FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How did you find out about this site?

How did you find out about this site?

By *eretotrynewthings OP   Man  over a year ago

antrim

I worked As an apprentice mechanic. My bosses girlfriend always said she wanted to buy my car, when I put it up for sale on Facebook she messaged me straight away and asked me to bring it round to the house for to have a look around it.

When I turned up she answered the door in a wee tight white top boobs well pushed up cleavage showing and tiny little pajama shorts, as this point I froze as it shocked me and didn't know what to say.... she knew exactly what she was doing

She looked me straight in the eye bit her lip and smiled then said she wasn't ready yet and take a seat In the living room as I sat down she walked over and bent over the tv to turn it on at the wall, I remember clearly seeing the shape of her ass and the lips of her pussy in the shorts she turned and caught me looking walked straight at me and grabbed my cock, which was rock hard pulled it out and put it straight into her mouth. Honestly I felt like I was going to cum straight from the start lol but held it back.

Went down on her on the sofa and then fucked her bareback. Tonne honestly I only lasted it a few minutes I was only 18 and she was in her late 30s but I couldn't believe it. She had taken control of me and seduced me, I was like a little puppet to her but it felt great

Best part is that I couldn't look my boss in the eyes when I went back to work and was so nervous about him finding out but turns out they set it all up and were swingers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic