FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fab and travelling, how do you do it?

Fab and travelling, how do you do it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning all!

So my work has always kept me rather tied down but things are set to change.

I see a lot of folks on here move around a lot and meet as they go. How do you all go about such things? Just sort out your hotel and then invite others in, or do you stay the night at a meets?

Any advice for someone new to experiencing fan across the country?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Tends to be a case of find people I like and connect with on here - exchange messages and get to know one another - if we decide we want to meet, find a suitable location to do so (usually at a half way point between us) either for a social or if we're both agreeable a social with a hotel room booked that we both get to use, again if we both want to, or if we don't, that the lady gets to use and I come home.

Works for me and have travelled around 2-3 hours each way using that method.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We don't tend to travel too far due to family commitments but unless its a social we meet at other people's homes, not hotels. We don't stay the night.

"Tends to be a case of find people I like and connect with on here - exchange messages and get to know one another - if we decide we want to meet, find a suitable location to do so (usually at a half way point between us) either for a social or if we're both agreeable a social with a hotel room booked that we both get to use, again if we both want to, or if we don't, that the lady gets to use and I come home.

Works for me and have travelled around 2-3 hours each way using that method."

So you just search the area you’re going to be in? Or do you just create the meets and work it from that angle?

"We don't tend to travel too far due to family commitments but unless its a social we meet at other people's homes, not hotels. We don't stay the night."

What sort of travel times do you have for that? Like an hour away etc?

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Tends to be a case of find people I like and connect with on here - exchange messages and get to know one another - if we decide we want to meet, find a suitable location to do so (usually at a half way point between us) either for a social or if we're both agreeable a social with a hotel room booked that we both get to use, again if we both want to, or if we don't, that the lady gets to use and I come home.

Works for me and have travelled around 2-3 hours each way using that method."

Works the same for me too

Works for me and have travelled around 2-3 hours each way using that method.

So you just search the area you’re going to be in? Or do you just create the meets and work it from that angle? "

No, I get chatting to people first spend time getting to know them before even thinking of meeting - if we then decide we want to meet we then find somewhere convenient for both of us (usually a half way point as I said) - I'm fairly centrally located so a 2-3 hour journey for me, if reciprocated by the other person, means I can meet people from all over.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We don't tend to travel too far due to family commitments but unless its a social we meet at other people's homes, not hotels. We don't stay the night.

What sort of travel times do you have for that? Like an hour away etc? "

It entirely depends on whats going on at home at the time. Sometimes we need to be able to get back quickly but if not yeah, an hour each way is about our limit.

Ok so both of you travel a lot more than I would expect people would for meets on a single night. I suppose if you’re central it does expand your potential meets numbers by quite a bit.

I thought people wouldn’t be too receptive to that if I’m honest. See a lot about distance on people’s profiles.

"Ok so both of you travel a lot more than I would expect people would for meets on a single night. I suppose if you’re central it does expand your potential meets numbers by quite a bit.

I thought people wouldn’t be too receptive to that if I’m honest. See a lot about distance on people’s profiles. "

Like anything else on here it's about connecting with people that you match criteria with - some won't travel, some won't meet me for any number of other reasons, but there are those that will and who I find a chemistry with and that's what I focus on.

Add to that that I enjoy travelling and discovering new places and it just enhances the experience - since being here I've visited towns I probably never would have done otherwise

"Ok so both of you travel a lot more than I would expect people would for meets on a single night. I suppose if you’re central it does expand your potential meets numbers by quite a bit.

I thought people wouldn’t be too receptive to that if I’m honest. See a lot about distance on people’s profiles.

Like anything else on here it's about connecting with people that you match criteria with - some won't travel, some won't meet me for any number of other reasons, but there are those that will and who I find a chemistry with and that's what I focus on.

Add to that that I enjoy travelling and discovering new places and it just enhances the experience - since being here I've visited towns I probably never would have done otherwise"

Yeah that’s pretty accurate I guess.

Who would have guessed that fab actually had a greater world experience to it! Maybe they should make it international!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I thought people wouldn’t be too receptive to that if I’m honest. See a lot about distance on people’s profiles. "

Living as we do, on the coast reduces our options for travel a bit unless we hire a speedboat . Quite a few people are more than happy to travel to us for socials though.

By *inktasticUKTV/TS  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Hi

Everyone is different, and its a personal choice of whether to travel and stay over etc.

I havent travelled hardly at all, nor been to many clubs etc. I keep meaning to, but havent !

My situation is different. I host parties at The Convent. So Im lucky in having people come to parties here.

Although it would be nice to get out more !! lol

MAry

"

Living as we do, on the coast reduces our options for travel a bit unless we hire a speedboat . Quite a few people are more than happy to travel to us for socials though."

I suppose there’s always the tourists travelling around?

I imagine it’s also a different experience with couples involved rather than singles. I like to think it’s a bit more grown up ha

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Add to that that I enjoy travelling and discovering new places and it just enhances the experience - since being here I've visited towns I probably never would have done otherwise"

This is pretty much what I do, it's not about where I'm going, it's who I'm meeting that is the focus.

A lot of people book hotels and then wonder why people in the town don't meet them, it's mainly because they don't want to be a 'whilst I'm here', people aren't tourist attractions!

"

Hi

Everyone is different, and its a personal choice of whether to travel and stay over etc.

I havent travelled hardly at all, nor been to many clubs etc. I keep meaning to, but havent !

My situation is different. I host parties at The Convent. So Im lucky in having people come to parties here.

Although it would be nice to get out more !! lol

MAry"

Yeah very true, imagine there are some good rental rules though!

Is the convent not a club?

» Add a new message to this topic