FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > are there any men on here without a six pack who can prove to other guys meets are possible.

are there any men on here without a six pack who can prove to other guys meets are possible.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ablo minibar123 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Let's have a thread for the erm average guy on here, who gets

meets through actual effort and respect, and prove that unlike what the whingers think, it is possible for a guy to do well on here without looking like a Greek god!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

like me you mean.

thanks, think i'll go and find that tree now

"like me you mean.

thanks, think i'll go and find that tree now "

Well I seem to remember you having met some amazing women over the years, have you not ?

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Moi

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

Believe it or not really tonned body’s either female or male put us off to be honest.... It’s probably our own insecurities but they just don’t appeal to us xx

By *irth.Minge.FireMan  over a year ago

Seen in far off places

I have a dad bod and certainly not the largest cock on fabs, but I'm a nice, decent and respectful chap with average looks who has had some good fun just recently - mostly via club visits

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Always strange that men struggle to get meets ,

I slip on a skirt and I get LOADS of requests.

Also get quite a few from couples x x x

My man doesnt have a six pack although he has an athletic body.

We met on here 4 years ago and been engaged and living togher since then.

Large age gap to, but everyone has an age gap,just some bigger than others .

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Check my veris.

"Moi"

And did you get that through putting in effort or whining about unanswered mails and how no one ever meet??

Have you got any wisdom or tips to share to other guys?

"Let's have a thread for the erm average guy on here, who gets

meets through actual effort and respect, and prove that unlike what the whingers think, it is possible for a guy to do well on here without looking like a Greek god!"

I have met more than i have been verified by, i am a typical kind of average guy. A little bit overweight, not stunningly handsome. I am adventurous, kinky and fun though and as for respectful. Good manners go a long way.

Also guys... top tip. Read the profile

"I have a dad bod and certainly not the largest cock on fabs, but I'm a nice, decent and respectful chap with average looks who has had some good fun just recently - mostly via club visits "

That's great, I think respect and a possitive attitude goes much further than alot of guys realise

"Believe it or not really tonned body’s either female or male put us off to be honest.... It’s probably our own insecurities but they just don’t appeal to us xx"

Why have you guys got insecurities both of you look amazing?! Preference is preference so fair play but you’s could hold your own against anyone to be honest

meets through actual effort and respect, and prove that unlike what the whingers think, it is possible for a guy to do well on here without looking like a Greek god!"

Yes there is, I meet men without the Greek god look. The ones I have met like that have been up themselves

I don't have a six pack and a single guy and only met 1 couple in a year says it all I think

"like me you mean.

thanks, think i'll go and find that tree now

Well I seem to remember you having met some amazing women over the years, have you not ?"

erm well. not all have been good. some have been a mistake and i should never of met them.

but every now and then a beautiful women inside and out comes along and i will never ever forget how you made me feel x

Manchester (she/her)

meets through actual effort and respect, and prove that unlike what the whingers think, it is possible for a guy to do well on here without looking like a Greek god!

Yes there is, I meet men without the Greek god look. The ones I have met like that have been up themselves "

Oh god, so much. I like the Greek god look. The "I'm so amazing, worship me you lowly woman" thing turns me right off.

By *sagent81Man  over a year ago

Leeds

i always make an effort, always polite, always read the profile, never sent a message saying “Hi”, never sent “fancy a fuck” message and always non pushy. 99% of my messages are deleted within a minute. Not whining, just being honest. I keep at it tho.

Plus they might have a six pack but be as ugly as fuck, that’s looks and personality.

You really don't need a six pack to get a meet sex comes in all shapes and sizes xx

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Personally, I find getting messages from guys with six packs intimidating.

Give me a squishy body anytime

Chester/Wirral

"Moi

And did you get that through putting in effort or whining about unanswered mails and how no one ever meet??

Have you got any wisdom or tips to share to other guys?"

No and no. I don't wanna help the competition haha.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Believe it or not really tonned body’s either female or male put us off to be honest.... It’s probably our own insecurities but they just don’t appeal to us xx"

Insecurities? Clearly you two don't have any mirrors in the house.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Don’t feed into the myth that the only men you get laid are the buff type, it’s simply not true.

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"You really don't need a six pack to get a meet sex comes in all shapes and sizes xx"

This

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

To answer the OP... Yes. I get Meets. Yes, I’m no Greek God, so happy with being thecshape I am.

im very laid back non pushy respectful love a laugh and convo before anything else is important to me

By *lleyCat1969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

I've returned to Fabs after a few years off and did fairly well before even though I am a prime example of someone with a 'dad bod'.

I've been told I'm polite and good company so it's definitely not just the gym bunnies who can get meets.

Beyond the shadows.

"Moi

"

Help us Mr B, your our only hope.

Us ugly ones need to feel wanted too.

Manchester (she/her)

I think it's high effort low reward for everyone. My guess is about 5% of my messages are worth my time, on a good day (because most of them are clearly not what I'm after). Of those, less than 50% are worth more than consideration, 50% get a reply, 50% result in a social, and... OK at that point it's probably 80% go further.

That's about 1 in 200 first contacts resulting in one full meet, forgetting that first message to social is probably 20+ messages plus Kik.

Those who get further are polite, respectful, and engage meaningfully with my profile, plus I like what they say, find them attractive if they have pictures, and I have the bandwidth to answer them in that moment.

Chester/Wirral

"Moi

Help us Mr B, your our only hope.

Us ugly ones need to feel wanted too.

"

Surprised there isn't a Fab coach for guys, could be on a winner there.

Even a 1% success rate would probably be considered good.

By *irth.Minge.FireMan  over a year ago

Seen in far off places

"I think it's high effort low reward for everyone. My guess is about 5% of my messages are worth my time, on a good day (because most of them are clearly not what I'm after). Of those, less than 50% are worth more than consideration, 50% get a reply, 50% result in a social, and... OK at that point it's probably 80% go further.

That's about 1 in 200 first contacts resulting in one full meet, forgetting that first message to social is probably 20+ messages plus Kik.

Those who get further are polite, respectful, and engage meaningfully with my profile, plus I like what they say, find them attractive if they have pictures, and I have the bandwidth to answer them in that moment. "

Rachel Riley, is that you in a swing dress???

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan  over a year ago

button moon

No six pack on me and had some lovely meets with some wonderful people on here. And I'll meet them all again too

I don’t have a 6-pack but I’m slim and in good shape. I don’t treat sex like it is a gym workout, preferring to engage sensually with a partner. Provided I can stay in one area long enough (I move around every few months) I get repeat meets - so I must be doing something right, without a 6-pack.

I don't have a six pack, and have been very successful in the past, especially previously on fab. This time around it has taken me longer to find a meet, mainly because I'm only messaging those that really appeal to me. I've never been to a club or an organised social, but had many meets over the years, couples and single females.

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

A six pack was the goal, but an injury has prevented that. Now I get to indulge in my food, so a good compromise.

I’m pretty average looks wise, borderline ugly *plays violin* but I am easy going, genuine, respectful, intelligent and a good sense of humour.

I don’t get many meets, as I don’t really put the effort in, and only message those that appeal.

Salute to all the average Joe’s out there. Anything is possible

meets through actual effort and respect, and prove that unlike what the whingers think, it is possible for a guy to do well on here without looking like a Greek god!i always make an effort, always polite, always read the profile, never sent a message saying “Hi”, never sent “fancy a fuck” message and always non pushy. 99% of my messages are deleted within a minute. Not whining, just being honest. I keep at it tho."

Well you don't seem to be struggling for meets either do you? So being polite obviously works

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I am. I am a Greek, not a god, I look average; I have met couples both on one to one basis and at swingers’ clubs. It’s tough but, it’s doable

"Don’t feed into the myth that the only men you get laid are the buff type, it’s simply not true. "

The whole point in the thread is to prove it isn't true to the numpties that think the reason people won't meet them is because they aren't built like a superhero. That it's more to do with how they come across and the attitude they exude

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I have met more than i have been verified by, i am a typical kind of average guy. A little bit overweight, not stunningly handsome. I am adventurous, kinky and fun though and as for respectful. Good manners go a long way.

Also guys... top tip. Read the profile"

I resemble this remark.

I get meets with single women, Tvs and couples. Not every week, but enough to make being on the site exciting, though I'd be happy to just hang out in the forums.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

Met around 80 people over the years. Not going to reveal the secret of my success, but I’m a nice guy

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

"Believe it or not really tonned body’s either female or male put us off to be honest.... It’s probably our own insecurities but they just don’t appeal to us xx

Why have you guys got insecurities both of you look amazing?! Preference is preference so fair play but you’s could hold your own against anyone to be honest"

Ah that’s very kind but a lot of good angles lol xx

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Met around 80 people over the years. Not going to reveal the secret of my success, but I’m a nice guy"

Do you sit quietly in the corner, licking your eyebrows?

Got a dad bod got meets through being patient and respectful

By *kmale201633Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Hey! No six pack, hairy chest which I thought really wasn't popular in this era of smoothness. But guess what, some like! And some don't, it's all good. Fab has been amazing x

Ive had a few meets even tho im not the bestest of looking as hard as it can be just have to keep going through the knockbacks till u get a yes and also throwing a hissy fit or replying with abuse doesnt help matters either

I don’t have a six pack and I meet women

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

No six pack here but I seem to do ok on here

By *nnocent and RaunchyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester /London

If you can make them laugh and feel wanted then you're doing pretty well.

Give me a Dilfy Dad-Bod over Adonis EVERYTIME

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

It's not too difficult to get meets without a six pack. My top tips;

1. Don't place all your eggs in one basket. Put yourself on numerous "dating" sites.

2. Be cheeky, not explicit. Utilise amusing innuendos in place of graphic detail.

3. Invest in a house rabbit. That little bastards got me laid several times over the past year.

"It's not too difficult to get meets without a six pack. My top tips;

1. Don't place all your eggs in one basket. Put yourself on numerous "dating" sites.

2. Be cheeky, not explicit. Utilise amusing innuendos in place of graphic detail.

3. Invest in a house rabbit. That little bastards got me laid several times over the past year.

"

Any man would lose me at number 1 sadly...

Believe it or not, I've met some quite overweight men from here.

Some even had average/smaller than average cocks.

"

Well you may have just tripled sales of bunnies to single men with that comment.

"

Cheeky is too juvenile for me. I prefer dry wit.

I accept that I have to send more messages than responses I receive but I still get to have lots of fun with some great people.

Reading profiles helps to identify people interested in the likes of me, and also gives clues as to what type of message might catch their eye

"I accept that I have to send more messages than responses I receive but I still get to have lots of fun with some great people.

Reading profiles helps to identify people interested in the likes of me, and also gives clues as to what type of message might catch their eye"

Let's hope some people read this and take it in board

By *awtyesxbabeWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

Have found a lot of the "six packs" that message me never actually ever confirm a meet and end up ghosting me. Many a fake profile if you ask me. I tend to meet guys that I have established some kind of rapport with, having made some form of connection. But mainly cos they been respectful or made me laugh. They certain not been Greek Adonis, just your average kind of guy.

"Have found a lot of the "six packs" that message me never actually ever confirm a meet and end up ghosting me. Many a fake profile if you ask me. I tend to meet guys that I have established some kind of rapport with, having made some form of connection. But mainly cos they been respectful or made me laugh. They certain not been Greek Adonis, just your average kind of guy."

Relatable x

I don't go to gym anymore and my body is returning to it's natural state.

Im not missing it, people that like me and meet me haven't changed their minds about me.

I've not been to the gym for 13 years ... I do like to go walking and martial arts to keep the weight off .. I'm definitely not gym fit and seem to do ok on the scene

Beyond the shadows.

"I've not been to the gym for 13 years ... I do like to go walking and martial arts to keep the weight off .. I'm definitely not gym fit and seem to do ok on the scene "

Dont you like do BJJ or something every other day, Id say that would put you in the gym fit category.

This threads for us plain Dwaynes not for gym fit pocket rockets like you

Also, don't be fooled by the six pack pics. Six packs mysteriously disappear when you meet them in person.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I don't think that the gym fit body helps that much, if at all. Respect, humour and the ability to have a conversation is far more important.

Let's put it this way; I never get any unsolicited messages from anybody except in reference to my forum posts. I'm not saying that I have the most amazing body but I am fit, athletic and toned; something that many say they look for, however its my posts that have caused people to contact me in the past.

i like a mixture of men younger to older toned to dad bods and even the odd chunky guy to me its about how they see themselves i dont have time for moaners or whingers sexyness can be very much a mindset and im not here for the perfect guy i married him im here for fun so yes there has to be an element of attraction but fun is top of the list with other fun people.

funny i always remember the moaners the ones who consantly put up moaning status or the guys who are consantly nameing n shameing women/people saying they are fake when in fact its normally a case of the old fashion no thanks yet again.....come on guys fun is the name of the game if you cant be fun then really what is the point of being on here ... its a swinger site that fastly becoming a non swingers site ..the only moaning should be pleasure and fun

reading that back lol grammer nazi's stay away lol

"i like a mixture of men younger to older toned to dad bods and even the odd chunky guy to me its about how they see themselves i dont have time for moaners or whingers sexyness can be very much a mindset and im not here for the perfect guy i married him im here for fun so yes there has to be an element of attraction but fun is top of the list with other fun people.

funny i always remember the moaners the ones who consantly put up moaning status or the guys who are consantly nameing n shameing women/people saying they are fake when in fact its normally a case of the old fashion no thanks yet again.....come on guys fun is the name of the game if you cant be fun then really what is the point of being on here ... its a swinger site that fastly becoming a non swingers site ..the only moaning should be pleasure and fun

"

"I've not been to the gym for 13 years ... I do like to go walking and martial arts to keep the weight off .. I'm definitely not gym fit and seem to do ok on the scene

Dont you like do BJJ or something every other day, Id say that would put you in the gym fit category.

This threads for us plain Dwaynes not for gym fit pocket rockets like you "

Naah ...? Sharif ... lol

Yeah of course it is ..its takes a wile cause women usualy wants fit guys..but not everyones cup of tea..theres someone to everyone

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I did have a six pack, kept it in the fridge for visitors as I don't drink at home.

By *J RHEAMan  over a year ago

S West

I have managed it, somehow.

Plenty of meets here despite being average

I’m average at best and have met women, it’s not all about 6 packs

By *irebrand 1263Man  over a year ago

near you

There's hope!

Im still waiting patiently, while enjoying every minute of being part of Fab!

My time will come......fingers crossed

Nah it's next to impossible for a average guy to get a meet on here.

Especially when nearly every woman's mindset is set to masculine, black or rich guys only.

With the exception of thin guys it's possible.

But if you're stocky or a large build .. non existent.

A 6 pack doesn't guarantee you a meet

Swapped my 6pack for a party pack a number of years ago... but still manage meets

Hiya we do exist

By *ornymike_2017Man  over a year ago

Tranmere

Just an average guy here with a dad bod. I have had a wonderful time on fab. I love going to clubs and have met some incredibly nice people. Personality and chemistry over looks for me anytime

By *cottishcockMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Not really many

I like a man with abit (but not a huge amount) of meat on his bones .

My ex had a six pack. Was the most uncomfortable body to hug against. Looks great but I found him uncomfortable. Prefer a dad body. All my in person meets have been with a dad bod.

By *ewBurtonMan  over a year ago

Derby

I’ve not got a six pack. And do have meets lol

I can

"I can "

Yes I can

"I can

Yes I can"

Yes we can !

By *omfoolerykentMan  over a year ago

dartford

Not only am I average, I have met some stunning sexy ladies, it is all about the smiles, the chat, being relaxed and having fun

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

Just an average guy here. Nothing outstanding.

I have been very lucky in meeting some lovely people from here

Top tips: to be respectful, and address messages to both parties if talking to a couple. Be prepared for social meet initially with no preconceptions.

Good luck to you all and I hope 2019 brings all you wish.

On another thread today I commented that I'm not great looking (certainly I'm not convetionally handsome), I've got an average body, I'm fairly odd, opinionated and a little socially awkward. And I have never struggled for meets off here, other similar sites or dating sites. And the reason for that is because I'm not desperate to get laid, not entitled and most importantly I know how to talk to women and don't view them as just a potential fuck. It's really not difficult and it really us fucknow all to do with being some sort of adonis

"Nah it's next to impossible for a average guy to get a meet on here.

Especially when nearly every woman's mindset is set to masculine, black or rich guys only.

But if you're stocky or a large build .. non existent. "

Plenty of average guys on this thread are proving you wrong mate

Maybe when an average guy joins with a bad attitude, and also a distorted idea of how women are on here and what women want then it is difficult for them to get meets

"Maybe when an average guy joins with a bad attitude, and also a distorted idea of how women are on here and what women want then it is difficult for them to get meets "

These are the ones that make it hard for the rest of us

"Maybe when an average guy joins with a bad attitude, and also a distorted idea of how women are on here and what women want then it is difficult for them to get meets "

that said all sexes behave badly at times.

its confusing as some dont even know what they are looking for and act like they wearing donkey jackets on a picket line

I don’t look for 6 packs

Very average looking guy here with a standard dad bod, I don't think I'm overweight but in proportion, met some truly fantastic people here if I put some effort in a get meets, they don't tend to fall in my lap, but I've done ok check my veris

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Iv been very lucky on here had a few meet I now play with a couple on a regular basis

Me ... little, chunky, chubby, speccy, slaphead, forty-something me

"Personally, I find getting messages from guys with six packs intimidating.

Give me a squishy body anytime "

Your only photo with a man in it is a man with 6 pack (more like 12 pack!)

Beautiful photos though!

By *anacekMan  over a year ago

nantwich

Yup .... you just have be patient and NICE ...just because it is FAB ... a little sweet talking romance goes along way ...xx

By *aster of OralMan  over a year ago

suffolk

I've always found if you message people who want the same things as you, you get more success.

If your messages are generic, people know straight away and CBA. Put some effort in, this site caters for all tastes.

No six pack here.

By *enelope pitstop76Woman  over a year ago

chesire

"I don't think that the gym fit body helps that much, if at all. Respect, humour and the ability to have a conversation is far more important.

Let's put it this way; I never get any unsolicited messages from anybody except in reference to my forum posts. I'm not saying that I have the most amazing body but I am fit, athletic and toned; something that many say they look for, however its my posts that have caused people to contact me in the past. "

still lead with a 6pack photo though

By *enelope pitstop76Woman  over a year ago

chesire

Absolute nosense. If you find a non shallow woman, and can simulate her mind and make her laugh you'd be surprised. Perhaps your believe and pessimism is the problem?

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I do alright and I've got a belly like a bowl full of jelly

But if you're stocky or a large build .. non existent.

Absolute nosense. If you find a non shallow woman, and can simulate her mind and make her

laugh you'd be surprised. Perhaps your believe and pessimism is the problem? "

Gf here. I prefer older dadbod types. Muscles don’t do it for me unfortunately.

im average and dont get any attention

I beg to differ I have been here 4wks been respectful in.My.Messages but.all the replies.I get are sorry not.what in am.Looking for

Seems nobody wants.a normal 46yr old male

By *oe123coolMan  over a year ago

canterbury

I've had a few really good meets on here with some nice genuine people and I definitely haven't got a 6 pack lol

"im average and dont get any attention"

5 weeks and 1 veri is a decent strike rate

"I beg to differ I have been here 4wks been respectful in.My.Messages but.all the replies.I get are sorry not.what in am.Looking for

Seems nobody wants.a normal 46yr old male "

4 weeks on here is no time at all.

By *JonaMan  over a year ago

walsall

I do ok with my dad bod iam trying t get body back but I enjoy life to much

"Me ... little, chunky, chubby, speccy, slaphead, forty-something me "

Haha!

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"Me ... little, chunky, chubby, speccy, slaphead, forty-something me

Haha! "

Christian Eriksen!

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

With the exception of thin guys it's possible

Wow I must be an exception then! As long as we all get on and there's an attraction there who cares if they are well endowed, rich, skinny or dad bod

By *olexMan  over a year ago

Hull

Dad bod here. It's all quiet on the western front....but i'm not complaining

By *aster of OralMan  over a year ago

suffolk

"I beg to differ I have been here 4wks been respectful in.My.Messages but.all the replies.I get are sorry not.what in am.Looking for

Seems nobody wants.a normal 46yr old male "

It's the old, can't get a meet without a verification, can't get a verification without a meet. Think it took me most of my first silver site supporter to figure this site out.

Never had a six pack i have lot's of friends on here and meets are frequent enough especially if you have regular Fwb i believe it all comes down to personality and being respectful

Lucky enough to meet a lovely lady for FWB in my first week here , we still meet regularly but sadly that’s the only one .had a few chats with nice people

Amen sister

"Maybe when an average guy joins with a bad attitude, and also a distorted idea of how women are on here and what women want then it is difficult for them to get meets

These are the ones that make it hard for the rest of us"

No they are the ones that make it easy for you

Chester/Wirral

"Maybe when an average guy joins with a bad attitude, and also a distorted idea of how women are on here and what women want then it is difficult for them to get meets

These are the ones that make it hard for the rest of us

No they are the ones that make it easy for you"

That is a conspiracy

"I think it's high effort low reward for everyone. My guess is about 5% of my messages are worth my time, on a good day (because most of them are clearly not what I'm after). Of those, less than 50% are worth more than consideration, 50% get a reply, 50% result in a social, and... OK at that point it's probably 80% go further.

Those who get further are polite, respectful, and engage meaningfully with my profile, plus I like what they say, find them attractive if they have pictures, and I have the bandwidth to answer them in that moment. Hi "

It must be hard being you

Or even harder for your pa

Never on here. Only a couple of fwbs from dating sites and the real world. This place is weird.

Yep.

I dont have a six pack.

Dont need one.

Pan can talk The bloody queen into bed.

Hey im here im average and struggle as most women want the greek adonis !

"Hey im here im average and struggle as most women want the greek adonis !"

29 published verifications.

Yeah bro he struggle is real you greedy git pmsl

Thats 29 in 8 years ! But you didnt know that bit !

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

got more of a party 7 than a six pack.

By *utie91Woman  over a year ago

Hitchin

"Thats 29 in 8 years ! But you didnt know that bit !"

But you are the best I’ve ever had...... so you deserve those veri’s

"Thats 29 in 8 years ! But you didnt know that bit !"

Oh i had no idea this had been going that long lol.

8 years is a long old time.

Can you remember your first?

How nervous were you?

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

No 6 pack but met with some lovely ladies in my time on here, even found my Woman on here. This could only mean two things:

A: I have only ever encountered women with a beer belly fetish.

Or

B: Women are looking for an overall package that may or may not include a 6 pack.

Personally I like to think it's B rather than A. That they see all my qualities such a my smile, my mind, my sense of mischief etc as a package that is desirable. Its horses for courses really.

I do okay if I’m honest. I’m nothing special but I’ve been on and off here over 8 years and met some great people.

My best advice;

Always remain a gentleman; I once got a meet after an initial knock back. Because she was used to abuse after sending out a rejection, my lovely response made her reconsider (her words).

Make a real effort on your meets to make sure the nice veri writes itself.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Distinctly average and also past it (according to another much moaned about "statistic" put about by some guys on here) yet find the site meets my expectations and have met some lovely people since joining.

I confess that when I first set up this profile I didn't expect to have a great deal of interest, and the whole cold messaging thing just wasn't for me (in two and a half years I've sent 6 totally unsolicited messages) - just made sure I had a decent profile, and some relatively tasteful pics and hung around the forums.

To say I've been more than pleasantly surprised is an understatement

By *igtoyMan  over a year ago

Sexytown

"Personally, I find getting messages from guys with six packs intimidating.

Give me a squishy body anytime "

I just looked at your profile...the only piccie of you with a bloke and the blokes got a 6 pack!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Me ... little, chunky, chubby, speccy, slaphead, forty-something me

Haha!

Christian Eriksen!"

That is spookily accurate!!

There's me

Fat and fifty but have had meets here

*puts hand up* Me

Not had a huge number of meets (possibly as I’m fussy and don’t message everyone with a pulse) but I hope the ones I’ve had will agree I’m a good person. I’m nothing special by a long shot, but I’m genuine, polite and respectful.

One of the biggest barriers I’ve found to meeting is balancing FAB with my often random work schedule and not being able to host as I let out my spare room.

Menston near Ilkley

Short, very average, not rich, not black, seventy this year.

I have had three meets already this year so for anyone to say it's impossible for single men is patently wrong and I suspect their attitude is their undoing.

Def don’t have a 6 pack, but certainly don’t have a barrel!!

Question is what do ladies prefer? 6 pack or the average guy?

By *hil LandererMan  over a year ago

Leicester

You can't always win a woman over with just a body, who is to say guys with muscles and 6 packs are any good anyway, I seem to have done ok so far

[Removed by poster at 14/01/19 09:15:15]

Nice one op ... this is a great post

Your physique is not a deal breaker when it comes to having fun.

Continue being yourself and all will come in due time.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I’ve really enjoyed my time on here (eight years). It’s totally possible to have a rewarding experience

"Short, very average, not rich, not black, seventy this year.

I have had three meets already this year so for anyone to say it's impossible for single men is patently wrong and I suspect

their attitude is their undoing. "

A good attitude makes a hell of a difference. Wonder how many guys have actually received pity shags for the whining and complaining and the the belief that only perfect looking guys get sex?? Its not attractive is it lol

By *lsieWoman  over a year ago

where ever

Most of us ladies are not looking for Greek gods or pretty boys. Most just want a dad body who is normal and can hold a consversation with us and make us laugh.

Pretty boys turn me right off . All they want to chat about I'd themselves and want lots of attention on how good they are .

I'm happy with a nice dad bod

meets through actual effort and respect, and prove that unlike what the whingers think, it is possible for a guy to do well on here without looking like a Greek god!i always make an effort, always polite, always read the profile, never sent a message saying “Hi”, never sent “fancy a fuck” message and always non pushy. 99% of my messages are deleted within a minute. Not whining, just being honest. I keep at it tho."

Like the look of you especially the bearded pics! Wish you was nearer - if I had a chance of course! (maybe your availability is limited for others, just a thought)

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I have had three meets already this year so for anyone to say it's impossible for single men is patently wrong and I suspect their attitude is their undoing. "

Look and learn lads, look and learn.

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

26, Skinny, Redhead, 5/10 at least.

Haven't been meeting with anyone new this year just regular friends.

Just be nice, Have a laugh... Call pete price a lizard and you should get more interest

"If you can make them laugh and feel wanted then you're doing pretty well. "

Agreed x

By *ornymike_2017Man  over a year ago

Tranmere

Know what , I’ve been on here 18 months now. I’ve never once arranged and done a meet off fab. Everyone I’ve met is through clubs. It’s so much easier when you meet someone face to face. You can see if the chemistry is there. I’m not part of the wanking dead either. I actually talk to people and engage with them. It makes the fun stuff sooooo much better

It’s absolutly possible. I’ve been using fab since I was a tubby 20 something and actually got more meets being “average” than I do now.

So,

By *mynclMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 14/01/19 11:48:50]

By *mynclMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Can we also have a post for short brown guys With a one pack lol

By *owhard007Man  over a year ago

leeds

In not what you would call gym fit but I'm happy the way I look

I think effort, respect and the ability to have a normal conversation goes a long way! It’s not just about sending a message saying ‘down to fuck?’ Is it?

Surely sex and all things ‘horny’ are better once you understand each other better and engage each other’s minds before getting down to business!

By *uppeteerMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Im Greek but not a god any longer. Not a chance getting a meet here, very successful pulling girls at bars. But thats another topic to discuss...

I might have a 6 pack but it is firmly hidden behind my barrel lol im a chubby/fat guy but i get meets ! Im just a nice guy and a gentleman and do my upmost to be that way so its not all about looks and i find club visits are good way to get past looks and straight to the personality

Currently Faraway

Im Greek but not a god any longer. Not a chance getting a meet here, very successful pulling girls at bars. But thats another topic to discuss..."

An eheis epityhia me gynaikes se koinwnika bar opws les, eimai sigouros oti tha eheis epityhia se swingers club. Olo kai kapoio zeygari me kaylwmeni syzygo tha prepei na yparhei sto Londino

St Austell

Im Greek but not a god any longer. Not a chance getting a meet here, very successful pulling girls at bars. But thats another topic to discuss...

Oxi re sy....na pao se swingers bar me ti malaperda sto xeri na psaxno na vro pou tha ti valo...lol

Tha ti vro tin akri edo xalara alla de frikaro, exo arketes fuck buddies ekso apo to site...

I hope you’re well and having fun bro..!!

An eheis epityhia me gynaikes se koinwnika bar opws les, eimai sigouros oti tha eheis epityhia se swingers club. Olo kai kapoio zeygari me kaylwmeni syzygo tha prepei na yparhei sto Londino "

By *anSMan  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I think effort, respect and the ability to have a normal conversation goes a long way! It’s not just about sending a message saying ‘down to fuck?’ Is it?

Surely sex and all things ‘horny’ are better once you understand each other better and engage each other’s minds before getting down to business!

"

Exactly this..

It's just about being patient took me a couple of months for my first meet

I’ve had a couple of meets and chat to lots of people, it’s more a question of effort for the average guy but I’m willing to put the effort in and why not

Count me in. Met some lovely ladies on here. Made some good friends too.

Currently Faraway

Oxi re sy....na pao se swingers bar me ti malaperda sto xeri na psaxno na vro pou tha ti valo...lol

Tha ti vro tin akri edo xalara alla de frikaro, exo arketes fuck buddies ekso apo to site...

An eheis epityhia me gynaikes se koinwnika bar opws les, eimai sigouros oti tha eheis epityhia se swingers club. Olo kai kapoio zeygari me kaylwmeni syzygo tha prepei na yparhei sto Londino "

A, eisai typos pou you aresoun oi mones gynaikes i sou aresoun kai oi katastaseis me zeygaria?

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

I have had three meets already this year so for anyone to say it's impossible for single men is patently wrong and I suspect their attitude is their undoing. "

Because all women on fab want black guys

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I’ve always found on here that being polite & friendly makes up for a lack of toned body. Yes there are some women / couples who are only ever going to meet guys that are ripped. But the majority are simply looking for someone fun, friendly & trustworthy with a face / body that get find attractive on some level.

If you’re a single guy not getting meets, don’t blame it on your physique. Maybe you’re being too picky yourself or you aren’t being interesting / sociable.

By *ald Bearded ChapMan  over a year ago

Over here!

I've got a Dad bod and had loads of fun on my old profile. I found going to clubs helped, and getting friendly with couples and singles. A bit of friendly chat and a positive attitude works wonders!

St Austell

An eheis epityhia me gynaikes se koinwnika bar opws les, eimai sigouros oti tha eheis epityhia se swingers club. Olo kai kapoio zeygari me kaylwmeni syzygo tha prepei na yparhei sto Londino

A, eisai typos pou you aresoun oi mones gynaikes i sou aresoun kai oi katastaseis me zeygaria? "

File eimai typos pou den exo stereotypa.. exo kanei (kai kano) ta panta. Se orgia sti Mykono exo pidiksei kai antres kai travelia ta panta...an eisai Londino kamia mera na pame gia kafe na ta poume...

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Plenty of man blob dadbods or man tanks on here with veri's -some must be genuine meets?

Menston near Ilkley

I have had three meets already this year so for anyone to say it's impossible for single men is patently wrong and I suspect their attitude is their undoing.

Because all women on fab want black guys "

Which is why you've been here over a year and had four meets?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Which is why you've been here over a year and had four meets? "

You are an exception to the rule though Mr T. I do think its down to attitude though and you clearly have the right one . By the way the bottoms burned out of our kettle...

Currently Faraway

A, eisai typos pou you aresoun oi mones gynaikes i sou aresoun kai oi katastaseis me zeygaria?

File eimai typos pou den exo stereotypa.. exo kanei (kai kano) ta panta. Se orgia sti Mykono exo pidiksei kai antres kai travelia ta panta...an eisai Londino kamia mera na pame gia kafe na ta poume... "

Sto Londino sigoura prepei na katevw gia na taktopoiisw to diavatirio mou....orgia sti Mykono e?? Endiaferon thema gia kafe Iran katevw

Menston near Ilkley

Which is why you've been here over a year and had four meets?

You are an exception to the rule though Mr T. I do think its down to attitude though and you clearly have the right one . By the way the bottoms burned out of our kettle..."

Shush you'll have people talking they'll think it's code!

By *oungnhung69Man  over a year ago

crewe

Yes meets are possible without a six pack.just check out my veris for proof

I have yet to meet anyone but that is almost certainly my fault for presuming pussy is easy to come by

Yeah they are possible for the average guy. I'm very fussy. I have a type and I stick to it. I'm definitely not here playing any hole is a goal.

If I can do it anyone can.