FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A question for couples who do full swap.

A question for couples who do full swap.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We’re looking to take the next step from soft play to full play.

The thing that’s putting us off is the word “swap”. We don’t want to meet a couple and literally swap partners. We’d prefer to still be touching our own partners whilst having sex/oral with the other couple.

For instance, let’s say we’re on a big sofa, I don’t want to be fucking the female of the couple away from the gf fucking the guy.

We didn’t get into this simply to have sex with another female/male cause we want their bodies, we’re doing it cause we like to watch one another get pleasured by someone else.

Are we expecting too much?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"We’re looking to take the next step from soft play to full play.

The thing that’s putting us off is the word “swap”. We don’t want to meet a couple and literally swap partners. We’d prefer to still be touching our own partners whilst having sex/oral with the other couple.

For instance, let’s say we’re on a big sofa, I don’t want to be fucking the female of the couple away from the gf fucking the guy.

We didn’t get into this simply to have sex with another female/male cause we want their bodies, we’re doing it cause we like to watch one another get pleasured by someone else.

"

This is definitely our preference too. More of a mfmf group than a swap I suppose.

V x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No, you aren't expecting too much. Just make it clear in your early communication.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

glastonbury festival

I think most people use the term full swap to mean that both parties are ok to have sex with each other. We have never had a meet where it’s just a straight swap, I would think that would be rare

Ah nice to know we’re not alone. Thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

More like what we want but most of the swaps turns into separate partner sex. You will soon start losing interest in swapping.

The whole evening can be quite flexible in our experience, often the girls play together first. Men join in with own partners, maybe the girls will still be playing a little too.

One of the girls may then be the focus of all of the others for a while, maybe one couple will play with one of the girls for a while and then swap around to focus on the other girl, equally both girls might play with one of the men.

Both couples might swap fully at some point, but rarely out of touching distance, and eventually all 4 will be mixed up in a filthy mess.

I think once you're in the moment, you'll feel less concerned about how it happens as long as you're both enjoying yourselves.

By *ikeandmollyCouple  over a year ago

swindon

"The whole evening can be quite flexible in our experience, often the girls play together first. Men join in with own partners, maybe the girls will still be playing a little too.

One of the girls may then be the focus of all of the others for a while, maybe one couple will play with one of the girls for a while and then swap around to focus on the other girl, equally both girls might play with one of the men.

Both couples might swap fully at some point, but rarely out of touching distance, and eventually all 4 will be mixed up in a filthy mess.

I think once you're in the moment, you'll feel less concerned about how it happens as long as you're both enjoying yourselves."

This sounds like what we want

Molly

XX

More like what we want but most of the swaps turns into separate partner sex. You will soon start losing interest in swapping. "

We definately won’t go that way so yea, looks like we will be better off sticking with just soft play.

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

This is us and the essence of swinging, enjoying sex with others whilst still in touching distance of each other, sometimes we don't need to touch, just to merely catch eye contact with each other.

By *imited 3EditionCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"

I don't think you're expecting too much at all...I'm sure when you find a couple you click with they'll be happy to go with this x

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"I think most people use the term full swap to mean that both parties are ok to have sex with each other. We have never had a meet where it’s just a straight swap, I would think that would be rare "

Totally agree just because you see swap doesn’t mean just that probably more likely to say seperafe room swap if no other interaction, in our experience all played together

By *inkyCouple1927Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

In our (limited) experience, we find that it’s more along the lines of what you’re looking for. We tend to start with own partners and see how it goes from there.

What you’re looking for is absolutely not unreasonable and is quite aligned to how we like things to work

By *ildfire1212Man  over a year ago

fife

"

Hi was going to pm you but will just put a little advice here ...

Just take it easy and make sure your arranging with the best suited couple for transition and by far maybe your most important as a couple and as individuals and when play does get going try to keep your touch close even just to be able to finger touch and eye contact and reassure each other throughout that experience that you are both enjoying and wanting to carry on xx

More like what we want but most of the swaps turns into separate partner sex. You will soon start losing interest in swapping.

We definately won’t go that way so yea, looks like we will be better off sticking with just soft play."

We tried full swap when we started and only once Mrs could cum, rest were just separate bang bang and rushing.

Soft play gives us loads of time to play with each other and with everyone in one bed and then the ultimate sex with own partner.

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We're a full swap couple, but we hardly ever go off separately. We find it infinitely more pleasurable when we're both involved, that's why we insist on same room swap.

By *mberandlennyCouple  over a year ago

prescot

For us, it all has to be in the same room.

"The whole evening can be quite flexible in our experience, often the girls play together first. Men join in with own partners, maybe the girls will still be playing a little too.

I think once you're in the moment, you'll feel less concerned about how it happens as long as you're both enjoying yourselves.

This sounds like what we want

Molly

XX"

This is our kinda play....

I think once you're in the moment, you'll feel less concerned about how it happens as long as you're both enjoying yourselves."

Wow........ I just need a wife/girlfriend first! Ha ha ha!

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

If it's not like you describe then we don't play.

That is actually quite common we think, well it seems to be how most of our friends play anyway.

Fullswap just means you are prepared have sex with others. How you do that is down to you and your play partners to agree.

If you find the right couple it's actually very easy to agree on as if they are right for you they will play the same way

Xx

We have the same idea for swap, where we can all still be close to our partners.

Not literally running to separate rooms.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

We definately won’t go that way so yea, looks like we will be better off sticking with just soft play."

We have found the total oposit, all meets only turn into something you don't want if you let them, we always play together, on the same bed both in club's and at home/others houses, we find it very erotic to see each other and touch as well as have eye contact juring a meet xxx

By *randMrs T90Couple  over a year ago

Chester

Maybe you’re reading too much into the terms. As long as you have discussed what you’re all happy with beforehand Just go with the flow x

That sounds excellent to us.

I don’t think I have explained clearly what I mean. Some mention keeping eye contact but we want to be touching one another at the same time during it. Unless it’s giving oral.

Basically I mean literally not being apart from one another. So for instance i’d be lying down with the gf sitting on my face whilst the other woman sucks me and their partner fucks her or her fuck me whilst sucking her partner and vice versa.

"I don’t think I have explained clearly what I mean. Some mention keeping eye contact but we want to be touching one another at the same time during it. Unless it’s giving oral.

Basically I mean literally not being apart from one another. So for instance i’d be lying down with the gf sitting on my face whilst the other woman sucks me and their partner fucks her or her fuck me whilst sucking her partner and vice versa.

"

Basically you want to both do full swap but still be able to touch and play with each other to?

Plenty of couples will be happy to do this! We’ve done same bed full swaps- its fun

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

We always do same room and obviously this involves different positions and scenarios but if your hung up on constantly trying to make sure your always touching will you enjoy the experience and what happens if you briefly don’t touch each other? It could become awkward for the other couple if one of you goes into panic. Suggest you just explain to the couples you look to meet that this is what you need to happen beforehand.

"I think most people use the term full swap to mean that both parties are ok to have sex with each other. We have never had a meet where it’s just a straight swap, I would think that would be rare "

"We always do same room and obviously this involves different positions and scenarios but if your hung up on constantly trying to make sure your always touching will you enjoy the experience and what happens if you briefly don’t touch each other? It could become awkward for the other couple if one of you goes into panic. Suggest you just explain to the couples you look to meet that this is what you need to happen beforehand. "

Good point. Briefly isn’t an issue, it’s more of making the point we want to do it together. Yea we just need to find the right couple. I’m sure we will eventually lol.

We're full swap and just go with the flow, it's always better for everyone to join in together and not just swap.

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We swap with a couple rather than group or single ladies, so same room same space, so we can watch each other vocally interact keeping fun and laughter to

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

We're full swap but we don't just play with the other partners. Separate rooms doesn't appeal to us as we like to watch each other and we always play with each other regularly throughout a meet as well. Always wanting to be in contact with each other would just be stifling to the mood if you ask us.

"We're full swap but we don't just play with the other partners. Separate rooms doesn't appeal to us as we like to watch each other and we always play with each other regularly throughout a meet as well. Always wanting to be in contact with each other would just be stifling to the mood if you ask us. "

That’s why we won’t meet a couple who aren’t happy with the setup we’re looking for. After all, we all have to feel comfortable.

"

We feel the same way and it's great to see that so many couples our with us in this!

"

That is absolutely normal just tell the lucky couple that you guys like to play altogether, most couples do no worry's xx

Spot on!

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

We're uncomfortable with the term swap. Even if were playing with each other's partners for us we like it to be very much a shared experiance with our partner, not a swap. Like to see it more as team work with the other couple/s.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

That is perfect, if it's with new couple then slip in what you like etc in convo. Repeat play you already know, we like all types of connection mfmf xx

By *otlegs80Couple  over a year ago

lancashire

What you request is the norm for most couples I'd say. Very few couples will swap completely away from each other and if you do get a request to do so, just politely say no it really is that simple I think

Thank you all for your comments off support

By *eefdoddusCouple  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

Brilliant thread. Us too. We've had the bang bang scenario with the other partner, in the same room but apart. Has never worked for us and the meets always felt as if something went wrong or something was missing.

Glad to see we're not alone. We may point any prospective couple meets in the direction of this thread in future. Save a lot of typing.

I assumed that this 'swinging' thing was all about the observation of others (probably your partner) whilst you / they are enjoying other experiences... Be even better if there is mutually accepted activities between all parties involved...

Chester

"I assumed that this 'swinging' thing was all about the observation of others (probably your partner) whilst you / they are enjoying other experiences... Be even better if there is mutually accepted activities between all parties involved..."

Assume not. Swinging to us is fun as a couple with couples, respecting boundaries

So seeing as there are a few couples here that share our views. Does anyone want to help us with our first time?

Chester

"So seeing as there are a few couples here that share our views. Does anyone want to help us with our first time? "

Clubs great for easing in

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"For us, it all has to be in the same room.

"

Same for us.

Ah yea good point. Will try visiting Chams

Chester

"Ah yea good point. Will try visiting Chams "

Great club, firm favourite of ours

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

"Ah yea good point. Will try visiting Chams "

Try Decs its closer and not so full on its relaxing laid back, more like a house party and no pressure to play, we love Chams and always book a but Decs is more conveniant for us atm x

"Ah yea good point. Will try visiting Chams

Try Decs its closer and not so full on its relaxing laid back, more like a house party and no pressure to play, we love Chams and always book a but Decs is more conveniant for us atm x"

We would if we could but we can only do a Sunday night and Chams is the only one open. We go to the one in Darlaston, Newport is a tad local for us lol.

Gwent

Back to the thread, there r no written rules, only no means no, and u dont do any thing u dont want to do, in soft or full play, but for your first time full play all 4 of u on a bed, we some times end up laughing because we call it sex twister, no one is left out no one is watching and we dont like to finish till every one has cum no matter how long it takes lol

"Back to the thread, there r no written rules, only no means no, and u dont do any thing u dont want to do, in soft or full play, but for your first time full play all 4 of u on a bed, we some times end up laughing because we call it sex twister, no one is left out no one is watching and we dont like to finish till every one has cum no matter how long it takes lol"

Sounds perfect haha

Gwent

"Back to the thread, there r no written rules, only no means no, and u dont do any thing u dont want to do, in soft or full play, but for your first time full play all 4 of u on a bed, we some times end up laughing because we call it sex twister, no one is left out no one is watching and we dont like to finish till every one has cum no matter how long it takes lol

Sounds perfect haha"

Cant reply in private u got filters on

"Back to the thread, there r no written rules, only no means no, and u dont do any thing u dont want to do, in soft or full play, but for your first time full play all 4 of u on a bed, we some times end up laughing because we call it sex twister, no one is left out no one is watching and we dont like to finish till every one has cum no matter how long it takes lol

Sounds perfect haha

Cant reply in private u got filters on"

Messaged you

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

We feel exactly the same. We want a foursome with all parties enjoying eachother. Just seems a lot more erotic than pairing off and fucking for the sake of it.

Ed

"We feel exactly the same. We want a foursome with all parties enjoying eachother. Just seems a lot more erotic than pairing off and fucking for the sake of it.

Ed"

Yea our thoughts exactly.

Thanks everyone, all your comments have given us the courage to try it

I personally think don't worry too much and just get into the sexy mode. You want group play not a swop as such.

A 4some means that the other man can be having intercourse with you while you are sucking your man's cock and other women is being fingered. Then swop around.

Don't analyse too much have a few drinks, and enjoy xx

"

"

No your not, I (we) feel very much the same.

"So seeing as there are a few couples here that share our views. Does anyone want to help us with our first time? "

Love to

» Add a new message to this topic