FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Older guys!!

Older guys!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for views

Is it just the area I live (Edinburgh/Livingston) or do older guys find it really difficult to arrange meets with single ladies or couples.

I consider myself average, but I do take pride in my appearance when I go out and also keep myself in reasonable shape.

Love to hear others thoughts!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same here in Coventry!!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

OP Have you considered that it might not be your age that's the problem but the fact that you're married and can only meet daytime ? Plus you have no public pics.

"OP Have you considered that it might not be your age that's the problem but the fact that you're married and can only meet daytime ? Plus you have no public pics. "

"OP Have you considered that it might not be your age that's the problem but the fact that you're married and can only meet daytime ? Plus you have no public pics. "

This..

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

What’s all that got to do with it . Surely they should fit around him if he’s making the time ?

You really need pics OP otherwise 99% of couples won’t even look.

The married thing might put a few off but others won’t care

Try to show a picture or two and put a little thought into your profile.

Get to the club's and social events ..After all it is a form of networking

I'm pushing 50 and seem to do very well on here so please don't give up

By *adlyDeeplyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Surely that wouldn’t make much difference?!

Yep definitely think its and age thing, plenty of others here, especially over 55's, have said they all have the same problems.

Thank you for the reply.

I’ve always been open in my profile, hence the declaring I’m married.

Not point in me saying I can meet at nights when I can’t.

And although I don’t mind people seeing who I am I have to be discreet as there are others in my village who would know me.

Again thank you for your views

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"OP Have you considered that it might not be your age that's the problem but the fact that you're married and can only meet daytime ? Plus you have no public pics.

Thank you for the reply.

I’ve always been open in my profile, hence the declaring I’m married.

Not point in me saying I can meet at nights when I can’t.

And although I don’t mind people seeing who I am I have to be discreet as there are others in my village who would know me.

Again thank you for your views"

Three drawbacks that I see. 1. Restricted availability. 2. Not able to accommodate. 3. Probably the worst. No photos. Surely the people in your village won't know you so well they'll recognise you from a body shot? Very high percentage don't do face shots for public gallery.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Regarding photos....body shot fully clothed at a distance or with your back to the camera.. ...people can look at your overall body shape and size.

A photo of your legs, bum , back, chest, torso. Unless they are covered in tattoos, folk would not know it's you.

There are plenty of discreet photos on the site. A lack of photos is the biggest issue.

Living in a particular area or being married will affect things, but honesty is best.

Age? You won't appeal to the 20 somethings, but there are plenty of people in their 40s and 50s that are looking for your age group .

All the best

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Mauchline

[Removed by poster at 12/01/19 11:30:21]

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Mauchline

"Looking for views

Is it just the area I live (Edinburgh/Livingston) or do older guys find it really difficult to arrange meets with single ladies or couples.

I consider myself average, but I do take pride in my appearance when I go out and also keep myself in reasonable shape.

Love to hear others thoughts!!!

The ‘Swinging Clubs Discussion’ isn’t the best forum to discuss your question mate, but bear in mind the Fab ‘Holy Trinity’ is;

1 - Under 45

2 - 6ft and over

3 - Can accommodate.

Score one or more out of the above, and things are a lot easier in here. Having said that, as others have pointed out, your profile could use a bit of spring cleaning, a couple of public photos wouldn’t go amiss, and set realistic goals for who you are looking for, and who is likely to want to meet you. Start by blocking every profile in your local area you don’t match, and are of no interest to you. Whittle down to a smaller handful of potentials, then message appropriately "

Try being 63 with a grumpy 40 year old son living at home

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I like older men x

Hard work here, despite being fit, intelligent, well educated and happy to spoil younger females !

"Regarding photos....body shot fully clothed at a distance or with your back to the camera.. ...people can look at your overall body shape and size.

A photo of your legs, bum , back, chest, torso. Unless they are covered in tattoos, folk would not know it's you.

There are plenty of discreet photos on the site. A lack of photos is the biggest issue.

Living in a particular area or being married will affect things, but honesty is best.

Age? You won't appeal to the 20 somethings, but there are plenty of people in their 40s and 50s that are looking for your age group .

All the best "

Taken that on board thank you.

» Add a new message to this topic