FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotel meets

Hotel meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a gentleman foremost,I always endavour to cover the cost of the whole night from start to finish and the most recent one even took her to a harvester for a nice fill before parting our ways as the hotel we stopped at didn't have a restaurant(If you've not tried the harvester for breakfast do it very yummy indeed)

Guys what's your thoughts and how do you tend to do things

Lady's how does your hotel meets tend to work out

And the lovely hotwife couples etc views and actual stories too

Serious and non serious answers this is fab after all and a bit of banter and laughter goes a long long way in my japs eye(s)

Suppose a lot of fabsters in this day and age would consider the guy paying for everything as actually paying for sex but I can assure you that's not me in any shape or form

Call it being a gentleman or old fashioned values etc etc

*And for all you glass half empty one's and moaning minnies(Minnie the minx/minxy and any other associated name this isn't you btw,you ladys are always glass half full and spilling over) let's not get into the usual nasty and unkind debate that normally happens on threads

**And yes I do have a hotel meet posted for Fri but what's bloody new....I do it most weeks laugh at loud

***Can always do sat as free all weekend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As a gentleman foremost,I always endavour to cover the cost of the whole night from start to finish and the most recent one even took her to a harvester for a nice fill before parting our ways as the hotel we stopped at didn't have a restaurant(If you've not tried the harvester for breakfast do it very yummy indeed)

Serious and non serious answers this is fab after all and a bit of banter and laughter goes a long long way in my japs eye(s)

Suppose a lot of fabsters in this day and age would consider the guy paying for everything as actually paying for sex but I can assure you that's not me in any shape or form

*And for all you glass half empty one's and moaning minnies(Minnie the minx/minxy and any other associated name this isn't you btw,you ladys are always glass half full and spilling over) let's not get into the usual nasty and unkind debate that normally happens on threads

**And yes I do have a hotel meet posted for Fri but what's bloody new....I do it most weeks laugh at loud

"

I’d always like to go 50/50 x

"As a gentleman foremost,I always endavour to cover the cost of the whole night from start to finish and the most recent one even took her to a harvester for a nice fill before parting our ways as the hotel we stopped at didn't have a restaurant(If you've not tried the harvester for breakfast do it very yummy indeed)

I’d always like to go 50/50 x "

Phone a friend too babe?

Esp if your friend is female

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

It depends...

Most of the time the hotel is booked already and I just turn up

On Sunday evening, I FAF and it was going to be short notice, so I sorted out the hotel booking and paid for it.

Today I FAF and to soothe my aching muscles in a hot tub so made arrangements to go to BGHS with someone. We each paid our own entry and drinks.

It’s fair for me either way...

Isn't that lovely jubbly

My first poster the beautiful witty and alluring fave fab girl

Getting to like this one fabbys

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

Not done hotel meets yet but would probably split bill, wouldn't want to be seen as taking advantage

Phone a friend too babe?

Esp if your friend is female "

Ask the audience

I agree with OP, old fashioned values etc. I always offer to pay for everything.

The two times I have had a hotel meet I ended up paying for the hotel, but she insisted on buying dinner and drinks so we were evened out.

"It depends...

On Sunday evening, I FAF and it was going to be short notice, so I sorted out the hotel booking and paid for it.

Today I FAF and to soothe my aching muscles in a hot tub so made arrangements to go to BGHS with someone. We each paid our own entry and drinks.

It’s fair for me either way... "

Very honest and informative reply there

So to sum it up sometimes you but sometimes half depending on the situation/rendevous/meet etc

Do the guys who you meet tend to offer to pay for the room or club entrance or is that again mixed depending on the circumstances

And love the faf btw just bloody put it out there that's what I tend to do

But am a gentleman and respectful too if you can get that jay xxx

"Isn't that lovely jubbly

My first poster the beautiful witty and alluring fave fab girl

Getting to like this one fabbys "

Stop it I’m shy

Phone a friend too babe?

Esp if your friend is female

Ask the audience "

Will do....But they might be naked

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I don't see any issue in paying for the hotel. (other person might be a little short of cash)

I like to feel that I've paid my way.

I have turned down hotel meets because of this which ia a bit of a contradiction I suppose.

Redhill

"It depends...

It’s fair for me either way...

Very honest and informative reply there

So to sum it up sometimes you but sometimes half depending on the situation/rendevous/meet etc

Do the guys who you meet tend to offer to pay for the room or club entrance or is that again mixed depending on the circumstances

And love the faf btw just bloody put it out there that's what I tend to do

But am a gentleman and respectful too if you can get that jay xxx"

Yes, guys always offer to pay which I think is polite, but I am always prepared to pay my own way.

On Sunday evening I knew it was going to be short notice as I only let the successful applicant with an hour to get his butt to the venue, so I thought it only fair to make the arrangements myself.

I always offer to pay my own way.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"I agree with OP, old fashioned values etc. I always offer to pay for everything.

The two times I have had a hotel meet I ended up paying for the hotel, but she insisted on buying dinner and drinks so we were evened out. "

I have worked it that way.

Anyway, the first time someone allegedly wanted to sweep me off to a hotel, it didn’t happen as I just got a bad vibe from constant messaging...

The second time another was willing, he spat the dummy out as I posted a social verification from before I knew he existed and he blocked me...

There won’t be a third time...

On Sunday evening, I FAF

Today I FAF 

This lady is just amazing

This has really tickled me miss I

Luv it

A woman who knows what she wants

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I prefer a hotel meet but it's 50/50 for me

"Anyway, the first time someone allegedly wanted to sweep me off to a hotel, it didn’t happen as I just got a bad vibe from constant messaging...

The second time another was willing, he spat the dummy out as I posted a social verification from before I knew he existed and he blocked me...

There won’t be a third time... "

So he got the arse cause you'd met someone for a drink prior to meeting him

Green eyed monster springs to mind ffg

This is fab not love story

We meet and possibly copulate with other fellow fabsters

Even though yours was just a social obvs xx

Always split the bill, we don’t stay and whoever meets us is welcome to, just polite

We’d refuse to meet anyone who wouldn’t split the bill, even a single female 3 ways! That reminds us we still owe a certain lady our share of the room!!

When we plan a meet, we always book and pay for it ourselves

the successful applicant  

Again giggling again here lol

Did you check his cv out first

"Anyway, the first time someone allegedly wanted to sweep me off to a hotel, it didn’t happen as I just got a bad vibe from constant messaging...

There won’t be a third time...

So he got the arse cause you'd met someone for a drink prior to meeting him

Green eyed monster springs to mind ffg

This is fab not love story

We meet and possibly copulate with other fellow fabsters

Even though yours was just a social obvs xx"

Swear down it was just a social but this lad saw his arse with me... wouldn’t mind but the idiot was married!

Nowt as queer as folk that’s all I can say xx

"the successful applicant  

Did you check his cv out first "

You need to use reply + quote.

Otherwise no one know who you are addressing

"the successful applicant  

Did you check his cv out first

You need to use reply + quote.

Otherwise no one know who you are addressing"

I know but thread gets to big

If you read whole of it you'll know x

I always offer to pay first. Sometime the lady or couple want to meet me half way. I'm easy.

BTW, I use a certain website (which I cannot mention on here) for hotel rooms during the day.... I get them at a fraction of the normal rate.

I

PM me if you want to know.

"I agree with OP, old fashioned values etc. I always offer to pay for everything.

The two times I have had a hotel meet I ended up paying for the hotel, but she insisted on buying dinner and drinks so we were evened out. "

That was very nice and thoughtful of the lady MR T

Redhill

"On Sunday evening, I FAF

Today I FAF 

This lady is just amazing

This has really tickled me miss I

Luv it

A woman who knows what she wants "

LOL I know what I want!

"I always offer to pay first. Sometime the lady or couple want to meet me half way. I'm easy.

BTW, I use a certain website (which I cannot mention on here) for hotel rooms during the day.... I get them at a fraction of the normal rate.

I

"

There's your first pm on this then pal

Soz its not from a lady

But yes interested in that my friend

Also do they rent the rooms by the.............10 mins

"Always split the bill, we don’t stay and whoever meets us is welcome to, just polite

We’d refuse to meet anyone who wouldn’t split the bill, even a single female 3 ways! That reminds us we still owe a certain lady our share of the room!! "

A threeway split

Can't say that doesn't sound appealing couple

And it's 2/3rds 1/third on the bill asWell yes?

[Removed by poster at 16/01/19 18:48:33]

"I always offer to pay first. Sometime the lady or couple want to meet me half way. I'm easy.

I

Soz its not from a lady

Also do they rent the rooms by the.............10 mins "

Can't pm you mate. Tried...

I don't mind that you're not a lady - just happy if I can help.

Secured a room last year normally 280 quid for 60 quid.

It was a fantastic meet

Another time I was meeting a couple when I got a perfectly good room for 30 quid.

10 pounds each was very reasonable

Nothing wrong with old fashioned values, I think there’s still a few of us on here that appreciate that approach, you’ll always got someone talking crap about how it’s out of date now... shut up and enjoy the attention we say x

I am less likely to want to meet in a hotel because I will only go halves, but this can get costly for me if I am meeting different people a few times a month. I usually prefer to arrange meets where someone can accomm instead of a hotel if I am honest because I have to be responsible with my finances.

If someone is staying in a hotel already I don't mind visiting if they are staying here for work and usually work are paying anyway, in which case they are using the room and sleeping there and I am going home so I will usually bring drinks.

"I am less likely to want to meet in a hotel because I will only go halves, but this can get costly for me if I am meeting different people a few times a month. I usually prefer to arrange meets where someone can accomm instead of a hotel if I am honest because I have to be responsible with my finances.

If someone is staying in a hotel already I don't mind visiting if they are staying here for work and usually work are paying anyway, in which case they are using the room and sleeping there and I am going home so I will usually bring drinks. "

That's a fair and honest comment l

I

Soz its not from a lady

Also do they rent the rooms by the.............10 mins

Can't pm you mate. Tried...

I don't mind that you're not a lady - just happy if I can help.

Secured a room last year normally 280 quid for 60 quid.

It was a fantastic meet"

Ok, filters obvs pal

And wow that must have been one posh n fancy hotel

Bet it was just magical eh ?

"

Ok, filters obvs pal

Bet it was just magical eh ? "

The best 6 hours of my life

"

Ok, filters obvs pal

The best 6 hours of my life"

and thanks for hotel details

Sounds good will

"

Ok, filters obvs pal

The best 6 hours of my life

and thanks for hotel details

Sounds good will "

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Depends on the situation.

Happy to split the bill 50/50.

Happy to have a drink at the bar before going to the room.

But then again it quite good for a role play scenario if you prearrange it.

"Depends on the situation.

Happy to split the bill 50/50.

Happy to have a drink at the bar before going to the room.

But then again it quite good for a role play scenario if you prearrange it."

Hi matey how are you

All good I hope

Yes roleplay at the bar has got to be the ultimate

110 on that with you pal

Not intended to use thread for hidden agenda fabsters

But there is one particular couple that I've liked for a while now but a year under your filter

Also seen the film beauty and the beast x

"Not intended to use thread for hidden agenda fabsters

But there is one particular couple that I've liked for a while now but a year under your filter

Also seen the film beauty and the beast x"

And something to do with the devil inside her

A great film I seem to remember

Anymore for anymore

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

I

"

Wow -that really narrows it down -thanks

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Always split all costs of any meet 50/50 - no sense of obligation or expectation that way - have even had meets that have been social with a view to more, where a hotel has been booked in advance and I've made it clear that if we decide not to take things further the other person gets to use the room and I come home but I'll still pay half.

At the end of the day we're both there to have a good time, so why shouldn't we split the costs? In fact if someone *expected* me to pay for everything, I'd not be interested.

Wow that is being a gentleman pal

If were all being honest here I'm Not sure I could do that pal

I'd have to have the room myself or at least could have been a social first

Just imagine it if she was on fab 5 mins later

Hotel meet

all paid for

Hurry up

Horny as fuck

(Full English and or continental breakfast Inc to replace all your stamina)

And I'm hoping that has never happened obvs as that would be a right cock knocker

A huge 5 course meal in a posh restaurant with expensive bottles of wine, then back to the 5 star hotel room where I sleep it off.

Sounds great to me

"A huge 5 course meal in a posh restaurant with expensive bottles of wine, then back to the 5 star hotel room where I sleep it off.

Sounds great to me "

Gemini goes home........And then fab once you've woke up refreshed to find a guy who would like a full English .....Gemini you need to up your game my friend

Okay, We would book a room, and hopefully they would turn up. If they don’t turn up we would be enjoying the hotel and room anyway, so I’d never ask for the cost upfront, but if our friend was to offer to pay half, that would be acceptable, after all I’m sure they would have enjoyed themselves too.

Old fashioned values are lovely, and lots of people like them. Who doesn’t like to be pampered once in a while , keep up what your doing op.

Had a harvester, they are good value.

Thanks for that pal

Had a few non fab friends say it's like paying for sex which f'ed me off a bit tbh when one of them,who's just recently got together with a lady after splitting up from his wife,was talking about the new posh restaurant he was taking her too

I argued the same thing he said it wasn't ended up me telling him to f off in no certain terms

Been hurt twice now with ex wife and then ex ex gf who pissed me about in the end by taking her limp useless hubby back for the sake of the kids

This is me now for the foreseeable future

No commitment no arguing

No washing up no painting the shed no clearing the bloody drains

Just naughty and thrilling sex with likeminded ladys

Think this one's done with relationships I'm afraid

Sorry for the long message fabbys x

"Wow that is being a gentleman pal

Hotel meet

all paid for

Hurry up

Horny as fuck

And I'm hoping that has never happened obvs as that would be a right cock knocker

"

If that happened it happened, none of my business if it did - nothing to do with needing to "up my game" at all, and to be honest you're somewhat contradicting yourself here - on the one hand you're stating you like to act the "gentleman" and pay for the room yourself, yet here you say you'd "like to have the room for yourself".

The circumstances I described are when we live a distance apart and have met half way - so having a combined social with a view to taking things further if we want to makes sense. The hotel cost is all part of that, and like I said I split costs 50/50 regardless of what happens - no expectation or obligation that way.

I'm also fairly selective with who I meet, so by the time we get to discussing meeting am am fairly sure that we'll get on - either way I'm still happy to do things the way I said above and wouldn't automatically assume that just because the lady has decided she doesn't want to take things further with me that she'll be jumping on Fab looking for someone else.

"Wow that is being a gentleman pal

Hotel meet

all paid for

Hurry up

Horny as fuck

If that happened it happened, none of my business if it did - nothing to do with needing to "up my game" at all, and to be honest you're somewhat contradicting yourself here - on the one hand you're stating you like to act the "gentleman" and pay for the room yourself, yet here you say you'd "like to have the room for yourself".

The circumstances I described are when we live a distance apart and have met half way - so having a combined social with a view to taking things further if we want to makes sense. The hotel cost is all part of that, and like I said I split costs 50/50 regardless of what happens - no expectation or obligation that way.

I'm also fairly selective with who I meet, so by the time we get to discussing meeting am am fairly sure that we'll get on - either way I'm still happy to do things the way I said above and wouldn't automatically assume that just because the lady has decided she doesn't want to take things further with me that she'll be jumping on Fab looking for someone else.

"

glad we cleared that up

Just saying it would be a bummer

"

glad we cleared that up

Just saying it would be a bummer "

Not at all - like I said, none of my business if it did.

I’ve paid, the other person has, gone 50/50. Depends on the situation really.

For me it depends on the circumstances, if the guy I’m meeting is staying in a hotel for business/work etc then I’m happy for him to pay for it, if it’s planned especially so we can meet I’d offer to pay half or suggest a club instead....usually works out cheaper at a club...he pays entrance and I pick up the bar bill..or visa versa

I’ve always covered the cost of a hotel for a meet

I’ve covered the cost, if the lady wishes to split then fine but not a deal breaker for me

» Add a new message to this topic