FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > FB or FWB?

FB or FWB?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uHorny1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cannock

My lady friend and I have been discussing our relationship - whether we are Fuck Buddies or Friends with Benefits.

We know what we think and ultimately it doesn't matter anyway, but just interested to know what your thoughts are.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My lady friend and I have been discussing our relationship - whether we are Fuck Buddies or Friends with Benefits.

We know what we think and ultimately it doesn't matter anyway, but just interested to know what your thoughts are."

I've never met either of you, so I'm not sure

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"My lady friend and I have been discussing our relationship - whether we are Fuck Buddies or Friends with Benefits.

We know what we think and ultimately it doesn't matter anyway, but just interested to know what your thoughts are.

I've never met either of you, so I'm not sure"

This. OP - it doesn't matter what others think as long as you both know where you stand with each other.

A

Cannock

Yes i know.

I saod pretty much that in my original post. Pure curiosity on our part

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I'd say a fb us someone you contact purely to arrange sex.

A fwb would have a more regular contact and maybe do other things together other than rut.

Is there a difference?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I genuinely don't know what the difference is.

If I was in a relationship where certain criteria applied I'd just call it a relationship because as far as I'm concerned all relationships are negotiated according to what suits the people in them. I know I'm out of touch with current relationship definitions though. I didn’t even know Facebook official was a thing until I heard someone on gogglebox say it

Cannock

"I'd say a fb us someone you contact purely to arrange sex.

A fwb would have a more regular contact and maybe do other things together other than rut."

Pretty much our thoughts

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

I'd say a FWB is someone you're friends with so do other normal stuff, but also sleep together but have no formal girlfriend/boyfriend relationship so can also sleep with whoever else you please.

A FB to me is someone you only see to sleep with, then leave again, so no going for a drink or food, shopping, watching a film etc.

I've never met either of you, so I'm not sure"

By *wing_Bi4FunCouple  over a year ago

Truro

"I'd say a FWB is someone you're friends with so do other normal stuff, but also sleep together but have no formal girlfriend/boyfriend relationship so can also sleep with whoever else you please.

A FB to me is someone you only see to sleep with, then leave again, so no going for a drink or food, shopping, watching a film etc."

Exactly this imo!

"I'd say a FWB is someone you're friends with so do other normal stuff, but also sleep together but have no formal girlfriend/boyfriend relationship so can also sleep with whoever else you please.

A FB to me is someone you only see to sleep with, then leave again, so no going for a drink or food, shopping, watching a film etc.

Exactly this imo!"

Agree

By *lsieWoman  over a year ago

where ever

A FB to me is someone you only see to sleep with, then leave again, so no going for a drink or food, shopping, watching a film etc."

I agree x

By *aughtybutniceBBWWoman  over a year ago

The County of Northamptonshire

Totally agree with this

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"I'd say a fb us someone you contact purely to arrange sex.

A fwb would have a more regular contact and maybe do other things together other than rut.

Pretty much our thoughts"

» Add a new message to this topic