FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The like gluttons

The like gluttons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I the only person sick of seeing people regularly post seductive/sexy photos on here but say they don’t meet ?

I can understand people who use the website mainly for the forums and such but it seems to me that there is a handful of people ( mainly female profiles ) that seem to only use this website to boost their own ego using likes and regularly asking people to get them featured on the hot photos list

Not something the concerns me or anything but it’s a pet peeve of mine tbh , if you just want likes go use Facebook or instagram

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Am I the only person sick of seeing people regularly post seductive/sexy photos on here but say they don’t meet ?

I can understand people who use the website mainly for the forums and such but it seems to me that there is a handful of people ( mainly female profiles ) that seem to only use this website to boost their own ego using likes and regularly asking people to get them featured on the hot photos list

Not something the concerns me or anything but it’s a pet peeve of mine tbh , if you just want likes go use Facebook or instagram "

Bigger demographic on here though to help boost the self esteem more.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't meet

A very mild entrance to the world of exhibitionism, and of course a little ego stroking too.

"Am I the only person sick of seeing people regularly post seductive/sexy photos on here but say they don’t meet ?

Not something the concerns me or anything but it’s a pet peeve of mine tbh , if you just want likes go use Facebook or instagram Bigger demographic on here though to help boost the self esteem more."

Hmmm suppose , much more lonely,horny and desperate men on here

Does this not fit into the different reasons why people are here to start with?

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Not something the concerns me or anything but it’s a pet peeve of mine tbh , if you just want likes go use Facebook or instagram Bigger demographic on here though to help boost the self esteem more.

Hmmm suppose , much more lonely,horny and desperate men on here "

That's a Bingo

"A very mild entrance to the world of exhibitionism, and of course a little ego stroking too."

Everyone likes their ego stroked once in a while that’s normal, but some profiles take it too far

"Does this not fit into the different reasons why people are here to start with?

"

Is it ?

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Just avoid the ones looking for Fabs on their pics then. Block & move on.

Same goes for anything or anyone that grinds your gears on Fab. It leaves them to enjoy Fab their way, & you to find the type of folk you will get along with.

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Can't really say it bothers me in the slightest. There are lots more issues with the site than women posting nice photos of themselves.

If they aren't meeting then just block them. That way you don't ever have to look at thier horrible photos again.

"Can't really say it bothers me in the slightest. There are lots more issues with the site than women posting nice photos of themselves.

If they aren't meeting then just block them. That way you don't ever have to look at thier horrible photos again."

lol

By *imandher84Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Fab is a minefield but then that is the nature of the beast, it's the same as the multitude of profiles offering all night fun and the best sex someone has ever had only to finish in 30 seconds and sheepishly beggar off..

We use fab the way most people use there height as 6ft + it's just a little added extra to clubs and socials

Not something the concerns me or anything but it’s a pet peeve of mine tbh , if you just want likes go use Facebook or instagram "

I don’t see the problem in that.

Everyone gets out of the scene what they want, if that’s just posting naughty photos of themselves online for others to look at or fantasies about others maybe wanking over then that’s up to them.

Mr xx

"I don't meet "

Me neither!

So OP are you saying I have to delete all my sexy pics

"Can't really say it bothers me in the slightest. There are lots more issues with the site than women posting nice photos of themselves.

If they aren't meeting then just block them. That way you don't ever have to look at thier horrible photos again."

Nothing to do with me not being able to meet them it’s just something that niggles away at me that all they seem to want from this site is some sort of fake gratification

"I don't meet

Me neither!

So OP are you saying I have to delete all my sexy pics "

Not nessacarily if your sole use of the site was that then yeh I would but i guess if you’ve replied to this then your probably quite active on the forums

No one is forcing you to look at their pictures or profiles.

If it bothers you that much, why not simply use the block button?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You kind of contradicted yourself with the line "Not something the concerns me or anything but it’s a pet peeve of mine tbh" OP

If it doesn't concern you, how can it be a pet peeve?

People use the site for all sorts of reasons, and in all sorts of ways, for some it will be to meet likeminded others, for others it will be for the forums, or just to chat, for others still it might be to post pics and enjoy the ego boost seeing them get fabbed might bring them - so long as what they are doing doesn't have any kind of impact on you, why trouble yourself with it?

"You kind of contradicted yourself with the line "Not something the concerns me or anything but it’s a pet peeve of mine tbh" OP

People use the site for all sorts of reasons, and in all sorts of ways, for some it will be to meet likeminded others, for others it will be for the forums, or just to chat, for others still it might be to post pics and enjoy the ego boost seeing them get fabbed might bring them - so long as what they are doing doesn't have any kind of impact on you, why trouble yourself with it? "

If something was to concern me it would be a real problem not something trivial as this lol

Something of concern would be a grooming ring or fake profiles and such not me getting annoyed over something so insignificant in the grand scheme of things haha

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"You kind of contradicted yourself with the line "Not something the concerns me or anything but it’s a pet peeve of mine tbh" OP

People use the site for all sorts of reasons, and in all sorts of ways, for some it will be to meet likeminded others, for others it will be for the forums, or just to chat, for others still it might be to post pics and enjoy the ego boost seeing them get fabbed might bring them - so long as what they are doing doesn't have any kind of impact on you, why trouble yourself with it?

If something was to concern me it would be a real problem not something trivial as this lol

Something of concern would be a grooming ring or fake profiles and such not me getting annoyed over something so insignificant in the grand scheme of things haha "

I think you've missed my point, if it's truly that trivial and not worth worrying about then it wouldn't even be a pet peeve, and certainly not one worth posting about.

Either way the latter part of my first post is just as relevant

Something of concern would be a grooming ring or fake profiles and such not me getting annoyed over something so insignificant in the grand scheme of things haha

I think you've missed my point, if it's truly that trivial and not worth worrying about then it wouldn't even be a pet peeve, and certainly not one worth posting about.

Either way the latter part of my first post is just as relevant "

A pet peeve is something that’s trivial and not a majour concern though ? Eg someone not washing their dishes after dinner might be a pet peeve of someone

Obviously however from the response I’ve seen on this post most people arnt too happy with what I’ve said seems yous are more annoyed than me , but yeh I get all your points next time I’ll just bite my Tounge sure

I don't meet 'new' people. Enthasis on the new. I have contacts on fab who I have repeat meets with or who I have built friendships with over the years or people who I have met before who like to see my current pics. Occasionally If someone stands out I will meet. My most regular meet now I met while not meeting.

Its my profile and I'll continue to use it how I wish and anyone who disagrees are always welcome to block me.

"I don't meet 'new' people. Enthasis on the new. I have contacts on fab who I have repeat meets with or who I have built friendships with over the years or people who I have met before who like to see my current pics. Occasionally If someone stands out I will meet. My most regular meet now I met while not meeting.

Its my profile and I'll continue to use it how I wish and anyone who disagrees are always welcome to block me. "

Again why is someone like you taking offence you’ve just highlighted how you don’t fit the description of the type of profile I described

You seem to be using fab for the right reasons so good for you

I’m not here as some sorta gate keeper or judge How each individual person uses it I was just drawing attention to something which grinds my gears a little to see if anyone else felt the same hahaha

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

OP is it that they don’t meet or they just don’t want to meet you ?

"A pet peeve is something that’s trivial and not a majour concern though ? Eg someone not washing their dishes after dinner might be a pet peeve of someone

"

I think you need to look up the definition of 'pet peeve' because your understanding of it is wrong, which may explain why you are getting some of the responses you have.

A 'pet peeve' is not something someone thinks of as trivial. It is in fact something that really gets to someone. Winds them up. Grinds their gears.

Their top annoyance, or one of them.

"I don't meet 'new' people. Enthasis on the new. I have contacts on fab who I have repeat meets with or who I have built friendships with over the years or people who I have met before who like to see my current pics. Occasionally If someone stands out I will meet. My most regular meet now I met while not meeting.

Its my profile and I'll continue to use it how I wish and anyone who disagrees are always welcome to block me.

Again why is someone like you taking offence you’ve just highlighted how you don’t fit the description of the type of profile I described

I’m not here as some sorta gate keeper or judge How each individual person uses it I was just drawing attention to something which grinds my gears a little to see if anyone else felt the same hahaha "

But I am as you described. I share pics but my profile states not meeting. So that's why I'm pointing out its not always so black and white

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"OP is it that they don’t meet or they just don’t want to meet you ?"

This

"OP is it that they don’t meet or they just don’t want to meet you ?"

As said earlier nothing to do with me personally meeting them hahaha I don’t pester people for meets if they say on their profile that they’re not meeting

I just find it a bit strange to use a swinging site and only use it for getting likes and such but hey different strokes for different people

I’m not here as some sorta gate keeper or judge How each individual person uses it I was just drawing attention to something which grinds my gears a little to see if anyone else felt the same hahaha

But I am as you described. I share pics but my profile states not meeting. So that's why I'm pointing out its not always so black and white "

Just read your profile there now , it says you use the forums I would say forums are one of the main reasons people are on here as they are so popular

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Not something the concerns me or anything but it’s a pet peeve of mine tbh , if you just want likes go use Facebook or instagram Bigger demographic on here though to help boost the self esteem more.

Hmmm suppose , much more lonely,horny and desperate men on here "

My friends and family have kindly asked me to stop showing my dick pics on facebook, so where can I go?

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"OP is it that they don’t meet or they just don’t want to meet you ?

As said earlier nothing to do with me personally meeting them hahaha I don’t pester people for meets if they say on their profile that they’re not meeting

I just find it a bit strange to use a swinging site and only use it for getting likes and such but hey different strokes for different people "

Op I think you will find some people dip in and out of fab. Some start dating but like the forum side of things or even club nights (yes without sex) and keeping their account open should their dating not work out

I put loads of pics up and meet quite rarely as I’m fussy does that mean I’m not using fab properly in your eyes ?

"I don't meet

Me neither!

So OP are you saying I have to delete all my sexy pics

Not nessacarily if your sole use of the site was that then yeh I would but i guess if you’ve replied to this then your probably quite active on the forums "

I do actually meet and it’s usually socials etc, this site isn’t purely for sex.

I just find it a bit strange to use a swinging site and only use it for getting likes and such but hey different strokes for different people

Op I think you will find some people dip in and out of fab. Some start dating but like the forum side of things or even club nights (yes without sex) and keeping their account open should their dating not work out

I put loads of pics up and meet quite rarely as I’m fussy does that mean I’m not using fab properly in your eyes ? "

If OP just logged on once a year and looked like you I'd meet him.

Either way the latter part of my first post is just as relevant

A pet peeve is something that’s trivial and not a majour concern though ? Eg someone not washing their dishes after dinner might be a pet peeve of someone

Obviously however from the response I’ve seen on this post most people arnt too happy with what I’ve said seems yous are more annoyed than me , but yeh I get all your points next time I’ll just bite my Tounge sure "

I know what you mean OP.

I have to bite my tounge all the time

I put loads of pics up and meet quite rarely as I’m fussy does that mean I’m not using fab properly in your eyes ? "

Again as I said earlier I’m not here to be a gate keeper or a judge I just wanted to see if people shared the same opinion as me , try not to take it to heart !

Everyone uses this site for different reasons...if your pissed off by it it’s your fault not theirs

Not something the concerns me or anything but it’s a pet peeve of mine tbh , if you just want likes go use Facebook or instagram

Everyone uses this site for different reasons...if your pissed off by it it’s your fault not theirs "

Ahhh yes another person who dosnt read the full thread and ends up saying something that’s already been said and explained

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Doesn't bother me at all. People use the site how it suits themselves. Also, with FB etc you can't post the types of pics you see on here.

People use the site for all sorts of reasons, and in all sorts of ways, for some it will be to meet likeminded others, for others it will be for the forums, or just to chat, for others still it might be to post pics and enjoy the ego boost seeing them get fabbed might bring them - so long as what they are doing doesn't have any kind of impact on you, why trouble yourself with it? "

What they said

» Add a new message to this topic