "

I didn't really notice. I do it because I was once younger and more stupid and kinder people took the time to explain things to me. I had/have good role models.

Unless they specifically ask for it I wouldn't. Unless it's very general I think most advice is more subjective rather than objective. This in turn may be a bit of a hindrance than helpful. There are so many different approaches on here, and what works for one may not work for another. This can be down to a variety of things not least the individual character and how they pull it off.

"No, we never give advice on messages or profile unless it's specifically asked for. I'd rather they sent an abusive or crude message than cover up their nature until we or another unsuspecting soul met them.

Eek, good point! I hadn’t thought of that "

Some may cover up. If I get the slightest inclination that's the case. Then I'd not bother responding at all. Some people are polite and are curious, are genuine and being honest with me.

I may not feel attracted to them at the moment, or ever, but a little helpful advice, given with the best intentions. That can change someone's life.

bristol

"I have in the past but sometimes they think that's their green light to chat more! "

I know!

bristol

"Unless they specifically ask for it I wouldn't. Unless it's very general I think most advice is more subjective rather than objective. This in turn may be a bit of a hindrance than helpful. There are so many different approaches on here, and what works for one may not work for another. This can be down to a variety of things not least the individual character and how they pull it off. "

I totally agree that everyone has different preferences, and that’s what I love about fab. I don’t mind when someone gets in touch suggesting something we’re just not into. But I don’t think there’s anyone who doesn’t like it when someone has a profile picture, has clearly read your profile and sends a message of more than 3 words? Or do they??

bristol

"No, we never give advice on messages or profile unless it's specifically asked for. I'd rather they sent an abusive or crude message than cover up their nature until we or another unsuspecting soul met them.

Eek, good point! I hadn’t thought of that

Some may cover up. If I get the slightest inclination that's the case. Then I'd not bother responding at all. Some people are polite and are curious, are genuine and being honest with me.

I may not feel attracted to them at the moment, or ever, but a little helpful advice, given with the best intentions. That can change someone's life."

I’m going to go forth with this in mind

I have been known to explain why I am not interested in their profile! X

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Depends what mood i am in tbh

Sometimes instant block and other times I give a detailed reply,about why their message was inappropriate etc.

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

Instant block...you will find any form of advice will probably be taken badly and possibly lead to abusive replies

By *ildfire1212Man  over a year ago

fife

"Yes please we do

Do it

You lost me there but at the same time you are in the yanny team "

If they hurt your emotions in a way you bring it up on here there is no reason not to block them so do what you feel is right

"Unless they specifically ask for it I wouldn't. Unless it's very general I think most advice is more subjective rather than objective. This in turn may be a bit of a hindrance than helpful. There are so many different approaches on here, and what works for one may not work for another. This can be down to a variety of things not least the individual character and how they pull it off.

I totally agree that everyone has different preferences, and that’s what I love about fab. I don’t mind when someone gets in touch suggesting something we’re just not into. But I don’t think there’s anyone who doesn’t like it when someone has a profile picture, has clearly read your profile and sends a message of more than 3 words? Or do they??"

I tend to just block. The reason, if they can't read or mostlikely ignored something, no matter how nicely you may say it, they'll chance it with the next target. Most of these people have been shown or told through forums or others and it goes in one ear and flows out the other. The forum is a good place to show things... On about 4 or 5 %*contribute where as about 60% read... (Figures been used often enough over the many years on fab.)

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

weybridge

Advice is awesome and much appreciated as long as your motives are good xx

bristol

"Unless they specifically ask for it I wouldn't. Unless it's very general I think most advice is more subjective rather than objective. This in turn may be a bit of a hindrance than helpful. There are so many different approaches on here, and what works for one may not work for another. This can be down to a variety of things not least the individual character and how they pull it off.

I totally agree that everyone has different preferences, and that’s what I love about fab. I don’t mind when someone gets in touch suggesting something we’re just not into. But I don’t think there’s anyone who doesn’t like it when someone has a profile picture, has clearly read your profile and sends a message of more than 3 words? Or do they??

I tend to just block. The reason, if they can't read or mostlikely ignored something, no matter how nicely you may say it, they'll chance it with the next target. Most of these people have been shown or told through forums or others and it goes in one ear and flows out the other. The forum is a good place to show things... On about 4 or 5 %*contribute where as about 60% read... (Figures been used often enough over the many years on fab.) "

Ooh how interesting- thanks for that.

» Add a new message to this topic