FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cock chastity

Cock chastity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exford OP   Man  over a year ago

discombobulated land

Looking the idea of this for some reason. Can anyone recommend a good one? And are they hygienic?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Plenty to be found online and totally hygeneic if you clean regularly - much like a cage free cock lol

By *op2Couple  over a year ago

North west

Can anyone recommend one for a guy with a cock on the large side x

By *exford OP   Man  over a year ago

discombobulated land

"Can anyone recommend one for a guy with a cock on the large side x"

How do you know I'm big, must get my bedroom curtains fixed

[Removed by poster at 13/01/19 21:27:05]

Plenty on E-bay

Go for a metal one and don’t buy a cheap on as they are crap.

By *sloverdaveMan  over a year ago

wooham ferrers

I took the plunge and got one from eBay.. pix on my profile, although I’m unsure if it’s the right size, it’s a little difficult to get into but ones it’s on it’s fine - give it ago...

Ok... help me out here... what exactly are they for and where is the enjoyment? The one piece of sex kit I’m really struggling to understand! Thanks in advance.

By *OR THE WIFES PLEASUREMan  over a year ago

plymouth

I have one not easy to get into but need to be like that so they don't fall off ! Enjoy wearing it and being teased in it

By *trongbobMan  over a year ago

rochester

You can find quite good chastity devices on eBay for very little money.

Go for a stainless steel one with an open cage type of design and that will be quite easy to keep clean and fresh, the plastic ones tend to get a bit smelly after a day or 2.

And I would avoid the ones with hinges on the ring, speaking from experience they are not as comfy to wear as one with a solid ring.

Getting the size right is very important and you may even end up buying 2 or 3 before you get the correct fit.

Small is better, with my cage there is no room to allow for any attempts at getting hard which I have found to be more comfy that way.

I am speaking from approx 15 years experience of chastity with several different devices, I hope that helps, feel free to ask me any questions.

"Can anyone recommend one for a guy with a cock on the large side x"

I would say the 'the curve' in the CB-xxxx range of products.

"You can find quite good chastity devices on eBay for very little money.

Go for a stainless steel one with an open cage type of design and that will be quite easy to keep clean and fresh, the plastic ones tend to get a bit smelly after a day or 2.

And I would avoid the ones with hinges on the ring, speaking from experience they are not as comfy to wear as one with a solid ring.

Getting the size right is very important and you may even end up buying 2 or 3 before you get the correct fit.

Small is better, with my cage there is no room to allow for any attempts at getting hard which I have found to be more comfy that way.

I am speaking from approx 15 years experience of chastity with several different devices, I hope that helps, feel free to ask me any questions."

From also playing with cages and belts for around the same amount of time I would confirm and agree with what my fellow gabber has written above.

Having struggled to find a non-pro Domme to be a chastity slave to, I've decided on having a remote one using the system on chastitylocked_._c-o-m

Even though I have the keys in my house they are in one of these combination safes you bolt onto the side of your house wall for spare keys. I don't know the code, only my online Mistress does and I've requested to remain locked for between 1-4 weeks

By *c69funCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

I'd recommend the holy trainer type , plenty of cheap versions on eBay or amazon . I've found it the most comfortable for wearing it , although is awkward to fit being a solid ring . As has already been said , it's important to get the correct size , best to measure at its smallest , if there is too much growing room it will defeat the object and won't work properly.

» Add a new message to this topic