FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Jeremy kyle ,thurs 17th jan

Jeremy kyle ,thurs 17th jan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jeremys asking for swingers too appear on his show, dont think id want all n sundry knowing my business, also had a couple on who had mmf which went terribly wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

I have a feeling it’s not going to represent the swinging world very well considering the usual people that go on there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a feeling it’s not going to represent the swinging world very well considering the usual people that go on there "

Exactly this

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"I have a feeling it’s not going to represent the swinging world very well considering the usual people that go on there

Exactly this "

spot on

Now who in their right mind would go on that show..... Step forward some loud mouthed, brazen, spaced out numpties who want a free night in a hotel.

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

"I have a feeling it’s not going to represent the swinging world very well considering the usual people that go on there

Exactly this spot on

Now who in their right mind would go on that show..... Step forward some loud mouthed, brazen, spaced out numpties who want a free night in a hotel. "

Free hotel stay??

Where do I sign up??

I am not allowed on the show i have a house a job and all my own teeth

Exactly this spot on

Now who in their right mind would go on that show..... Step forward some loud mouthed, brazen, spaced out numpties who want a free night in a hotel. "

I dunno..sometimes the stories and fantasy section qualifies most

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Jeremy Kyle - the show to watch if you want to see two scruffy, toothless, shrieking fishwives argue over a hopeless, unemployed loser with a face like a bag of smashed crabs and a mouth full of coal chips. Classic!

A show about swinging will feature the same type, who's idea of a meet is a quick d*unken shag by the bins behind Poundland.

There will be no balance and it won't represent the lifestyle accurately or fairly. After all, having three or four people who are intelligent, happy, employed and most of all 'ordinary' doesn't make for a controversial programme does it?

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

That show would do nothing but show swingers in the worse possible light.

So no from me

I only ever watched it once when I was laid.up after having a cochlear implant operation.

I genuinely thought it was a spoof show with made up issues and audience.

Took some convincing that it was real. Never watched it since

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"Jeremy Kyle - the show to watch if you want to see two scruffy, toothless, shrieking fishwives argue over a hopeless, unemployed loser with a face like a bag of smashed crabs and a mouth full of coal chips. Classic!

A show about swinging will feature the same type, who's idea of a meet is a quick d*unken shag by the bins behind Poundland.

There will be no balance and it won't represent the lifestyle accurately or fairly. After all, having three or four people who are intelligent, happy, employed and most of all 'ordinary' doesn't make for a controversial programme does it? "

Spot on.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Did anybody watch it? Or are they asking for a future date.

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"Jeremy Kyle - the show to watch if you want to see two scruffy, toothless, shrieking fishwives argue over a hopeless, unemployed loser with a face like a bag of smashed crabs and a mouth full of coal chips. Classic!

There will be no balance and it won't represent the lifestyle accurately or fairly. After all, having three or four people who are intelligent, happy, employed and most of all 'ordinary' doesn't make for a controversial programme does it? "

By *aulp4alsMan  over a year ago

Warrington

All I can say is “bad press is good press”

Also you can be sure that it won't be swingers as we know it.

It will be closer to some strange love triangle feud with 2 women who now can't stand each other fighting over a man as happy as the first day he got his cock sucked looking smug with the situation, thinking he has life made.

"I have a feeling it’s not going to represent the swinging world very well considering the usual people that go on there "

At least it may be the only segment where everyone has a full set of teeth....

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Do you write poetry ?

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

There is a couple from fab who appeared on the show and remarkably Jeremy Kyle showed interest rather than his usual fake self righteousness.

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

"I am not allowed on the show i have a house a job and all my own teeth"

Your just bleeding showing off pal

We were both watching it with the gf’s father sat with us. He kept saying, “the dirty bastards” lol

» Add a new message to this topic