FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > reclaimed

reclaimed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love this and miss it . Your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a load of crap

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I love this and miss it . Your thoughts? "
in what way..

"I love this and miss it . Your thoughts? in what way.."
I find it such a turn on to make love while my playmate, partner tells me how her pussie got so wet .

"What a load of crap "
interesting point of view.

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

"What a load of crap "
agreed

"What a load of crap agreed "
why?

Oh now I see... and yes reclaim sex is amazing when you have a partner

"Oh now I see... and yes reclaim sex is amazing when you have a partner "
I'm single . I of cause had a partner in the past that liked to do this and I miss it quite alot. The perv in me just cant get enough of this lol. Xx

kirky

"What a load of crap agreed why?"
because to "reclaim" something infers that you lost it. If my partner wants to have 3 guys fucking the life out of her then she does it with my blessing. I have no claim on her at any stage of our relationship. You could argue that having reclaim sex as you call it is a controlling technique. Not for us I'm afraid.

"What a load of crap agreed why? because to "reclaim" something infers that you lost it. If my partner wants to have 3 guys fucking the life out of her then she does it with my blessing. I have no claim on her at any stage of our relationship. You could argue that having reclaim sex as you call it is a controlling technique. Not for us I'm afraid. "
but you have sex afterwards together I'd imagine. That's what is meant by it and without it I found as a couple it made things not work as well x

"What a load of crap agreed why? because to "reclaim" something infers that you lost it. If my partner wants to have 3 guys fucking the life out of her then she does it with my blessing. I have no claim on her at any stage of our relationship. You could argue that having reclaim sex as you call it is a controlling technique. Not for us I'm afraid. "
aah . Your quite serious sort of guy . That's your take on it and good on you chap . Crac on

"What a load of crap agreed why? because to "reclaim" something infers that you lost it. If my partner wants to have 3 guys fucking the life out of her then she does it with my blessing. I have no claim on her at any stage of our relationship. You could argue that having reclaim sex as you call it is a controlling technique. Not for us I'm afraid. but you have sex afterwards together I'd imagine. That's what is meant by it and without it I found as a couple it made things not work as well x "
I can see that happening and I think it might of been part of the reason the relationship ended. I didn't want it to stop and she did. It was fucking horny to receive messages from her and to be home when she came home and we fucked . Its like it was yesterday hehe x

kirky

"What a load of crap agreed why? because to "reclaim" something infers that you lost it. If my partner wants to have 3 guys fucking the life out of her then she does it with my blessing. I have no claim on her at any stage of our relationship. You could argue that having reclaim sex as you call it is a controlling technique. Not for us I'm afraid. but you have sex afterwards together I'd imagine. That's what is meant by it and without it I found as a couple it made things not work as well x "
we have sex with each other during a meet. Can't remember ever going home after a meet and jumping each other. Never felt the need to but if that's what works for you then it's good you that you do.

kirky

"What a load of crap agreed why? because to "reclaim" something infers that you lost it. If my partner wants to have 3 guys fucking the life out of her then she does it with my blessing. I have no claim on her at any stage of our relationship. You could argue that having reclaim sex as you call it is a controlling technique. Not for us I'm afraid. aah . Your quite serious sort of guy . That's your take on it and good on you chap . Crac on "
anybody from here or anywhere else that knows me would say the exact opposite. We don't take this seriously in any form. It's fun and we treat it that way.

"What a load of crap agreed why? because to "reclaim" something infers that you lost it. If my partner wants to have 3 guys fucking the life out of her then she does it with my blessing. I have no claim on her at any stage of our relationship. You could argue that having reclaim sex as you call it is a controlling technique. Not for us I'm afraid. aah . Your quite serious sort of guy . That's your take on it and good on you chap . Crac on anybody from here or anywhere else that knows me would say the exact opposite. We don't take this seriously in any form. It's fun and we treat it that way. "
to say a person is talking crap is a great thing to say and portrays an open and understanding mind .

kirky

"What a load of crap agreed why? because to "reclaim" something infers that you lost it. If my partner wants to have 3 guys fucking the life out of her then she does it with my blessing. I have no claim on her at any stage of our relationship. You could argue that having reclaim sex as you call it is a controlling technique. Not for us I'm afraid. aah . Your quite serious sort of guy . That's your take on it and good on you chap . Crac on anybody from here or anywhere else that knows me would say the exact opposite. We don't take this seriously in any form. It's fun and we treat it that way. to say a person is talking crap is a great thing to say and portrays an open and understanding mind . "
for a start we didn't say you were talking crap. We agreed with the comment saying that the concept is a load of crap. HUGE difference!

"What a load of crap agreed why? because to "reclaim" something infers that you lost it. If my partner wants to have 3 guys fucking the life out of her then she does it with my blessing. I have no claim on her at any stage of our relationship. You could argue that having reclaim sex as you call it is a controlling technique. Not for us I'm afraid. aah . Your quite serious sort of guy . That's your take on it and good on you chap . Crac on anybody from here or anywhere else that knows me would say the exact opposite. We don't take this seriously in any form. It's fun and we treat it that way. to say a person is talking crap is a great thing to say and portrays an open and understanding mind . "

They didn’t say that

"What a load of crap "

Why is it crap?

Someone care to explain what is this and why?

I see it as letting go of your partner, while they are with someone else, and taking them back after. Doesn't matter what it's called.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Reclamation sex was always the horniest time for us . We couldn’t wait to get home and have the most amazing sex together as she told me how it felt when she was with someone else .

Despite me always being about , there were many times she had sex without me seeing or hearing what she was up to .

Even now , (over six months since we met anyone ) , we still love the reclamation sex as she whispers to me about a past experience with someone else . You either get it , or you don’t . Simple really , but there’s definitely no controlling aspect involved .

"I see it as letting go of your partner, while they are with someone else, and taking them back after. Doesn't matter what it's called."
its fun and very horny . Well I'm into it

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

The terminology may be rather clunky but I understand what the OP means and yes, the sex when you're alone again can be great. Perhaps a better term would be reconnecting

By *oinus1961Couple  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I agree that the term "reclaim" is a bit clunky. Our "After he's gone" sex was mindblowing.

When we haven't "reconnected" I have felt a bit empty.

Mrs JU

Is this thread about railway sleepers?

"Reclamation sex was always the horniest time for us . We couldn’t wait to get home and have the most amazing sex together as she told me how it felt when she was with someone else .

Despite me always being about , there were many times she had sex without me seeing or hearing what she was up to .

Even now , (over six months since we met anyone ) , we still love the reclamation sex as she whispers to me about a past experience with someone else . You either get it , or you don’t . Simple really , but there’s definitely no controlling aspect involved ."

This.

"Is this thread about railway sleepers?"
yes . And windows,oh and some furniture painted with very watered-down white paint.

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Is it just me thinking the train has left the station and all the passengers have taken different busses out of town ?

Had probably the BEST sex last week with mr P when he reclaimed me (after I’d been away for my first ever night away).

He took me as soon as we’d reconnected over breakfast... I felt euphoric and so in need of him.

All day I wanted him and our kisses and forplay was intense. But that evening... wow!

Yup! Like that

Mrs P x

Ah thank you for the explanation maybe the lack of this was why my first go of swinging as a couple didn't work out mmm food for thought right here

"Had probably the BEST sex last week with mr P when he reclaimed me (after I’d been away for my first ever night away).

He took me as soon as we’d reconnected over breakfast... I felt euphoric and so in need of him.

All day I wanted him and our kisses and forplay was intense. But that evening... wow!

Yup! Like that

Mrs P x"

this is exactly what I have experienced and loved it .

What's reclaimed sex ??

Not an expression I have heard before

"What's reclaimed sex ??

Not an expression I have heard before"

Just another stupid expression made up by an idiot.

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"What's reclaimed sex ??

Just another stupid expression made up by an idiot. "

I think that's a little harsh. When a couple plays separately or even in same room with others, when they are alone again it is a kind of reclaiming/reconnecting as has been said before. It's a feeling that's hard to explain , the deep love you feel and the sharing of the experiences had and that leading to a total openness a connection.

I find it lovely anyway.

"What's reclaimed sex ??

its really nice of you to be so open minded and chilled .

Jeez.

There seems to be a name for everything there days.

"Jeez.

There seems to be a name for everything there days."

it would be a confusing world if we didn't name things . Sometimes we do give things names that might be a bad fit .

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Jeez.

There seems to be a name for everything there days. it would be a confusing world if we didn't name things . Sometimes we do give things names that might be a bad fit . "

Soggy biscuit

"What's reclaimed sex ??

Wow!

It surprises me (but I guess I am starting to realise with things on here- I shouldn’t be) that people get so angry and offensive so quickly.

We are adults. We have choices.

We choose how we want our relationships to develop here and in the real world.

We are happy to say that Mr P reclaims me. I am His in every sense. I am still Me. I am still my own in every sense too. But I give myself to Him every time We make love- my mind, body and soul.

If I’ve been away from Him- I need Him. He claims me back as His- He has given me permission to play away- and now I am back in his arms.

We are not offending or worse hurting anyone that matters to us.

So why should others be so offensive towards us or our choices be that of words or actions?

Peace to you all

Mrs P x

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"It surprises me (but I guess I am starting to realise with things on here- I shouldn’t be) that people get so angry and offensive so quickly.

We are happy to say that Mr P reclaims me. I am His in every sense. I am still Me. I am still my own in every sense too. But I give myself to Him every time We make love- my mind, body and soul.

If I’ve been away from Him- I need Him. He claims me back as His- He has given me permission to play away- and now I am back in his arms.

So why should others be so offensive towards us or our choices be that of words or actions?

Peace to you all

Mrs P x"

Well said

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"It surprises me (but I guess I am starting to realise with things on here- I shouldn’t be) that people get so angry and offensive so quickly.

Peace to you all

Mrs P x"

We love this - and agree completely x

» Add a new message to this topic