FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Can we find our soul mate on here? ....... Or are we all here to just use each other?......

Can we find our soul mate on here? ....... Or are we all here to just use each other?......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *trayalleycat OP   Woman  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Pretty much as my subject says to be fair. Is it possible? I have met people I have gotten very close to but not to the point of loving them, or wanting to spend "normal" time with them.

What happens if I meet someone that i want to spend "normal" time with? What does that mean???

How do you tell that person?

Still yet to experience any type of feelings like this so I fear it. Hence the question in this forum. So, is this just me!?! Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well I would presume if you have gone as far as wanting to spend normal time with them that they would probably want to spend normal time with you.

You normally get a vibe.

Just let it happen naturally.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I'm not here to meet my "soul mate", or fall in love.

I'm here for good sex, and this site works for me.

Some people do claim to have met their other halves on here, so it is possible.

If you're honest about what you're looking for then you might someone with similar aims.

Good luck.

What MtM said... FAF?

It’s not just you, I think it’s entirely possible to meet your soulmate here if you’re open to it happening. I’m sure there’ll be couples who will post and back that up!

Short answer, you will know when it happens, it will be effortless. The other party will probably mention spending time together before you do

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"I'm not here to meet my "soul mate", or fall in love.

I'm here for good sex, and this site works for me.

Some people do claim to have met their other halves on here, so it is possible.

If you're honest about what you're looking for then you might someone with similar aims.

Good luck."

That's how I started out and have met and chatted to some wonderful people, both in the flesh and online (Hi Minnie). I now have a couple's profile, (Hi Monika) alongside my own. I never knew how fast things would be. A soulmate and a swinger too. I'm looking forward to having more sex with some of you on FAB.

As for knowing...well reading each other's mind and having really good chemistry and a sense of haven't-we-met-before? Is a massive clue.

I have also met my other half on here so yes it's possible

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Id use this site for fun. Anything else is a bonus. Lots of sites for "looking for love"

We met on here and were definitely NOT looking for anything other than fun. We had both been enjoying single profiles and single fun before we agreed a meet for a social and see. If it's gonna happen you try stopping it.....

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If soul mates exist and I'm not sure they do, here's a good a place as any to discover them

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

If you fear it you may never feel it..

I think you can meet your special someone,especially on here, but if you have gotten close to someone on here just let things happen naturally.

Yup, we did

C

By *trayalleycat OP   Woman  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"If you fear it you may never feel it..

"

And I think that may be a problem of mine. I won't feel It because of the fear! It would be up to the other person to start that kind of dialogue. X

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Of course it's possible but I so think that to a degree we are using one another to.

By *ildfire1212Man  over a year ago

fife

"If you fear it you may never feel it..

And I think that may be a problem of mine. I won't feel It because of the fear! It would be up to the other person to start that kind of dialogue. X"

I’ve just said a final farewell to my sole mate Lover, best friend, fabswinger wife of 7 years and on here 9 ....

we didn’t meet on the site but very quickly found it to be home ...one sad day for me but we new it was coming 18 months in the making and let’s see as I have that feeling it won’t be our ending we had hoped for and I still have hope and love ,,,,,,,

"We met on here and were definitely NOT looking for anything other than fun. We had both been enjoying single profiles and single fun before we agreed a meet for a social and see. If it's gonna happen you try stopping it....."

Same for us - no stopping it when it's gonna happen!

Not looking for her. She’s out there somewhere and if it’s true about twin flame soul mates then we’ll be drawn to each other where and when ever she chooses. Here or not

Don’t think I could settle down with someone I met on here. Not because I value people on here any less, but more because of circumstance. I tend to find that things that attract me sexually don’t align with what qualities I value in a relationship.

By *nsatiablepartnerseekerMan  over a year ago

nottingham

Well hopefully I do seek a lady who wants the best of both worlds .. a relationship and the freedom to indulge her wants

» Add a new message to this topic