FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > do the whiney posts ever get a good outcome?

do the whiney posts ever get a good outcome?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ablo minibar123 OP   Woman  over a year ago

I just don't see the point in whining constantly that no one ever meets on here, blatantly they do, just maybe they don't meet you my friend. Then people say they don't get replies to their messages, well instead of complaining why not change your approach.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

No but they are interesting to read and provide material for comedy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I just don't see the point in whining constantly that no one ever meets on here, blatantly they do, just maybe they don't meet you my friend. Then people say they don't get replies to their messages, well instead of complaining why not change your approach."

Exactly our sentiment..

"No but they are interesting to read and provide material for comedy."
very true, but they frustrate the hell out of me, they are their own worst enemy

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If the person posting realises that their approach is wrong or their expectations too high, yes, some good comes out of it.

If, as I've seen happen, instead of being helped a young guy gets harangued and hounded until he leaves the site, no good comes of it.

The moaners who want the world to change instead of them will always be with us.

By *idingawayCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

I love them. Bloody funny reading them bleat on

Prefer a punch in the gut

"Prefer a punch in the gut "
ha ha well you are just kinky then aren't you

See, I don't read them as whiney. They are people wondering what they are doing wrong.

Women constantly moaning about men on here could be curbed though, but they don't like using filters.

What does get boring are the replies to men asking questions on here. The usual suspects pop up with their subtle put downs and banal replies. No wonder the forums have stagnated.

"Prefer a punch in the gut ha ha well you are just kinky then aren't you "

Well I have experience in such matters do I not? X

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Yes because they are popcorn worthy

"See, I don't read them as whiney. They are people wondering what they are doing wrong.

Women constantly moaning about men on here could be curbed though, but they don't like using filters.

What does get boring are the replies to men asking questions on here. The usual suspects pop up with their subtle put downs and banal replies. No wonder the forums have stagnated."

oh I get that, but then some ask for advice, then when given alot of good advice they rarely take it.

"Prefer a punch in the gut ha ha well you are just kinky then aren't you

Well I have experience in such matters do I not? X"

Man up!!! Lol

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Is this by any chance a whine about whiny posts?

Not really, I'm just curious about what is gained from it.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

If It's outright negativity for the sake of negativity to the point you can almost visualise the foot stamp as it was posted then I really don't see the point, and it will certainly do the poster no favours.

We've all seen the car crash threads where someone posts asking for advice and is ripped to shreds, usually because of a negative attitude, or because despite asking for advice they fail to take it or argue against the advice given - again I'm not really sure I see the point.

As with most things on here though, approach with the right attitude and be prepared to listen and learn even if coming from a negative angle, and it makes the world of difference.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"See, I don't read them as whiney. They are people wondering what they are doing wrong.

What does get boring are the replies to men asking questions on here. The usual suspects pop up with their subtle put downs and banal replies. No wonder the forums have stagnated."

I do agree with you in part, I think when the forums become a kind of pissing contest (an abundance of singles using them as 'look at me' posts) then the content suffers. Usually more couples make for better content.

I just don't get some of the questions, do people ever meet on here??? I mean surely it's obvious people do else why are we all here.

"I just don't get some of the questions, do people ever meet on here??? I mean surely it's obvious people do else why are we all here. "

Rhetorical questions are a traditional conversation starter to be fair.

Hmmm

"I just don't get some of the questions, do people ever meet on here??? I mean surely it's obvious people do else why are we all here. "

Whilst I agree that is one of the more ridiculous ones (they only have to look at the veri section on a profile to see that people do) it tends to come from those new to the site and/or forums whose only real experience of the site is signing up to it and getting nowhere - so while the question at face value is ridiculous, I can kind of understand the thought process that led them to it - as I said above the key is whether those people listen and learn from the responses.

By *sagent81Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Not really, I'm just curious about what is gained from it. "
maybe if you faced constant rejection you’d understand more...serious question...if you got no views, no winks, no messages and every message you sent was ignored or deleted do you think it would start to have an effect on your outlook?

Well few do listen and have no intention of changing their approach for the better, which is a shame as I honestly do.like to see people succeed if they are willing to put the effort in.

What does get boring are the replies to men asking questions on here. The usual suspects pop up with their subtle put downs and banal replies. No wonder the forums have stagnated. oh I get that, but then some ask for advice, then when given alot of good advice they rarely take it."

That's ok by me, if they don't come back a few weeks later asking for advice again.

"Not really, I'm just curious about what is gained from it. maybe if you faced constant rejection you’d understand more...serious question...if you got no views, no winks, no messages and every message you sent was ignored or deleted do you think it would start to have an effect on your outlook? "
I think if that happened to me I would look at the way I conduct myself on here better, I would change the way I message people , I would spruce up my profile. If people weren't answering my messages iwould ask myself why

"Not really, I'm just curious about what is gained from it. maybe if you faced constant rejection you’d understand more...serious question...if you got no views, no winks, no messages and every message you sent was ignored or deleted do you think it would start to have an effect on your outlook? "

Yes, and I would leave and try to find people in the real world I can win over with my face to face personality.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

In my experience its never a good outcome.

"Not really, I'm just curious about what is gained from it. maybe if you faced constant rejection you’d understand more...serious question...if you got no views, no winks, no messages and every message you sent was ignored or deleted do you think it would start to have an effect on your outlook? I think if that happened to me I would look at the way I conduct myself on here better, I would change the way I message people , I would spruce up my profile. If people weren't answering my messages iwould ask myself why

"

You can only be yourself though. If you try to be something else and you can't keep it up, you'll lose in the end anyway. Some people are not cut out for this place, and they have to accept it.

"Not really, I'm just curious about what is gained from it. maybe if you faced constant rejection you’d understand more...serious question...if you got no views, no winks, no messages and every message you sent was ignored or deleted do you think it would start to have an effect on your outlook? I think if that happened to me I would look at the way I conduct myself on here better, I would change the way I message people , I would spruce up my profile. If people weren't answering my messages iwould ask myself why

You can only be yourself though. If you try to be something else and you can't keep it up, you'll lose in the end anyway. Some people are not cut out for this place, and they have to accept it."

true, but then they blame the site, and since it works for so many others that can not be the case can it? Not sure why I care so much , I just don't see why there is any reason why no one can't get a meet on here if they are able to conduct themselves like a normal human being.

"Prefer a punch in the gut ha ha well you are just kinky then aren't you

Well I have experience in such matters do I not? X

Man up!!! Lol"

Stop whining dear

You can only be yourself though. If you try to be something else and you can't keep it up, you'll lose in the end anyway. Some people are not cut out for this place, and they have to accept it.

true, but then they blame the site, and since it works for so many others that can not be the case can it? Not sure why I care so much , I just don't see why there is any reason why no one can't get a meet on here if they are able to conduct themselves like a normal human being."

Assuming all things were equal and everyone did conduct themselves respectfully and with consideration for others, and had the right expectations, approach etc then the number imbalance between single men and women/couples (that is often blamed for lack of meets - wrongly in my opinion) would come into play - so while I agree that people should conduct themselves "like a normal human being" as you put it, there would still be a lot of disappointed people if they did.

As it currently stands I actually think if you take out the people that have the wrong expectations, approach and attitude towards the site that actually the numbers would be a lot more evenly balanced.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

What does get boring are the replies to men asking questions on here. The usual suspects pop up with their subtle put downs and banal replies. No wonder the forums have stagnated. oh I get that, but then some ask for advice, then when given alot of good advice they rarely take it."

They rarely take it because really they haven't posted to get help,the post is purely an advertisement to show their cock pics to those inquisitive enough to open their profile. In their mind they aren't wrong!

true, but then they blame the site, and since it works for so many others that can not be the case can it? Not sure why I care so much , I just don't see why there is any reason why no one can't get a meet on here if they are able to conduct themselves like a normal human being."

No one can blame or thank the site for whatever happens from being on here. It's an interface.

What does get boring are the replies to men asking questions on here. The usual suspects pop up with their subtle put downs and banal replies. No wonder the forums have stagnated. oh I get that, but then some ask for advice, then when given alot of good advice they rarely take it.

They rarely take it because really they haven't posted to get help,the post is purely an advertisement to show their cock pics to those inquisitive enough to open their profile. In their mind they aren't wrong!"

And to private message people who offer advice, hoping to meet them.

» Add a new message to this topic