FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meeting the guy who took her virginity

Meeting the guy who took her virginity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yesterday we meet her first lover. The guy who took her virginity.

They both were nervous I was planning and hopeful. I had been planting seeds in her ear to flirt with him or go to the toilet for a quick fuck.

They met for brunch then I joined them a bit later as I was shopping.

He lives so far away meeting is rare.

He was a bit nervous and she was too. But I was very keen to see them foster the chance to be intimate again.

So as soon as I met him I gave him a warm bear hug and smiles. We both said in unison "I have heard so much about you" and laughed.

Sadly we didn't have time to hang out longer as we had other commitments that day... I had told her to make his day and go fuck him somewhere. She kept calling me naughty and laighed it off.

So in the future, who knows? It was a real kick for all of us tho

Hopefully we can extend this to a woman. We are at a cool place in our lives where we are comfortable with each other and want a woman's company, a chance to express her bi side. If the woman has sub slave tendencies I can exercise my demons with her. A win win win

Life is full of posibilities

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its funny how you plan things out and have great expectations, but it rarely works out how you expected

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes this is true...But we keep trying and hoping lol

It was a sexual charged meet and I know we all are wanting more in the future. And a future with hope is a great thing

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I asked my ex to do this when we were still together. She eventually agreed but then he politely declined.

"Its funny how you plan things out and have great expectations, but it rarely works out how you expected

"

Amen to that sister!

What if that spark re ignited, could be a lot of fun at first but dangerous ground i think?

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

I do so love these wank fantasy explosions -especially when they think the other party has never moved on in their lives and has been waiting "X" years for just such a possibility

"I do so love these wank fantasy explosions -especially when they think the other party has never moved on in their lives and has been waiting "X" years for just such a possibility"

Aww dont spoil the moment, i want hear of the happy ending where his wife falls madly in love with her childhood sweetheart and dumps the husband leaving him homeless and broke, with just the family dog company

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"I do so love these wank fantasy explosions -especially when they think the other party has never moved on in their lives and has been waiting "X" years for just such a possibility

Aww dont spoil the moment, i want hear of the happy ending where his wife falls madly in love with her childhood sweetheart and dumps the husband leaving him homeless and broke, with just the family dog company

"

Yeah -sorry, I see what you mean -better let them carry on then -as you were

By *hortfuseWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I do so love these wank fantasy explosions -especially when they think the other party has never moved on in their lives and has been waiting "X" years for just such a possibility

"

She'll take the dog!

She'll take the dog! "

I think he gets the dog as it would become a burden on her enjoying her new life? Weekends arranging kennels etc?

» Add a new message to this topic