FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men/ Couples only posting women’s pics

Men/ Couples only posting women’s pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jtraveller OP   Woman  over a year ago

surrey

I see this frequently on sites like this. A single guy will post all pics of women giving him a bj , a titty fuck , or screwing someone. The only thing you see of him, is his groin . Good clear pics of the women. Many couples only post pics of the wife . Women are full body nudes , sometimes facially recognizable, but men aren’t shown at all , or the crotch shot again .

What’s the deal? I personally see it as red flags .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just tend to avoid those profiles that and bareback pics

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

You (and us) are in the minority. A lot of people just don't feel comfortable posting their face on fab on their profile page. They put it in the friends photos section or post it to potential meets privately. It;s not the same for everyone of course but it seems to be the way a majority do it here on Fab.

As the male half, there are pictures of me full frontal with my face in our friends photos. Even used to show them on the main profile page when we had our account last time round. The only people who ever fab'd them where gay, bi men or TS / TV. I'm a straight guy. Each to their own but it does nothing for me so I don't see the point. My wife on the other hand likes the fabs she gets from women just as much as men. Shes a bit of an exhibitionist and likes people seeing her photos.

There's no right or wrong way to do it on Fab and there's no point seeing red flags when they potentially are not there. As long as the person or persons is at least photo verified then we'll give them the time of day and assume some level of legitimacy when messaging for the first time. We are clear in asking for face photos straight away but very few ever read the profile anyway.

At the end of the day, we wont meet people till we do see a face pic and even then not always. That's what works for us. If the other couple or single refuses to send a facepic if they are asking to meet then thats our red flag. you have to assume the mods have done their job and checked all photos on an account.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't mind it if people don't have full face pictures on their public profile, I don't.

However I know exactly what the OP means.

Especially with couples profiles I always like it when there's one of them together just a normal photo even if their faces are blurred.

By *jtraveller OP   Woman  over a year ago

surrey

"I don't mind it if people don't have full face pictures on their public profile, I don't.

However I know exactly what the OP means.

Especially with couples profiles I always like it when there's one of them together just a normal photo even if their faces are blurred. "

I don’t mind the no face pics , understand thats a privacy issue. If you’re a single male trying to attract me though, I want to see pics of what you look like (doesn’t have to be face) , not pics of women you’ve been with. ( are they trying to say they are passable enough to get one? Lol ) As for couples looking for other couples or unicorns , I’m going to want to get an idea what he looks like too. I think part of it for me, is I’ve met some couples where it’s obvious the wife is being pushed into it by the husband. When I only see pics of her , it strikes me he’s using/ risking her & protecting himself.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

On our couples profile we have picture of us singly and together (including full nudes) for public veiw. Also I am the only one who shows their face publicly. On my personal profile there are plenty of me and my face. The only ones that include another woman are that of my Woman.

Personally I think if your going to have pictures up on a couples profile you should have a good selection of the both of you because when you get a couple you get both parts. Well maybe not so important if the couple is only looking for people to play with one half of it. As a single if your going to have photos they should at least focus mainly on the profile owner even with others in it. But people may have many differing reasons for how they present their photos.

» Add a new message to this topic