FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Room odorisers

Room odorisers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aria_aldershot OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Aldershot

Or p0ppers as we now have to call them, has anyone actually used them as room odorisers? What was the result if you have ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *laytimenowMan  over a year ago

Essex

Less of a headache than just breathing it in straight from the bottle

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Or p0ppers as we now have to call them, has anyone actually used them as room odorisers? What was the result if you have ?

"

Poured a load down the sink once because personally I think they can get a bit addictive.

My house stunk of fumes for days. Febreeze smells a whole site better let me tell you

Aldershot

"Less of a headache than just breathing it in straight from the bottle"

Aldershot

"Less of a headache than just breathing it in straight from the bottle"

Does it give the same effect though by just evaporating into a room

"Less of a headache than just breathing it in straight from the bottle

Does it give the same effect though by just evaporating into a room "

No, I didn't find that at all thank God. I did hear an awesome tip on here the other day about emptying an entire bottle into a glass of . Then sealing the top, till you're ready to take a whiff. She said it was a whole body experience and a bit more intense in a smoother way.

She was sharing with three others though, so not such a waste of liquid.

I will try it the next time I find a small group willing to indulge.

*missing word.. fizzy brown excessively sugary beverage that's better than Pepsi.

By *pollo101212Couple  over a year ago

Chorley

Me and the mrs love them!! Makes us both really horny!!!

By *olly_AmberTV/TS  over a year ago

Live Sussex, Work London

I not sure I’ve found them working for me. Probably me

I love using them they do drive me pretty wild to the point where I just can't get enough

Some swampdonkey did too many of these so called odouriser thingys in a que for a mainstream club once and subsequently hurled down my leg. I was obvs non-plussed!:/

S

"Some swampdonkey did too many of these so called odouriser thingys in a que for a mainstream club once and subsequently hurled down my leg. I was obvs non-plussed!:/

S"

In a queue for a club? I bet you were mega impressed with that! I can't think of any situation, other than sex, where I'd want to take them. Certainly not in a queue. I'd want to fall over and start touching myself Never been sick on them either, just a headache. I imagine booze had it's part to play as well.

Some people are just Swamp Donkeys and best avoiding all together.

Aldershot

Are we talking about the same thing here, i cant see why a bottle would be poured into a glass of cola and no idea why someone would go through a couple of bottles while in a queue

"Are we talking about the same thing here, i cant see why a bottle would be poured into a glass of cola and no idea why someone would go through a couple of bottles while in a queue"

no two different things.. the Pepsi thing I assume the effervesance of the bubbles and gases change things about a bit. I've never tried it, justvrepeating what I've heard.

Going through a few bottles in a queue was someone else's comment.

"Some swampdonkey did too many of these so called odouriser thingys in a que for a mainstream club once and subsequently hurled down my leg. I was obvs non-plussed!:/

S

In a queue for a club? I bet you were mega impressed with that! I can't think of any situation, other than sex, where I'd want to take them. Certainly not in a queue. I'd want to fall over and start touching myself Never been sick on them either, just a headache. I imagine booze had it's part to play as well.

Some people are just Swamp Donkeys and best avoiding all together. "

Nah he was a youngling, 16, couldnt handle it although iv never had them myself. I um didnt hurt him but he stayed away from me all night

S

S

Some people are just Swamp Donkeys and best avoiding all together.

Nah he was a youngling, 16, couldnt handle it although iv never had them myself. I um didnt hurt him but he stayed away from me all night

S"

I think I would if I'd puked down your leg. I'd be mortified!

» Add a new message to this topic