FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Am I cuck

Am I cuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Enjoy watching my Mrs fucked but not sure if I sould agree to her meeting alone. She'd like to try a BBC master and the 'QOS' lifestyle. I find the idea is kinky but the reality seems a little more daunting. Not sure I'm cuck. Should I let her do it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its not a case of should you let her do it. I think you should talk it over and see if your both comfortable with it and what boundaries you want to set. Label it as you want but id just say if its something you both want to experience and explore then go for it

I find the idea very sexy but taking the plunge is where I'm struggling! Guess I cant agree until I'm 100% certain.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I find the idea very sexy but taking the plunge is where I'm struggling! Guess I cant agree until I'm 100% certain."

If your not 100% sure its what you want then its very risky. You may feel overwhelmed with guilt or jealousy and it could even ruin a relationship. Fantasy and reality are 2 very different things

"I find the idea very sexy but taking the plunge is where I'm struggling! Guess I cant agree until I'm 100% certain.

If your not 100% sure its what you want then its very risky. You may feel overwhelmed with guilt or jealousy and it could even ruin a relationship. Fantasy and reality are 2 very different things "

Totally agree

» Add a new message to this topic