FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Rejected

Rejected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had a couple send me a message on MY single profile after they rejected myself and my partner on OUR profile a few weeks ago. And blocked us for good measure. Lol.

Funny how things come around. Didn't like it when I told them no thanks. Even tried to reason with me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

nearby

Some people do seem to have selective memories!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just had a couple send me a message on MY single profile after they rejected myself and my partner on OUR profile a few weeks ago. And blocked us for good measure. Lol.

Funny how things come around. Didn't like it when I told them no thanks. Even tried to reason with me. "

That must have been very satisfying lol

"Just had a couple send me a message on MY single profile after they rejected myself and my partner on OUR profile a few weeks ago. And blocked us for good measure. Lol.

Funny how things come around. Didn't like it when I told them no thanks. Even tried to reason with me.

That must have been very satisfying lol "

Of course it was! They unlocked us but I've blocked them now. On both profiles. Am I petty?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had a row with a guy on another site who told me he wouldnt shag me if i was the last women on earth. He joined fab and messaged me for a meet and i had the same pictures up as well

Funny how things come around. Didn't like it when I told them no thanks. Even tried to reason with me. "

Meh. Look at it as them saving you the bother of pressing the block button

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Doesn’t sound like rejection to me !!

Sounds like bloody good fortune

Of course it was! They unlocked us but I've blocked them now. On both profiles. Am I petty? "

Def not!

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

"I had a row with a guy on another site who told me he wouldnt shag me if i was the last women on earth. He joined fab and messaged me for a meet and i had the same pictures up as well "

Was it me

"I had a row with a guy on another site who told me he wouldnt shag me if i was the last women on earth. He joined fab and messaged me for a meet and i had the same pictures up as well "

How embarrassing for him! Lol. Nowt as queer as folk eh?

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

Well, they’re clearly morons so probably a good thing you didn’t end up meeting them.

Some people

Hey ho.

By *ralanticsMan  over a year ago

Irthlingborough

Enjoy the moment

I've said no thanks, then I get a shitty message and blocked so I can't reply.

Very hurtful

Bahaha. Nice close to the chapter.

I had a couple message back and forth, it was pleasant. They send me a message sometime in the afternoon out of the blue and when the next late evening arrived before I could reply they sent a nasty message, angry that I hadn't replied yet. Well gee, I guess I won't now. Some folk are really short tempered. Glad I found out early.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

. Do you have different pictures of you on your couples profile if so perhaps they didn’t realise it was you or though it does say on your profile you have a couple profile.Either way it’s your decision who you choose to meet they should have respected your decision not too meet and move on.

Yeah. It's nice to have the upper hand for once. Probably for the best they did reject us. Obviously have very high standards.

Of course it was! They unlocked us but I've blocked them now. On both profiles. Am I petty? "

Not at all.

Lol i get blocked all the time even for introducing myself imagine at times

By *artshell1Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Some people like ourselves don't meet other couples,just meet men

That's our way to.

Don't get mad, get even.

Perhaps they liked you but weren't attracted to your husband. Such horrible people for not closing their eyes and taking one for the team.

What goes around, comes around.

It's funny how some people block on here.

A previous poster said that they've been blocked for saying hello.... Ditto.

It's always their loss.

"What goes around, comes around.

It's always their loss. "

Nothing wrong with being blocked for saying ‘hello’ as stated in the site FAQ its just a way of saying you’re not interested.

I think what riled the op was the fact that they messaged her on her single profile, (which was absolutely fine btw) and still tried it on once she revealed that they had spoken previously on her couples profile. As soon as she told them that they should of backed off, but no they still tried it on. Typical unicorn hunting couple behaviour.

"What goes around, comes around.

It's always their loss.

Nothing wrong with being blocked for saying ‘hello’ as stated in the site FAQ its just a way of saying you’re not interested.

I think what riled the op was the fact that they messaged her on her single profile, (which was absolutely fine btw) and still tried it on once she revealed that they had spoken previously on her couples profile. As soon as she told them that they should of backed off, but no they still tried it on. Typical unicorn hunting couple behaviour."

"Perhaps they liked you but weren't attracted to your husband. Such horrible people for not closing their eyes and taking one for the team. "

That's fine. But did they really think I would meet them anyway?

Put THEM before my OH? I'm not that shallow. And I actually LOVE my man and don't need random people to validate me or my sexuality.

"Perhaps they liked you but weren't attracted to your husband. Such horrible people for not closing their eyes and taking one for the team.

Put THEM before my OH? I'm not that shallow. And I actually LOVE my man and don't need random people to validate me or my sexuality. "

Lots of couples meet separately. It's not the end of the world, they just asked if you would.

"Perhaps they liked you but weren't attracted to your husband. Such horrible people for not closing their eyes and taking one for the team.

Put THEM before my OH? I'm not that shallow. And I actually LOVE my man and don't need random people to validate me or my sexuality.

Lots of couples meet separately. It's not the end of the world, they just asked if you would. "

Shoe on the other foot, what if I had asked the Lady from the couple to meet us, even though I had pretty much told her that her bloke was a minger?

are they mad? You look amazing.

Hope you blocked them

"Hope you blocked them "

Oh yes. It felt GOOD

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

That's because they only really want women. I have done the same as you did when I've been on a couples profile.

Sounds like they rejected your husband. It's the woman that has the pulling power on a lot of couples' profiles.

"Sounds like they rejected your husband. It's the woman that has the pulling power on a lot of couples' profiles."

Yep got to agree, the amount of mail we get asking to just meet the hot young female rather than the old duffer and her,is horrendous

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Is your partner Bi OP? Some people will block if the male of a couple is bi. We have been blocked by a couple because my hubby wasn't bi.

There can be pretty legitimate reasons to block someone and never meant to cause offense or hurt.

"Is your partner Bi OP? Some people will block if the male of a couple is bi. We have been blocked by a couple because my hubby wasn't bi.

There can be pretty legitimate reasons to block someone and never meant to cause offense or hurt. "

They basically said, once I sent face pics, 'not for us. Thanks but no thanks'. Didn't block us then. But found my profile and sent a message there. When I told them who I was and was saying no, they then blocked us and sent a pathetic message to me to which I again said no and blocked them on mine. They then unblocked us so I re-booked them.

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Oh well better of keeping them blocked then.

[Removed by poster at 18/01/19 22:32:44]

"Is your partner Bi OP? Some people will block if the male of a couple is bi. We have been blocked by a couple because my hubby wasn't bi.

There can be pretty legitimate reasons to block someone and never meant to cause offense or hurt.

They basically said, once I sent face pics, 'not for us. Thanks but no thanks'. Didn't block us then. But found my profile and sent a message there. When I told them who I was and was saying no, they then blocked us and sent a pathetic message to me to which I again said no and blocked them on mine. They then unblocked us so I re-booked them. "

Well done to you, I'd of done exactly the same....nicely played

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I would do the same to be honest. If I ever met a bi female sexmate and we were looking to meet other people, I would ignore or block people who ignored me previously as a ‘solo’ man

Lots of couples meet separately. It's not the end of the world, they just asked if you would.

Shoe on the other foot, what if I had asked the Lady from the couple to meet us, even though I had pretty much told her that her bloke was a minger?"

This is why I have no interest in swinging as a couple....

It’s too much work to find a four way attraction...

Someone will always have to take one for the team.....

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Shoe on the other foot, what if I had asked the Lady from the couple to meet us, even though I had pretty much told her that her bloke was a minger?

This is why I have no interest in swinging as a couple....

It’s too much work to find a four way attraction...

Someone will always have to take one for the team....."

That's when you strike as a single male.

Yo the Boss.

Go, girl.....

Ain't that the truth.

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Maybe they just wanted a single meet?

"Maybe they just wanted a single meet? "

Apparently that's a crime.

"Maybe they just wanted a single meet? "

That's fine but why message a couple in the first place? I would NEVER do that. So disrespectful

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

If we messaged a couple and Mrs N didn't want to meet the female we'd decline the offer to meet, we'd make a note and possibly block. If the male then had a single profile we'd still message him as he plays as a single via his single profile, I don't see what is wrong with that? Am I missing something?

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

I am a bit confused here ... maybe they messaged couple profile but only liked you so declined ... but then wished to contact your single profile? Of course if they were rude or disrespectful then that is not acceptable but if honest and open I don’t see an issue?

They probably assumed you meet alone as you have a single profile, there could have been loads of reasons why they didn’t want to play with a couple I don’t see what’s so evil about

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"I am a bit confused here ... maybe they messaged couple profile but only liked you so declined ... but then wished to contact your single profile? Of course if they were rude or disrespectful then that is not acceptable but if honest and open I don’t see an issue? "

Probably the issue is that even couples who allow one half to play solo via a ‘single’ profile still talk and agree about everything before they do owt...so if you don’t like one of them and approach the other half and they’ve talked about it between themselves.....

Had this too on my couples profile xx

"They probably assumed you meet alone as you have a single profile, there could have been loads of reasons why they didn’t want to play with a couple I don’t see what’s so evil about "

I do meet alone but my point I was trying to make, by not being blunt and mean, is why would I want to meet them when they basically called my OH a minger? They aren't anything special. I am very loyal and I won't ruin my relationship for a very selfish couple. Especially a couple who don't meet alone themselves! I am not a foreplay toy, I am not an escort. And this is one of the reasons I didn't allow couples to message me for a long time. I may have to change it again.

"That's because they only really want women. I have done the same as you did when I've been on a couples profile. "

That's true.

These selfish juvenile couples - the man wants another woman but doesn't want any other man coming near his woman.

Jealous idiots who are condemning themselves to fruitless unicorn hunting and should either come into the real world or get out of swinging.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"They probably assumed you meet alone as you have a single profile, there could have been loads of reasons why they didn’t want to play with a couple I don’t see what’s so evil about

I do meet alone but my point I was trying to make, by not being blunt and mean, is why would I want to meet them when they basically called my OH a minger? They aren't anything special. I am very loyal and I won't ruin my relationship for a very selfish couple. Especially a couple who don't meet alone themselves! I am not a foreplay toy, I am not an escort. And this is one of the reasons I didn't allow couples to message me for a long time. I may have to change it again. "

. Did they use the word minger to describe your OH if so then they really are not nice.Reading between the lines it sounds like they just wanted you as a toy.You have done the right thing in blocking them.

» Add a new message to this topic