FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New to the site

New to the site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ammy20177 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Hey guys. I'm new here, having trouble getting meets as a single guy lol. Any tips? I'm a good looking young lad whos willing to be used to most things so struggling to get the verifications up lol. Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Be patient as it might take a few years

By *angolinMan  over a year ago

London

Just be patient. And maybe try and go to a club or a local social meeting.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Just be patient. And maybe try and go to a club or a local social meeting."

This. Good luck OP. X

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It's obviously working as you've had a recent meet veri.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys. I'm new here, having trouble getting meets as a single guy lol. Any tips? I'm a good looking young lad whos willing to be used to most things so struggling to get the verifications up lol. Any advice?"

Just relax it will happen can take a little time

"Hey guys. I'm new here, having trouble getting meets as a single guy lol. Any tips? I'm a good looking young lad whos willing to be used to most things so struggling to get the verifications up lol. Any advice?"

Advice - go somewhere else - you will not get a meet on here guaranteed - it is now a chat site

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Hey guys. I'm new here, having trouble getting meets as a single guy lol. Any tips? I'm a good looking young lad whos willing to be used to most things so struggling to get the verifications up lol. Any advice?

Advice - go somewhere else - you will not get a meet on here guaranteed - it is now a chat site"

You're doing OK as well, you've had two lol. So not meeting isn't guaranteed.

Get used to it.

"You're doing OK as well, you've had two lol. So not meeting isn't guaranteed. "

Ah but all is not as it seems - they could be verifications from people we met under a previous profile. The site has had it from a meetings perspective. Hours and hours of effort for nil result.

By *ammy20177 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Lol mixed comments here, I'm finding the main problem is people just read messages and don't reply

"Lol mixed comments here, I'm finding the main problem is people just read messages and don't reply "

You might find that some people might read your message then mark it unread again.

A no response usually means no thank you.

"You're doing OK as well, you've had two lol. So not meeting isn't guaranteed.

Ah but all is not as it seems - they could be verifications from people we met under a previous profile. The site has had it from a meetings perspective. Hours and hours of effort for nil result. "

We always amazed at how negative some people are on the site.

If you truly believe this is no longer a meeting site why not just leave.

Yes you have to do the hard work but there are rewards

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Lol mixed comments here, I'm finding the main problem is people just read messages and don't reply "

Are you reading profiles before messaging to see if you are what they are looking for?

Don't bother, why go through the heartache of rejection and just having winks and messages from Fab *straight* men wanting to bum you ?!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If the site isn't working for people no one is forcing them to stay. All the tools are there to use to help with meeting. There's an awful lot of people who complain but don't use common sense or their gut instinct.

"If the site isn't working for people no one is forcing them to stay. All the tools are there to use to help with meeting. There's an awful lot of people who complain but don't use common sense or their gut instinct. "

Totally agree.

We have been on here for two years. We also both have single profiles.

The thing always to take into account it is hard work to everyone on here.

Be you a single male female or couples

There are fantasists on here, those that just want a whole or a cock, those that just like to message people around but then there are genuine swingers on here.

The way forward is hard work and getting out there and letting people see your genuine.

Get to clubs. Be active and positive in forums.

Read profiles and if you meet their wants write a messages aimed at them or no copy and paste.

"Hey guys. I'm new here, having trouble getting meets as a single guy lol. Any tips? I'm a good looking young lad whos willing to be used to most things so struggling to get the verifications up lol. Any advice?

Advice - go somewhere else - you will not get a meet on here guaranteed - it is now a chat site"

I chat and meet. It is possible to multitask!

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

Your chances are virtually nil. 99% of woman don't seem to be interested in meeting, and delete messages as soon as you send them or just ignore them. There's still that 1% though, so it's possible for a meet, just unlikely.

What a pessimistic view so many have.

About 90% of woman on this site meet. Don't blame woman for the fact you are not having any success.

"What a pessimistic view so many have.

About 90% of woman on this site meet. Don't blame woman for the fact you are not having any success. "

Totally agree.

I think some just believe they are going to have it handed to them on a plate without any effort x

About 90% of woman on this site meet. Don't blame woman for the fact you are not having any success.

Totally agree.

I think some just believe they are going to have it handed to them on a plate without any effort x"

Indeed. Then its everyone else's fault. If I wasn't getting anywhere I would change my approach.

Tbh I dont put nearly as much time into it as I could. There's better means to get laid apart from fab. Fabs just a laugh for me.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

It’s normally people with virtually no profile text or public pictures that tend to do all the moaning about lack of meets!

I never understand why they never equate the two together

I find the more effort you put in to your profile the easier you will find the site will work for you

Totally agree.

I think some just believe they are going to have it handed to them on a plate without any effort x

Indeed. Then its everyone else's fault. If I wasn't getting anywhere I would change my approach. "

Isn't insanity to try the same thing over and over and expect a different result?

Totally agree.

Indeed. Then its everyone else's fault. If I wasn't getting anywhere I would change my approach.

Isn't insanity to try the same thing over and over and expect a different result?

"

Yes it is but some will never learn lol

Totally agree.

Yes it is but some will never learn lol "

When I get into a rut, I always try a different plan.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"You're doing OK as well, you've had two lol. So not meeting isn't guaranteed.

Ah but all is not as it seems - they could be verifications from people we met under a previous profile. The site has had it from a meetings perspective. Hours and hours of effort for nil result. "

It's amazing the difference a positive attitude makes...

I find that negativity is unlikely to attract people.

Nita

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"Just be patient. And maybe try and go to a club or a local social meeting."

This clubs are good & if you can get over 1st night nerves you’ll do ok

» Add a new message to this topic