FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Full of time wasters?

Full of time wasters?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on n off this site for 6/7+ yrs now n it seems its just flooded with timewasters and fantasists/nutcases. When I first joined within the first few years I met 20+ people, the last year I think I've met 2! Am I the only thinking its time to try a less popular bet better quality site?? Would be intrested to know if anyone knows any other sites that arnt flooded with time wasters, have fun;)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Another whinger

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/01/19 07:25:41]

"Another whinger "

this.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Been on n off this site for 6/7+ yrs now n it seems its just flooded with timewasters and fantasists/nutcases. When I first joined within the first few years I met 20+ people, the last year I think I've met 2! Am I the only thinking its time to try a less popular bet better quality site?? Would be intrested to know if anyone knows any other sites that arnt flooded with time wasters, have fun;)"

Having tried a few, all We can say is if you think this is bad.....good luck with the others.

By *vesham cplCouple  over a year ago

Evesham

Nope, all sites are flooded with timewasters, single males pretending to either be single (i.e attached but pretending not to be) or couples and fantasist. Good luck finding one that's not

I love wasting the time of timewasters

Every site has more than its fair share or timewasters fakes and whingers.

No matter where you go.

You get out what you put in, a swinging site is not a 100% way to get laid.

Try gf/wife or a hooker.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not me just can understand how in theory the more join it should be the same if not easier to meet genuine people lol

Honestly Fab is the best free site on the internet....

Every other site charges you to do anything, and they will have your banking details....

Yes there are fakers, but there are also the real ones.

At the end of the day, the trick is trying to spot the fakers early enough

By *ratifying your lustMan  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Having tried a few, all We can say is if you think this is bad.....good luck with the others. "

Exactly what I was thinking.. grass is not always greener and all that!

This site in itself is a great asset, one I am very thankful for it's existence; having introduced me to some great people.

True, as in that thing called real life, there will always be a huge cross section of all sorts of people including straight up dickheads!

It's all about YOUR actions though and how you choose to rise above and deal with life's bullshit

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

when sites are small they are manageable and single women can read messages. When they are big as this one has become it's unmanageable and single women are inundated with messages everyday and a bigger proportion of inappropriate ones at that. Fab can only be a reference point for swingers you meet elsewhere nowadays .

"Been on n off this site for 6/7+ yrs now n it seems its just flooded with timewasters and fantasists/nutcases. When I first joined within the first few years I met 20+ people, the last year I think I've met 2! Am I the only thinking its time to try a less popular bet better quality site?? Would be intrested to know if anyone knows any other sites that arnt flooded with time wasters, have fun;)"

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction!

"Not me just can understand how in theory the more join it should be the same if not easier to meet genuine people lol"

Its all about the ratio not the numbers. Don't think because more join there are more available to you within your preferred category. Your competitors (e.g. single males) will also increase to match the same ratio that they were at (single males:single females), so your chances will not improve statistically.

Factor in the changing attitudes in society, keyboard warriors, catfishing, trolls etc etc, times get harder.

For someone who has been on 4 months, has had at least 1 meet, with a 'will fill in later' profile, I'd say you are doing very well!

» Add a new message to this topic