FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fab hot

Fab hot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So over the months I've noticed quite a few replies in different posts about us women on here being fab hot but wouldn't consider them vanilla hot.

Guys are being given advise to drop their standards to get meets and it just struck accord with me. Kinda reminds me of a night out a very long time ago when a guy said to my ex without realising he was my partner at the time, nice body shame about the face when describing my best friend.

What's your defenition of us ladies on fab in terms of fab hot Vs vanilla hot ?

Women what are your thoughts on how some but not all of the guys here think we are fab hot ?

I personally feel that I am attractive in both worlds which is confirmed by others, but does it bother you that guys think the two are very different levels of hotness ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice legs on you op. I am sure you have the same in the outside world X

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Fab definitely adds a few points. Say about 2.

5 in real world = 7 on here.

"Nice legs on you op. I am sure you have the same in the outside world X "

Well they are my legs on both worlds funnily enough.

"Fab definitely adds a few points. Say about 2.

5 in real world = 7 on here."

So that's for women, what about men. Us ladies have high standards here as we can pick and choose any guy so does that then mean for guys it's the other way around ?

"Nice legs on you op. I am sure you have the same in the outside world X

Well they are my legs on both worlds funnily enough."

No shit? Fair doz !

Chester/Wirral

So that's for women, what about men. Us ladies have high standards here as we can pick and choose any guy so does that then mean for guys it's the other way around ? "

Women never drop standards for NSA. Only time I have seen it is with nymphomaniacs or they do it to please their partner.

Men are probably downgraded on here.

So that's for women, what about men. Us ladies have high standards here as we can pick and choose any guy so does that then mean for guys it's the

other way around ? "

crikey

My preferences are exactly the same on fab and in real life. I'll always have socials first and often don't take it any further based on chemistry, regardless of how attractive they may be. I'd expect the same from any man too if they weren't attracted to me.

Chester/Wirral

"My preferences are exactly the same on fab and in real life. I'll always have socials first and often don't take it any further based on chemistry, regardless of how attractive they may be. I'd expect the same from any man too if they weren't attracted to me. "
Men don't need chemistry to shag though.

It's like that take me out. If it was 30 men and 1 woman there would always be a guaranteed date for the woman.

"My preferences are exactly the same on fab and in real life. I'll always have socials first and often don't take it any further based on chemistry, regardless of how attractive they may be. I'd expect the same from any man too if they weren't attracted to me. "

If only the guys did and some do, but there have been so many posts I've seen that indicate otherwise.

This, and don't understand anything other than this.

"My preferences are exactly the same on fab and in real life. I'll always have socials first and often don't take it any further based on chemistry, regardless of how attractive they may be. I'd expect the same from any man too if they weren't attracted to me. Men don't need chemistry to shag though.

It's like that take me out. If it was 30 men and 1 woman there would always be a guaranteed date for the woman."

In theory.. but depends totally on what both individuals require to enjoy sex. If there was no spark with any of the 30 men in your example, I'd rather not bother.

Chester/Wirral

"My preferences are exactly the same on fab and in real life. I'll always have socials first and often don't take it any further based on chemistry, regardless of how attractive they may be. I'd expect the same from any man too if they weren't attracted to me.

If only the guys did and some do, but there have been so many posts I've seen that indicate otherwise.

"

Not many people would be having sex then.

I say I’m 8 on fab and 5 in the real vanilla icecream world

"My preferences are exactly the same on fab and in real life. I'll always have socials first and often don't take it any further based on chemistry, regardless of how attractive they may be. I'd expect the same from any man too if they weren't attracted to me.

"

Yeah I've noticed that and it makes me very uncomfortable. Socials are just as much about showing myself in the flesh as seeing the other person. It tends to out the ones that wouldn't want to meet me in real life as I'm far too much like hard work if I'm only a 5 to them..

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

I’m probably fab hot! Tried vanilla dating and got a ridiculous amount of interest on there too - but rarely have nights out in the real world to gage interest or lack of it!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There's absolutely no difference between who I find attractive here to who I find attractive anywhere else to be honest and I don't even think in terms of levels or leagues - if I find someone attractive I find them attractive plain and simple.

I'm destined to be a sad, bitter individual and have neither

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

So that's for women, what about men. Us ladies have high standards here as we can pick and choose any guy so does that then mean for guys it's the other way around ? Women never drop standards for NSA. "

Actually they do, but in a different way - I might have sex with all sorts of men I would not dream of dating because they were nothing like what I would seek for a relationship. Men who would fill my criteria for dating are much higher 'value' to me on here too.

Prestonish

"I'm destined to be a sad, bitter individual and have neither "

Aw! I think you need a big hug! C’mere!

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"There's absolutely no difference between who I find attractive here to who I find attractive anywhere else to be honest and I don't even think in terms of levels or leagues - if I find someone attractive I find them attractive plain and simple."

Same here

Chester/Wirral

So that's for women, what about men. Us ladies have high standards here as we can pick and choose any guy so does that then mean for guys it's the other way around ? Women never drop standards for NSA.

Actually they do, but in a different way - I might have sex with all sorts of men I would not dream of dating because they were nothing like what I would seek for a relationship. Men who would fill my criteria for dating are much higher 'value' to me on here too."

Yeah but not in attractiveness no doubt.

"I'm destined to be a sad, bitter individual and have neither

Aw! I think you need a big hug! C’mere! "

Sympathy bonks do work...

Prestonish

"I'm destined to be a sad, bitter individual and have neither

Aw! I think you need a big hug! C’mere!

Sympathy bonks do work... "

True fact!

...Up on the Downs

So that's for women, what about men. Us ladies have high standards here as we can pick and choose any guy so does that then mean for guys it's the other way around ? Women never drop standards for NSA.

Actually they do, but in a different way - I might have sex with all sorts of men I would not dream of dating because they were nothing like what I would seek for a relationship. Men who would fill my criteria for dating are much higher 'value' to me on here too. Yeah but not in attractiveness no doubt."

Well yes, this is what so many young bucks fail to appreciate. Someone who has more out the qualities and attributes and character I seek *IS* actually more attractive to me, I actually get more aroused at the thought of them. I'm sure that works the other way round sometimes too.

Chester/Wirral

Actually they do, but in a different way - I might have sex with all sorts of men I would not dream of dating because they were nothing like what I would seek for a relationship. Men who would fill my criteria for dating are much higher 'value' to me on here too. Yeah but not in attractiveness no doubt.

Well yes, this is what so many young bucks fail to appreciate. Someone who has more out the qualities and attributes and character I seek *IS* actually more attractive to me, I actually get more aroused at the thought of them. I'm sure that works the other way round sometimes too."

I think the prospect of NSA sex actually increases attractiveness for men. Not much groundwork or investment required.

Men's standards descend by 3 points on fab. Womens standards ascend 3 points on fab.

I don’t think there is a difference between fab hot and vanilla hot, someone is hot in either place.

I think the women on fab are hotter than the vanilla women purely because they are more confident and know what they want which is always good

By *e_jpMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I don’t think there is a difference between fab hot and vanilla hot, someone is hot in either place.

I think the women on fab are hotter than the vanilla women purely because they are more confident and know what they want which is always good "

...Up on the Downs

Actually they do, but in a different way - I might have sex with all sorts of men I would not dream of dating because they were nothing like what I would seek for a relationship. Men who would fill my criteria for dating are much higher 'value' to me on here too. Yeah but not in attractiveness no doubt.

Well yes, this is what so many young bucks fail to appreciate. Someone who has more out the qualities and attributes and character I seek *IS* actually more attractive to me, I actually get more aroused at the thought of them. I'm sure that works the other way round sometimes too. I think the prospect of NSA sex actually increases attractiveness for men. Not much groundwork or investment required."

Oh I'm sure that's often the case. But not always.

By *angolinMan  over a year ago

London

"I don’t think there is a difference between fab hot and vanilla hot, someone is hot in either place.

I think the women on fab are hotter than the vanilla women purely because they are more confident and know what they want which is always good

"

Couldn’t agree more!

I'm not desperate for sex that I'd drop my standards. Fab hot = real life hot in my opinion.

So that's for women, what about men. Us ladies have high standards here as we can pick and choose any guy so does that then mean for guys it's the other way around ? "

Sounds about right.

Men 5 in the real world, 3 on here.

I think the women on fab are hotter than the vanilla women purely because they are more confident and know what they want which is always good "

I'm glad that there are those that think that fab hot and vanilla hot are the same and guys don't drop their standards just to get layed. Not to say that less attractive women aren't worthy of their time.

Depends what you’re looking for,a big cock or someone to take home to mother

I'm glad that there are those that think that fab hot and vanilla hot are the same and guys don't drop their standards just to get layed. Not to say that less attractive women aren't worthy of their time.

"

If I find someone hot I will put the effort in, if I find someone interesting I put the effort in it’s not about dropping standards it’s about finding someone attractive and I think a lot of the women on fab are more interesting and hotter than vanilla ones

"So over the months I've noticed quite a few replies in different posts about us women on here being fab hot but wouldn't consider them vanilla hot.

Guys are being given advise to drop their standards to get meets and it just struck accord with me. Kinda reminds me of a night out a very long time ago when a guy said to my ex without realising he was my partner at the time, nice body shame about the face when describing my best friend.

Women what are your thoughts on how some but not all of the guys here think we are fab hot ?

I personally feel that I am attractive in both worlds which is confirmed by others, but does it bother you that guys think the two are very different levels of hotness ? "

I have noticed OP that to some chaps it would seem every women on here is “stunning”

So I do believe there must be some kind of unwritten FAB hot rule too

Hot is hot, if I'm not attracted in the real world, I won't be here.

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I'd hate to think like that. It's probably true for the majority but I'd hope most wouldn't drop their standards. I wouldn't. I wouldn't expect anyone else to. If you think you'd pass me by if you saw me out for a drink then don't act like I'm amazing on here.

V x

Why should there be a difference ?

Hot is hot in my book, end of.

"So over the months I've noticed quite a few replies in different posts about us women on here being fab hot but wouldn't consider them vanilla hot.

I personally feel that I am attractive in both worlds which is confirmed by others, but does it bother you that guys think the two are very different levels of hotness ?

I have noticed OP that to some chaps it would seem every women on here is “stunning”

So I do believe there must be some kind of unwritten FAB hot rule too "

Yes and to me it seems a bit of a turn off if anything.

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

Most guys seem see find my wife hot in any situation.

I’ll give my opinion as tactful as possible, so not to offend anyone but be truthful.....

I met a single female once visiting New York City on business..... I went to her hotel and when she opened the door.. I was blown away at this goddess staring at me in a agent Provocateur see through meshed body suit....

Fast forward 6 months later and I’m in a meeting for bringing Snapchat public.... one of the people giving the presentation was a skinny blonde , with a big nose , and bad teeth.....

This was the same person I had met 6 months before at the hotel....

The moral of the story is when a woman is dolled up and dressed for sex... she is going to be very attractive..... when she is dropping her children off to school not so much.....

Just to add... I have met some drop dead gorgeous women during my swinging adventures... they were always part of a couple and I always got the feeling it wasn’t the female half idea to invite me over....

I have met 3 beautiful single women in 10 years.... they always had a bland lazy profile, all meets were very late at night , and the only reason the meet happened was because they had a bad break up... plus the felt very lonely....

Funny enough my top 10 swinging experiences didn’t involve any women I consider drop dead gorgeous or beautiful.....

» Add a new message to this topic