FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First time bbc

First time bbc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s time to experience my first bbc after years of fantasising about it. Is it as good as the fantasy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you shut your eyes it won't feel any different.

By *hickstickxxxMan  over a year ago

london

"If you shut your eyes it won't feel any different. "

Looool.

By *indingDeemoMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Nothing different about us black men. As long as you find a black gent you get on with you will have a great time.

By *hrisUB3Man  over a year ago

Heathrow

It's not all it's cracked up to be, stick with the other channels!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It’s time to experience my first bbc after years of fantasising about it. Is it as good as the fantasy x"

Suppose that depends on your particular fantasy and which guy you use to fulfill that fantasy

By *.LBCouple  over a year ago

South

All I can say, She never went back

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

Nothing like the constant objectification of human beings by just referring to their cock. Maybe the myth will stop this century!

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

It will exactly the same as any other cock would, suprisingly melanin doesn't grant or remove magical sexual powers.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"Nothing different about us black men. As long as you find a black gent you get on with you will have a great time. "

Ears, this, deaf, fall, will, on.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I don’t know why people start threads like this - it always ends up in an argument

London

"If you shut your eyes it won't feel any different. "

As well as your ears and mind. And keep your hands away.

London

"I don’t know why people start threads like this - it always ends up in an argument "

This is not an argument. Some people will never start treating others as human beings.

By *ee pandaWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I much prefere black guys but def not turning down white guys either. I think it depends on what ur expectations are. I personally think that black guys have more strength and stamina for my needs and wants as im a i like it ruff kinda girl and def built for comfort and speed x hope u do enjoy ur experience hun xx

Mrs E met a BBC a while back on an old profile he was very well hung but hammered away like a jack hammer, she failed to orgasm we are not put off though as everyone is different it doesn’t matter what skin colour you are.

[Removed by poster at 13/01/19 16:09:12]

I find black men to be laid back and chilled. I always feel relaxed in their company.

Ramsgate

"I don’t know why people start threads like this - it always ends up in an argument

This is not an argument. Some people will never start treating others as human beings."

It’s not an argument at the moment but if you look back through similar threads you’ll find they all end up with someone being offended

It was meant for the ladies who like it and was hoping on some great stories. I never intend to cause arguments or offend anyone.

And respectful. From experience, black men seem to be very respectful. It might just be the ones I've spoken to, but I've spoken to a lot.

"Haha take it she enjoyed herself then "
lol it was ok but I’ve had better x

By *robertsCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"It’s time to experience my first bbc after years of fantasising about it. Is it as good as the fantasy x"

Oh yes it certainly is .

"It was meant for the ladies who like it and was hoping on some great stories. I never intend to cause arguments or offend anyone. "

I call black men them. They are human beings not objects, which is what some people object to.

There are some who are more than willing to be treated like a piece of meat. Those are only interested in the experience, I suppose, and not the people they are fucking.

It’s time to experience my first bbc after years of fantasising about it. Is it as good as the fantasy x

Oh yes it certainly is

Thank you a normal straight answer x

Ramsgate

"It was meant for the ladies who like it and was hoping on some great stories. I never intend to cause arguments or offend anyone. "

I understand that but it’s too contentious - it divides people - almost as bad as Brexit

By *hrisUB3Man  over a year ago

Heathrow

"It was meant for the ladies who like it and was hoping on some great stories. I never intend to cause arguments or offend anyone.

I understand that but it’s too contentious - it divides people - almost as bad as Brexit "

Why can't people have different opinions?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Nothing different about us black men. As long as you find a black gent you get on with you will have a great time.

Ears, this, deaf, fall, will, on.

"

it will only stop when we get to time that the people they are trying to attract stand up and say they are as offended by the generalisation as those to play up to it...

that day aint coming anytime soon... too many people thinking with their cocks see it to use it as and advantage

Ramsgate

"It was meant for the ladies who like it and was hoping on some great stories. I never intend to cause arguments or offend anyone.

I understand that but it’s too contentious - it divides people - almost as bad as Brexit

Why can't people have different opinions? "

I’m not saying any more - I’ve said enough

"It’s time to experience my first bbc after years of fantasising about it. Is it as good as the fantasy x

Oh yes it certainly is

Thank you a normal straight answer x"

I've had amazing sex with black men and ok sex with black men.

You can't guarantee good sex with anyone just because of the colour of their penis.

Incidentally, what are you expecting?

It was meant for the ladies who like it and was hoping on some great stories. I never intend to cause arguments or offend anyone.

I call black men them. They are human beings not objects, which is what some people object to.

There are some who are more than willing to be treated like a piece of meat. Those are only interested in the experience, I suppose, and not the

Who has said there an object or even more implied that?

By *indingDeemoMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"

Who has said there an object or even more implied that?"

Firstly just want to say this is not a stab at what you are looking on this site but when you call Black men BBC(Big Black Cock) to some of us it feels like a form of objectification and generalization.

I don't believe this was your intended meaning but calling black men BBC feels that way for some and on the other hand as stated by a previous gent some use this term to their advantage.

To better describe it for me I go to some of the black man fan club parties because it is easier to fine swingers that find black men attractive, also as a single gent it is actually easier to meet fellow swingers. But while there i tend to avoid swingers who see black men as just a kink to fulfill some sort of fantasy or taboo as some see having sex with black men to be.

Again I hope you do not take this as you want's or you being attacked just stating the counter point but I will apologies if it feels this way.

By *racknell SexMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"Nothing different about us black men...

..it will only stop when.."

Its just meant, innocently, as a synonym for a person with a very large cock... Which some women love.

Personally I find it intimidating. But then again I see the size of sex toys and I find those intimidating too.

How the hell can I follow that!

Sheepishly..that's how!

By *adyA01Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

Hello OP,

I am sure you have realised by now, that a large proportion of black guys don't appreciate being referred to as BBC....

As a lady who appreciates such fine gents, I am also on the same page and don't like the term either...

I have been lucky enough over the years to have had friendships and experiences with a number of very fine gents..... And for me personally yes the fantasy was as good as I had hoped... Very pleased to say it is no longer a fantasy...

But my advice would be choose carefully and wisely like you would with anyone you were looking to meet...

Connection and chemistry is always important when deciding on who you would like to share some private time with..

Good luck and enjoy xx

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

well it is not a myth if you understand how the term came about, but it is clouded in dark history.

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

It depends on who the cock is attached to....

Guys are more than just a cock... Aren't they?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

so what is the fantasy then op

a cock is a cock whatever colour it is

Centre

"

Firstly just want to say this is not a stab at what you are looking on this site but when you call Black men BBC(Big Black Cock) to some of us it feels like a form of objectification and generalization.

I don't believe this was your intended meaning but calling black men BBC feels that way for some and on the other hand as stated by a previous gent some use this term to their advantage.

To better describe it for me I go to some of the black man fan club parties because it is easier to fine swingers that find black men attractive, also as a single gent it is actually easier to meet fellow swingers. But while there i tend to avoid swingers who see black men as just a kink to fulfill some sort of fantasy or taboo as some see having sex with black men to be.

Again I hope you do not take this as you want's or you being attacked just stating the counter point but I will apologies if it feels this way. "

Couldn’t have said it better. There’s a distinct difference between calling someone a man and described their whole existence by their cock. Personally, term BBC is derogatory and has a lot of historical baggage and connotations to it. It is OK if you think someone has a big cock, but putting out an ad saying looking for BBC and described persons as BBC is a tad bit problematic.

"All I can say, She never went back"

Totally agree here, never looked back once I tasted my first black man, Sub x

Ramsgate

"I don’t know why people start threads like this - it always ends up in an argument

This is not an argument. Some people will never start treating others as human beings."

I’m sorry but I didn’t say it was an argument - I said it always ends up in an argument - and that’s exactly where the thread is heading - again!

By *uicyfruit3Man  over a year ago

portsmouth

Not adding to this argument yet, but wow that is the longest disclaimer that I've ever seen on a profile OP. How many copy and pastes did you do to get all of those?

Just delete all of that - it doesn't mean anything anyway

Here's a new one TWC ... Tight white cunt .... Perhaps the black gents can start calling for that and see how long it will last. Or TWP if the word cunt is too offensive. That's probably the equivalent of calling a black gents with a well endowed penis a BBC.

Problem solved

Eski

There are some who are more than willing to be treated like a piece of meat. Those are only interested in the experience, I suppose, and not the

Who has said there an object or even more implied that?"

You should have just said you want stories from women who have enjoyed sex with black men. That would have taken away any confusion.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

You should have just said you want stories from women who have enjoyed sex with black men. That would have taken away any confusion.

"

People keep saying it, when they should be saying them.

I had a girlfriend once that said she's had black cocks before and it's nothing special and she told me she really liked mine over theirs ... It was the shape of it she liked because the head curved up a little bit and it was the perfect size and thickness that she enjoyed. ...

We split because I could last 6+ hours for about 2 months every weekend ... I just couldn't finish but the sex was great.

It just angered and frustrated me as it was causing pain for both of us ... The first time she couldn't walk for a few days and just touching her thighs caused her pain... She actually took 2 days off work to recover.

Centre

[Removed by poster at 14/01/19 13:57:51]

Centre

"Here's a new one TWC ... Tight white cunt .... Perhaps the black gents can start calling for that and see how long it will last. Or TWP if the word cunt is too offensive. That's probably the equivalent of calling a black gents with a well endowed penis a BBC.

Problem solved

Eski "

Now that’s an interesting spin on this,

By *otlegs80Couple  over a year ago

lancashire

"All I can say, She never went back"
brilliant

London

"It depends on who the cock is attached to....

Guys are more than just a cock... Aren't they?

"

Not to everyone, clearly.

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

Everyone is fetishise in some form of way doesn't matter if you are white, black, asian, tall, short, built, slim, skinny, blonde, ginger and the list can stretch from physical attributes to mental attributes and personality traits.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

It all depends on the man behind the cock. Every man is different dome are good lovers some crap the same gord for women some are good some are crap

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

"

Again I hope you do not take this as you want's or you being attacked just stating the counter point but I will apologies if it feels this way. "

Just quoting this excellent response.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"I had a girlfriend once that said she's had black cocks before and it's nothing special and she told me she really liked mine over theirs ... It was the shape of it she liked because the head curved up a little bit and it was the perfect size and thickness that she enjoyed. ...

We split because I could last 6+ hours for about 2 months every weekend ... I just couldn't finish but the sex was great.

It just angered and frustrated me as it was causing pain for both of us ... The first time she couldn't walk for a few days and just touching her thighs caused her pain... She actually took 2 days off work to recover. "

Wow - well done you......

» Add a new message to this topic