FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What do women look for in a swinging partner

What do women look for in a swinging partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ir Phineas Lucius Ashby OP   Man  over a year ago

nr Chester NW

What attracts you to your partner you choose at a club meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickedwillyCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

That’s a very complicated question Pete for us it’s all about conversation and if good the touching can start later.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

There’s a physicalaspect - tall, toned, tattoos, short hair.

But nothing’s going to happen if we don’t get on - so respectful, funny, interesting and capable of holding a conversation about something other than sex.

By *erri and GaryCouple  over a year ago

London

To be honest it depends on my mood. If we are playing as a couple has to be people who are respectful of boundaries, play as a team and are just fun to be with and don’t take it too seriously.

If it’s a single guy I have very specific requirements as set out on our profile and really I am just looking for a sexual athlete with very large equipment.

We haven’t had the chance to play with a single fem so far so that would be interesting to find out .

Terri xx

By *ir Phineas Lucius Ashby OP   Man  over a year ago

nr Chester NW

Cool thankyou for your honesty

It’s very difficult as you all know for a single guy on here and also at clubs

I have started going to my local club in Birkenhead which is really good but again as a single guy just finding it difficult

I have tried talking to couples but most are not interested, I apprieate that couples are mainly looking for couples or single girls so iam just asking your advice as what your looking for

» Add a new message to this topic