FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how much benefit of doubt is reasonable to give?

how much benefit of doubt is reasonable to give?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *indful indulgence OP   Man  over a year ago

Wymondham

would you trust a single member profile with no verifications after 5 months and say in messages that their partner wants to watch them suck you tonight?

my instinct is not to trust them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Take a chance!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"would you trust a single member profile with no verifications after 5 months and say in messages that their partner wants to watch them suck you tonight?

my instinct is not to trust them. "

Go with your gut.

If in doubt, don’t x

By *ust little old me 13Man  over a year ago

Preston

"would you trust a single member profile with no verifications after 5 months and say in messages that their partner wants to watch them suck you tonight?

Itl be some weirdo knocking one out in his bedroom talking to you haha,plenty of them in fab,I take it with a pinch of salt and amuse myself with them usually

Wymondham

Go with your gut.

If in doubt, don’t x "

thanks sounds like you've had some experience or trust your instincts too

Wymondham

Itl be some weirdo knocking one out in his bedroom talking to you haha,plenty of them in fab,I take it with a pinch of salt and amuse myself with them usually "

Unfortunately I suspect so. have asked for proof with a direct photo but they're claiming that the option isn't available

By *iss Penny TrationWoman  over a year ago

NW

Itl be some weirdo knocking one out in his bedroom talking to you haha,plenty of them in fab,I take it with a pinch of salt and amuse myself with them usually

Unfortunately I suspect so. have asked for proof with a direct photo but they're claiming that the option isn't available "

By *ust little old me 13Man  over a year ago

Preston

Unfortunately I suspect so. have asked for proof with a direct photo but they're claiming that the option isn't available "

Lol

Wymondham

"Take a chance!"

I'm happy to drive 15miles if I have proof, like a picture. I appreciate it's difficult for newbies to get their first verification.

messaging them has not convinced me so I'm not going to pursue. let them chase me for a change

Wymondham

Go with your gut.

If in doubt, don’t x "

BTW you have a wonderful profile description that's tongue in cheek but also polite and articulate. Good luck with finding suitable souls

Go with your gut.

If in doubt, don’t x

thanks sounds like you've had some experience or trust your instincts too "

If I get a bad feeling, I’m out x

Go with your gut.

If in doubt, don’t x

BTW you have a wonderful profile description that's tongue in cheek but also polite and articulate. Good luck with finding suitable souls "

That’s lovely

Thank you... currently not seeking. I’m happy with the friends I’ve made socially or otherwise

Wymondham

Go with your gut.

If in doubt, don’t x

BTW you have a wonderful profile description that's tongue in cheek but also polite and articulate. Good luck with finding suitable souls

That’s lovely

Thank you... currently not seeking. I’m happy with the friends I’ve made socially or otherwise "

glad to hear you're in a good place. Good luck with the insomnia

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Verifications mean nothing to me. The opinion of a stranger on whether to meet another stranger is beyond the ken. I rely on my own judgement and don't go out of my way for a meet: that works for me.

I certainly wouldn't take any notice of "partners". Had a "woman" contact me once saying "she" got off on hearing "her" husband's sexploits, so could he meet me alone...yeah...right!

As a general rule (for us at least) if someone isn’t photo verified after a month, alarm bells start ringing ...some profiles have been on a year with no pics and no verifications ...that’s always a no no for us

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Verifications mean nothing to me. The opinion of a stranger on whether to meet another stranger is beyond the ken. I rely on my own judgement and don't go out of my way for a meet: that works for me.

I certainly wouldn't take any notice of "partners". Had a "woman" contact me once saying "she" got off on hearing "her" husband's sexploits, so could he meet me alone...yeah...right!"

Some women do get off on this. For so called open minded people some can have very fixed views on other peoples kinks. Yes some exploit this but it's very easy to root out the genuine ones.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"As a general rule (for us at least) if someone isn’t photo verified after a month, alarm bells start ringing ...some profiles have been on a year with no pics and no verifications ...that’s always a no no for us "

This is our approach and is just plain common sense in my opinion.

In the day and age of smart phones and web cams (you must have access to at least one to be on Fab right?) and previous experience with this site , a lack of photo or cam room verification is enough for us to not pay any attention.

We've had our time wasted one to many times in the past have them on block now. If people get at least one form of verification, we'll give them the time of day.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

I certainly wouldn't take any notice of "partners". Had a "woman" contact me once saying "she" got off on hearing "her" husband's sexploits, so could he meet me alone...yeah...right!

Some women do get off on this. For so called open minded people some can have very fixed views on other peoples kinks. Yes some exploit this but it's very easy to root out the genuine ones."

Yes...they do. My wife's one of them and it's how we started swinging to begin with. Cuckqueen's and hot husbanding (I know that will never take off) are real just as there are men and women on the site who dont mind their partner playing solo. Met more than a few of them over the last few years.

You're not wrong about people exploiting it though. At the end of the day, single women are inundated on this site and I can only imagine some of the bullshit stories they do hear :/

» Add a new message to this topic