FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Next weekend

Next weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You, me and a bottle of something.

Who is up for it? Where shall we go? What do you want to do?

Got a feeling this is going to be one of those "Tumble moments" If you don't ask you don't get and all that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Can someone move this thread to where it's supposed to be, just realised I made an amateur mistake and posted in wrong forum.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"You, me and a bottle of something.

Got a feeling this is going to be one of those "Tumble moments" If you don't ask you don't get and all that "

Man Flu on the part of two of us has cancelled plans for tonight, hoping next Saturday in Manchester's Village now. hopefully lots of rude and sexual shennanagins will take place then

Got a feeling this is going to be one of those "Tumble moments" If you don't ask you don't get and all that

Man Flu on the part of two of us has cancelled plans for tonight, hoping next Saturday in Manchester's Village now. hopefully lots of rude and sexual shennanagins will take place then"

I had transflu last weekend and kids this weekend. Feeling very... itchy to meet lol. I hope Manchester is fun for you, not sure clubs are for me

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Man Flu on the part of two of us has cancelled plans for tonight, hoping next Saturday in Manchester's Village now. hopefully lots of rude and sexual shennanagins will take place then

I had transflu last weekend and kids this weekend. Feeling very... itchy to meet lol. I hope Manchester is fun for you, not sure clubs are for me "

I'm not talking about swinging clubs, just Manchester's Gay Village, bars atec where much pleasure can be had

I had transflu last weekend and kids this weekend. Feeling very... itchy to meet lol. I hope Manchester is fun for you, not sure clubs are for me

I'm not talking about swinging clubs, just Manchester's Gay Village, bars atec where much pleasure can be had"

Oh I'm so innocent

» Add a new message to this topic