FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Women getting fucked/cheating on holiday

Women getting fucked/cheating on holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yesbeenopened2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

I’m really turned on by this subject. Any ladies (or men who’ve fucked said ladies) got any horny tales to tell?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have had a few experiences

xx

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

That is all part of the fun of a holiday isn't it. Well the hot fucking, not the cheating bit. Cheating is wrong and remember Mr Jesus is always watching.

By *iliciousCouple  over a year ago

South East

Mrs B went for a short break on her own to a spa hotel a couple of years back, for a bit of well-deserved R&R. We joked beforehand that should she come across someone she fancied then she could bed them, not really thinking anything would happen. She ended up seducing one of the personal trainers

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

This one goes a long way back (around 20 years) with an ex GF.

We were a swinger couple and had gone to Benidorm for what was supposed to be a vanilla week.

It was long before the days of FAB so arranging meets wasn't quite as easy as it would be today and swinging wasn't top of our agenda.

Anyway, there was a guy on his own who was staying in the same hotel and we had spoken to him a few times and became quite friendly with him, but we didn't tell him, or even hint, that we were swingers.

My partner had told me that she fancied him so on our last night I made an excuse to go out of the hotel for and hour or two so she could make a move and see if he was up for it.

Needless to say that I wouldn't be writing this if he wasn't.

As I walked back into the hotel I saw them getting out of the lift together, but they didn't see me. I hung around in the reception area for a few minutes to give them time to settle at the table before I joined them again. For the rest of the night he just couldn't look me in the eye, while she was staring into my face and doing her best to stifle giggles.

It turned out that she propositioned him within 5 minutes of me leaving and they went pretty much straight up to his room and fucked each other for best part of an hour.

I'm pretty sure that he still thinks that he fucked her behind my back.

Hopefully one day Mrs H will be up for something similar. We got close once but in the end she bottled it.

Rugby

"This one goes a long way back (around 20 years) with an ex GF.

We were a swinger couple and had gone to Benidorm for what was supposed to be a vanilla week.

It was long before the days of FAB so arranging meets wasn't quite as easy as it would be today and swinging wasn't top of our agenda.

Anyway, there was a guy on his own who was staying in the same hotel and we had spoken to him a few times and became quite friendly with him, but we didn't tell him, or even hint, that we were swingers.

My partner had told me that she fancied him so on our last night I made an excuse to go out of the hotel for and hour or two so she could make a move and see if he was up for it.

As I walked back into the hotel I saw them getting out of the lift together, but they didn't see me. I hung around in the reception area for a few minutes to give them time to settle at the table before I joined them again. For the rest of the night he just couldn't look me in the eye, while she was staring into my face and doing her best to stifle giggles.

It turned out that she propositioned him within 5 minutes of me leaving and they went pretty much straight up to his room and fucked each other for best part of an hour.

Hopefully one day Mrs H will be up for something similar. We got close once but in the end she bottled it."

Awesome.

By *rNaughtyMrsNaughtierCouple  over a year ago

NorthEast

Last year in Ibiza I turned who’s near on and found a hot guy 1/4 mile away.. 45 minutes later he had me on all 4’s in my hotel room whilst my hubby was down the pool watching our children. #verynaughty

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Hoped to have an occasional hotel room/holiday cottage/caravan romp or two with holidaymakers in the area last summer - but despite a few promising message exchanges, nothing came of any of them...

....hoping for better luck this year, and might already have a potential playmate around Easter time - but there's still the whole season after that, if anyone's coming to Cornwall...

Lots,our last holiday in Corfu my wife got chatting to a couple ended up back at their room in the afternoon.

By *ohn snowMan  over a year ago

bletchley

My ex gf and i were on holiday in greece in a bar d*unk and ahe was sexy dancing with a local guy,we all sat down at table and she let him slip his hand ubder her skirt and finger fuck her as she looked in my eyes !!

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Mrs goes away with the girls each year and I’ve told her she has full permission to play but I want pictures lol

By *ockring91Man  over a year ago

manchester

"Last year in Ibiza I turned who’s near on and found a hot guy 1/4 mile away.. 45 minutes later he had me on all 4’s in my hotel room whilst my hubby was down the pool watching our children. #verynaughty "

Wow, naughty indeed

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Last year in Ibiza I turned who’s near on and found a hot guy 1/4 mile away.. 45 minutes later he had me on all 4’s in my hotel room whilst my hubby was down the pool watching our children. #verynaughty

Wow, naughty indeed "

Aal and I are just booking a holday in Spain later this year, a couple we know are going to the same hotel at the same time. She's looking forward to the nudist beach and being fucked a lot

"Last year in Ibiza I turned who’s near on and found a hot guy 1/4 mile away.. 45 minutes later he had me on all 4’s in my hotel room whilst my hubby was down the pool watching our children. #verynaughty "

Sounds like a true fab swinging couple just how it should be awesome xx

All of my verifications refer to this OP.

By *otwife2002Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

What an amazing experience that must of been,as a guy with a hotwife that is the sort of thing I love.

You look amazing and great profile.

St Austell

"What an amazing experience that must of been,as a guy with a hotwife that is the sort of thing I love.

You look amazing and great profile."

Your hotwife looks amazing too!

Rugby

Bump.

By *orsche40Couple  over a year ago

northwich

Didn’t get fucked but within 10mins of getting in dunes at maspalomas I wanked to guys off one after the other they both cum on my tits while hubby filmed made us both so horny x

By *oastal1968Man  over a year ago

Ascot

"Didn’t get fucked but within 10mins of getting in dunes at maspalomas I wanked to guys off one after the other they both cum on my tits while hubby filmed made us both so horny x"

Now that is a horny story. Good girl. X

By *hilnMelCouple  over a year ago

Hedon, nr Hull

We’ve actually taken someone with us on holidays for fun. And also met on holiday through who’s near see our veris

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Mrs went to a Greek island a few years ago with her friends and made the most of her week there!! We had so much fun together with her reliving each one.

Interesting to look at the photos of her with the guys in bars before it happened. I’m keen for her to go again

By *oungnCheekyCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

Mr has been planning a guys holiday for a little now and I'm really hoping he's going to be sending me naughty pics and vids of some hot women on his thick cock

By *layourcardsrightCouple  over a year ago

Chester

I’m Cabin Crew and Allan always loves to hear all about my post flight flirting when I get back.

It’s a huge turn on walking up and down the cabin with no knickers on serving the drinks to all you passengers.

Did you know turning the cabin heating up 2 degrees on decent gives you guys a hard on with the change in cabin pressure.

By *oungnCheekyCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

"I’m Cabin Crew and Allan always loves to hear all about my post flight flirting when I get back.

It’s a huge turn on walking up and down the cabin with no knickers on serving the drinks to all you passengers.

Did you know turning the cabin heating up 2 degrees on decent gives you guys a hard on with the change in cabin pressure. "

Sounds like my Mr would love to have you on his flight

"Didn’t get fucked but within 10mins of getting in dunes at maspalomas I wanked to guys off one after the other they both cum on my tits while hubby filmed made us both so horny x"

Would love to bump into you guys some time at the dunes

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Now thst is so naughty!

Stayed in Gran canaria a few times now and had the fab mobile location app on. Turns out there was a very sexy couple saying in my hotel who were on the rooftop naturist terrace sunbathing. Went up and met them for a chat and an hour later we were all back at there room having lots of fun.

I activly encourage my wife to play on holiday. Thats is if she can find anyone. Its not cheating she has my full permission to do as she pleases with whoever she chooses.

this just isn't on holiday. Its anytime she wants. No cheating here just my blessing. Of course she tells me about it if she ever gets lucky.

By *naquest321Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Hopefully one day Mrs H will be up for something similar. We got close once but in the end she bottled it."

I’d love it if he was reading this now.

"Mr has been planning a guys holiday for a little now and I'm really hoping he's going to be sending me naughty pics and vids of some hot women on his thick cock "

Perfect gf lol

By *inman73Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I go to Benidorm with my friends, we are all married or in full blown relationships, but as soon as we get there, we just become cock hungry tarts, that fuck as many guys we can. x

By *ssexguy1999Man  over a year ago

Southend

Ex gf went down to see her family for week in dorset she always had an old fb who would message her who lived there stil. We was messing about before she left on the friday about being with another guy.

Sunday morning woke to text saying "that thing we spoke about were you serious" i replied "maybe as long as you tell me first" the reply came with a picture of her lips round her ex fb cock and a message saying "oh oops too late i did it yesterday thought you'd want it" needless to say 5 years on i still have the pic

By *ooking atMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Me and group of lads go to benidorm quite often and have plenty of fun with attached women from UK.

Had a few regulars over the years and dirtiest had to be Nottingham they shared us all

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Hopefully one day Mrs H will be up for something similar. We got close once but in the end she bottled it.

I’d love it if he was reading this now. "

It's possible I suppose, but he would be getting on a bit now. We were forty (ish) at the time and he was around 10 years older. He would be about 70 now.

By *naquest321Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

I’d love it if he was reading this now.

It's possible I suppose, but he would be getting on a bit now. We were forty (ish) at the time and he was around 10 years older. He would be about 70 now."

Bet he’s still telling the story.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Last year in Marbella I got talking to a married woman who was out there with a female friend for the week. She explained that she wanted and intended to be fucked by a different man for each of the seven nights she was out there.

St Austell

"Last year in Marbella I got talking to a married woman who was out there with a female friend for the week. She explained that she wanted and intended to be fucked by a different man for each of the seven nights she was out there."

So which night were you?

Wow fingers crossed for Mrs h being up for it one day

Wow very naughty

Would love my wife to do this

By *rGenuineMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Mrs B went for a short break on her own to a spa hotel a couple of years back, for a bit of well-deserved R&R. We joked beforehand that should she come across someone she fancied then she could bed them, not really thinking anything would happen. She ended up seducing one of the personal trainers "

I’m not surprised!

» Add a new message to this topic