FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why do guys look

Why do guys look

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So come on guys why do you look at straight guys youdayyour straight but obvs your not answers on a post card please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are answering to be genuinely written on a postcard? If so, please give more detail about where I can write to.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Why should they not?. I look at other females profiles and im straight. Looking is not a crime.

"Why should they not?. I look at other females profiles and im straight. Looking is not a crime."

It is if you're outside hiding in a tree looking through their window while they undress.

I look at some straight guys like when I see the ugliest rough bitch imaginable, with an extra kid each time, and I look In disbelief and wonder who keeps Fucking her

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I look at other profiles all the time regardless of gender or sexuality - not because I necessarily have an interest in meeting that person, sometimes it might be because they've said something interesting (or inflammatory) on a forum thread and I'm interested in finding out more about them as a person, sometimes if their avatar looks interesting to look at their other pics, and, if it's a bloke, get inspiration for my own pics, sometimes out of sheer nosiness or a whole host of other reasons that don't including wanting to get naked with them.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

Not everyone who looks at you wants to fuck you, whether they be a woman , couple or man. Starting a thread like this is likely to generate lots of looks if only to see what sort of plonka starts a thread like this

Checking out the potential competition?

I always look at verifications, also click on the profile to see typically what kind of guy the lady has previously met. Mainly to see what type the lady would go for!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So come on guys why do you look at straight guys youdayyour straight but obvs your not answers on a post card please "

Looking at another man doesn't make you gay.

You may want to check out the verifications as you may not want to go where "it's" been !

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

"So come on guys why do you look at straight guys youdayyour straight but obvs your not answers on a post card please

Looking at another man doesn't make you gay."

God that's a relief

joke disclaimer in case I get flamed

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

mode. Only to see if they can back up what they say on here sometimes.

Of course the other thing to remember is how do they know you're straight without looking at your profile OP?

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

to see the women you have met

None of the comments make sense

I look at your profile because I can't help but wonder if you have something wrong with your neck lol

By *ertnsarahCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"I look at other profiles all the time regardless of gender or sexuality - not because I necessarily have an interest in meeting that person, sometimes it might be because they've said something interesting (or inflammatory) on a forum thread and I'm interested in finding out more about them as a person, sometimes if their avatar looks interesting to look at their other pics, and, if it's a bloke, get inspiration for my own pics, sometimes out of sheer nosiness or a whole host of other reasons that don't including wanting to get naked with them.

"

This

By *nvernessieMan  over a year ago

moray

I get maybe 10-15 messages daily inc pics of penis or spread butt checks showing starfish. Most without even a hello...only issue is...I’m straight and have zero interest in doing a guy. However the crazy thing I get maybe 1 message a week from a female...so maybe gay guys have better luck on here than straight.

"None of the comments make sense "

What is your IQ ?

"I look at other profiles all the time regardless of gender or sexuality - not because I necessarily have an interest in meeting that person, sometimes it might be because they've said something interesting (or inflammatory) on a forum thread and I'm interested in finding out more about them as a person, sometimes if their avatar looks interesting to look at their other pics, and, if it's a bloke, get inspiration for my own pics, sometimes out of sheer nosiness or a whole host of other reasons that don't including wanting to get naked with them.

This"

"I get maybe 10-15 messages daily inc pics of penis or spread butt checks showing starfish. Most without even a hello...only issue is...I’m straight and have zero interest in doing a guy. However the crazy thing I get maybe 1 message a week from a female...so maybe gay guys have better luck on here than straight. "

Why don’t you block men then ?

"I look at other profiles all the time regardless of gender or sexuality - not because I necessarily have an interest in meeting that person, sometimes it might be because they've said something interesting (or inflammatory) on a forum thread and I'm interested in finding out more about them as a person, sometimes if their avatar looks interesting to look at their other pics, and, if it's a bloke, get inspiration for my own pics, sometimes out of sheer nosiness

or a whole host of other reasons that don't

including wanting to get naked with them.

Yes it’s to the right

This"

"So come on guys why do you look at straight guys youdayyour straight but obvs your not answers on a post card please "

Send your responses to

Fab Conundrums

The Cock Inn

Erbum,

Tillet

Herts....

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I always look at verifications, also click on the profile to see typically what kind of guy the lady has previously met. Mainly to see what type the lady would go for! "

Similar and to see if the guy ha been verified so I know it's more likely that the verification he has given is genuine.

"Why should they not?. I look at other females profiles and im straight. Looking is not a crime."

I said guys not gals

Cause if it says on a woman’s profile she only meets ‘exceptional men’, I always look to see who she’s met and to see what exceptional looks like and most of the time I think meh, he’s average.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Cause if it says on a woman’s profile she only meets ‘exceptional men’, I always look to see who she’s met and to see what exceptional looks like and most of the time I think meh, he’s average. "
But my personality goes a long way.

"I look at other profiles all the time regardless of gender or sexuality - not because I necessarily have an interest in meeting that person, sometimes it might be because they've said something interesting (or inflammatory) on a forum thread and I'm interested in finding out more about them as a person, sometimes if their avatar looks interesting to look at their other pics, and, if it's a bloke, get inspiration for my own pics, sometimes out of sheer nosiness

or a whole host of other reasons that don't

including wanting to get naked with them.

This

Yes it’s to the right

"

Eh?

The only time I ever look at a single guys profile is if they've asked for profile advice in the forum

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Judging by the fact that the majority of my 'fabs' have been from straight guys - I'd say it's to look at photos!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Why should they not?. I look at other females profiles and im straight. Looking is not a crime.

I said guys not gals"

People look at profiles for many reasons, not just because they secretly want your cock. It's been explained above, but you think it doesn't make sense.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Erm it’s really really simple. If a guy fancies guys they look at guy pictures. Dies it matter that the guy in the pictures is straight? They’re hardly going to rush over to your house and demand you get on your knees.

V x

"Cause if it says on a woman’s profile she only meets ‘exceptional men’, I always look to see who she’s met and to see what exceptional looks like and most of the time I think meh, he’s average. "

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

To see where your weapon sits on the gun rack.

To see the size of the competition

By *ally34bTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston

"So come on guys why do you look at straight guys youdayyour straight but obvs your not answers on a post card please

Send your responses to

Fab Conundrums

The Cock Inn

Erbum,

Tillet

Herts....

"

P1 N3S

By *illieGTV/TS  over a year ago

High Heels

This"

me too

'Cos you have come fuck me eyes and they can't help themselves

"None of the comments make sense "

I've seen many comments that make sense, especially about verifications.

People read a lady's profile and follow up on her verification.

Simple really.

Also you can click by accident too.

because they don't know you're straight until they look...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"None of the comments make sense

Simple really.

Also you can click by accident too. "

Not talking about anyone here, but I sometimes look at profiles because statuses or pictures are just so terrible that it's morbid curiosity.

Some may look to try and work out what they are looking at as you're face alone burns their eyes

Do postcards exist anymore ?

"I always look at verifications, also click on the profile to see typically what kind of guy the lady has previously met. Mainly to see what type the lady would go for! "

I do exactly the same. I want to know if I am typically their type before I message them.

Maybe guys are checking out your profile because they are potentially looking at meeting the same people you have met.

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"Send your responses to

Fab Conundrums

The Cock Inn

Erbum,

Tillet

Herts....

P1 N3S"

That’ll confuse the postman.

P3 N1S

By *ndecidedMan  over a year ago

London

Cos sometimes guys have sexy pics of them fucking hot women. I'm not looking at you dude!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Some may look to try and work out what they are looking at as you're face alone burns their eyes "
Bit Brutal

"Some may look to try and work out what they are looking at as you're face alone burns their eyes Bit Brutal "

Brutal and Honesty. It's a generalisation.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Some may look to try and work out what they are looking at as you're face alone burns their eyes Bit Brutal

Brutal and Honesty. It's a generalisation."

Fair enough I guess .

By *andyman486Man  over a year ago

dorking

Hi have looked at guys profiles,

1 because I clicked on it by mistake

2 because I want to see what kind of guy a couple or female have met in the past

3 maybe the profile pic interested me, as in should I post one similar

I'm bi curious but I prefer to play with bi couples and not men on their own so my personal interest is minimal, but there are reasons

"You may want to check out the verifications as you may not want to go where "it's" been ! "

I do that a lot.

"Why should they not?. I look at other females profiles and im straight. Looking is not a crime.

I said guys not gals

People look at profiles for many reasons, not just because they secretly want your cock. It's been explained above, but you think it doesn't make sense. "

I said guys not gals"

good to see who another guys met too help broaden your options

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

I look at guys veris just incase theres suitable matches for me that dont show on my update list

Who fucking gives a shit?

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

[Removed by poster at 19/01/19 18:27:25]

I said guys not gals"

So women can look at women and it doesn't matter or mean said women want to get scissory with each other, but if a man looks at another mans profile it must mean he wants to test the man meat?

Is that what you're saying?

P

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

We dont have postcards but...

Maybe they wanted to copy your pics

Maybe they saw a status of yours or a comment/opinion of yours on the forum and wanted to know background or to leave a private note on your profile

Maybe they clicked on you via a verification and wanted to see if you're real to ensure their potential meet is real

By *enelope pitstop76Woman  over a year ago

chesire

"I look at some straight guys like when I see the ugliest rough bitch imaginable, with an extra kid each time, and I look In disbelief and wonder who keeps Fucking her "

A bi guy or an equally rough straight one perhaps

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury

Quite a few guys have a female as/on their avitar, if I fancy the woman and the man is local, I'll look at the his profile to see if she's left a verification.

chesire

"Not everyone who looks at you wants to fuck you, whether they be a woman , couple or man. Starting a thread like this is likely to generate lots of looks if only to see what sort of plonka starts a thread like this "

Well said. The person who has to ask dosesnt have the brain capacity to process the real answer. #inferiority complex

They might admire not fancy you!

chesire

This"

agreed

"I look at some straight guys like when I see the ugliest rough bitch imaginable, with an extra kid each time, and I look In disbelief and wonder who keeps Fucking her "

OMFG!

I shouldn't laugh but I did

By *anguyXXXMan  over a year ago

torquay

"

This answer, although i often want to get naked with them too

"Not everyone who looks at you wants to fuck you, whether they be a woman , couple or man. Starting a thread like this is likely to generate lots of looks if only to see what sort of plonka starts a thread like this

Well said. The person who has to ask dosesnt have the brain capacity to process the real answer. #inferiority complex "

Spot the fuck on

Surely most blokes are just checking out the competition, when they see me they usually give up and go unlos.

Theres only one way to see if someone's gay straight bi is by looking at the profile. There's no tag or anything next to username or photo, they don't know what your looking for. So men looking for men will look at your profile to see if they can fit your criteria and them yours.

Unless you do a search men looking for men.

If a bloke fabs your pics take it as a compliment. Same for any straight person getting fabs by someone they aren't looking for. They've liked what they've seen take it as a huge compliment than be offended by it

I personally don't understand what the fuss is about people looking at the profiles it's what it's there for, to be read and seen.

Don't want messages block the types you don't want, don't want them view your photos make the photos friends only or private

If in the chatroom and don't want them

viewing you don't use your webcam

It's just that simple.

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

Why are you so confused when you've met with a guy already?

"None of the comments make sense

Simple really.

Also you can click by accident too. "

By accident - fat finger syndrome

"Theres only one way to see if someone's gay straight bi is by looking at the profile. There's no tag or anything next to username or photo, they don't know what your looking for. So men looking for men will look at your profile to see if they can fit your criteria and them yours.

Unless you do a search men looking for men.

If a bloke fabs your pics take it as a compliment. Same for any straight person getting fabs by someone they aren't looking for. They've liked what they've seen take it as a huge compliment than be offended by it

I personally don't understand what the fuss is about people looking at the profiles it's what it's there for, to be read and seen.

Don't want messages block the types you don't want, don't want them view your photos make the photos friends only or private

If in the chatroom and don't want them

viewing you don't use your webcam

It's just that simple."

Best advice

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Somebody really wants his pics fabbing by as many men as possible, I think...

» Add a new message to this topic