FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swinging at work

Swinging at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, I work at a hospital and when I'm walking through the corridors or wards I often look around at staff sometimes patients and think I wonder if they swing or if they know I swing.

so my question to horny peeps out there is. Do you know someone at your work place who swings or do they know you swing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey, I work at a hospital and when I'm walking through the corridors or wards I often look around at staff sometimes patients and think I wonder if they swing or if they know I swing.

so my question to horny peeps out there is. Do you know someone at your work place who swings or do they know you swing?

"

Numerous at my work place, I know they do, not sure they know I do, bit of a give away that they do when you spot them on here

Just check out who's near

"Hey, I work at a hospital and when I'm walking through the corridors or wards I often look around at staff sometimes patients and think I wonder if they swing or if they know I swing.

"

Nope, never would tell anyone!

that's actually a good idea! but what if they don't location on

oooo so you've seen them on here that interesting do you ever try dropping hints at work when you talk to them?

"that's actually a good idea! but what if they don't location on"

Op even if they did swing would you want to with them?

I came out as a swinger shortly after my accident, in the online blog that I write. And my work colleagues, including my manager, have read it. I haven't been back to work yet as my knee is still not healed fully, but I'm quite sure I might get some questions. Or they may just forget about it by the time I get back to work...

I think unless your in a profession apart from teaching etc I think you’ll be ok. I know a teacher that got sacked as he would bring embarrassment to the school if they found out.

"that's actually a good idea! but what if they don't location on

Op even if they did swing would you want to with them? "

I'm actually not sure if i would swing with them, i think it would be good just getting to know them like casual friends maybe go out to a club or for drinks.

"I came out as a swinger shortly after my accident, in the online blog that I write. And my work colleagues, including my manager, have read it. I haven't been back to work yet as my knee is still not healed fully, but I'm quite sure I might get some questions. Or they may just forget about it by the time I get back to work... "

are you nervous about what they will think or say when you go back to work?

"I came out as a swinger shortly after my accident, in the online blog that I write. And my work colleagues, including my manager, have read it. I haven't been back to work yet as my knee is still not healed fully, but I'm quite sure I might get some questions. Or they may just forget about it by the time I get back to work...

are you nervous about what they will think or say when you go back to work?"

No, I'm not. I'd rather they knew. I don't care what they are thinking about me, but I'm not doing anything illegal.

[Removed by poster at 11/01/19 01:19:23]

I prefer to keep work and personal lives separate myself

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I work from a fairly large business estate and when I've looked online on my mobile there are frequently quite a few within a quarter to a half a mile. i wish they could get the mobile app down to say 20 feet

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

I certainly did as that's how I discovered the world of fabs thanks to them...

"I think unless your in a profession apart from teaching etc I think you’ll be ok. I know a teacher that got sacked as he would bring embarrassment to the school if they found out. "

Get that man a lawyer. Sacked for something in their private life that does not impact on their ability to perform the role? ££££

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Im lucky i get to know everyone who swings as i work at cupids so being behind the bar but i do wonder if i see someone in the street

Bit late to the conversation but...Clyde works alongside someone who participates in the swinging scene, whilst we would never meet the person he enjoys having someone he can talk to about it.

I work within a team of females who express their disgust quite often about people who do not have monogamous relationships. Therefore by being open about it I would be the target of the bitching and nastiness that I witness daily.

Bonnie x

"Just check out who's near "
this,I know someone in company next door does

"

My boss, co workers and the entire building site knows I swing.

Always best to keep swinging and the work environment separate its too much hassle and why do it when you have clubs and sites like this.

"

All my colleagues and both bosses know I swing. I own that shit, but am less confident about my sexuality or dressing, that's on lock down.

They're all very accepting about it, but they're quite open minded and honest about their own lives and we're all friends. It's a great place to work.

I never show pics or say names, not even with other swingers, I'm quite private about major details like that, I'd hate to be disrespected in the same way.

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

Many, many years ago - in the late 1960's - I worked in an office in London in the gap period between leaving school and going to Uni. The manager of the section in which I worked was a swinger - he and his wife organised parties using contact magazines. It was common knowledge in the office - I was curious so I asked him about it - and so he invited me and my girlfriend to go So we went and had such a great time that we went a number of times - much to my surprise my girlfriend turned out to be a "greedy girl". It set me on the swinging lifestyle road for the rest of my life!

By *istyblue1967Man  over a year ago

manchester

if you look at ;who is near : it will only state within half a mile

no closer than that

you will never locate them

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I think unless your in a profession apart from teaching etc I think you’ll be ok. I know a teacher that got sacked as he would bring embarrassment to the school if they found out.

Get that man a lawyer. Sacked for something in their private life that does not impact on their ability to perform the role? ££££"

Then show that lawyer his contract which will probably have a clause in it about bringing the employees name into disrepute or a morality clause under which the employer would be protected.

Lots of things don't affect the way you do your job but form part of the terms and conditions of it. Acting outside of those runs the risk of you getting the sack.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

A guy I managed once same up to me at work and commented how busy the club I was in the night before was. I didn't see him as I was 'busy' at the time.

Where I work now I know there are a lot of people on here but being professional means being discrete.

You don't shit where you eat and you don't fuck where you work.

My friend at work has told me his girlfriend's dodgy past. She doesn't know that he tells me stuff about her and what plans they have.

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

I know exactly what you mean, I often do the same and find myself constantly asking if that person or that couple swing etc.... sometimes it makes my day go a lot faster lol and when I’m feeling cheeky enjoy putting on who’s near me just as a nice little tease lol xx

It was a lady at work who introduced me to fab. She's married and he dosent know.. and yes we've had cloakroom fun.

By *ookworm258Man  over a year ago

Wythenshawe

My work collegues know, thats from the lower ranks to the MD. It hasnt affected my working life other than a few questions about it and they are mainly from the women in the offices

"I know exactly what you mean, I often do the same and find myself constantly asking if that person or that couple swing etc.... sometimes it makes my day go a lot faster lol and when I’m feeling cheeky enjoy putting on who’s near me just as a nice little tease lol xx"

its true it does make the day go faster and I'm going try putting on who's near me on Monday lol see who's about

"Many, many years ago - in the late 1960's - I worked in an office in London in the gap period between leaving school and going to Uni. The manager of the section in which I worked was a swinger - he and his wife organised parties using contact magazines. It was common knowledge in the office - I was curious so I asked him about it - and so he invited me and my girlfriend to go So we went and had such a great time that we went a number of times - much to my surprise my girlfriend turned out to be a "greedy girl". It set me on the swinging lifestyle road for the rest of my life! "

Haha your girlfriend is funny. does anyone know you swing at work now?

"Im lucky i get to know everyone who swings as i work at cupids so being behind the bar but i do wonder if i see someone in the street"

I Know what you mean I Dj Xtasia so see everyone coming and going and when I go out I also wonder if they swingers

By *ee pandaWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I used to work in the hospitals and think mmmm i wonder lol x

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

"Many, many years ago - in the late 1960's - I worked in an office in London in the gap period between leaving school and going to Uni. The manager of the section in which I worked was a swinger - he and his wife organised parties using contact magazines. It was common knowledge in the office - I was curious so I asked him about it - and so he invited me and my girlfriend to go So we went and had such a great time that we went a number of times - much to my surprise my girlfriend turned out to be a "greedy girl". It set me on the swinging lifestyle road for the rest of my life!

Haha your girlfriend is funny. does anyone know you swing at work now?"

I retired 12 years ago!

I work with a bloke who was into swinging with his partner and one thing led to another. It made the 12hr shifts easier ??

I work in education so I don't tell anyone

Yep. Client of mine viewed my profile. I discovered this but then couple of days later I’m visiting the client.

He never used to acknowledge me until after discovering I’m clearly a filthy bastard lol

I don't think I want to know

There is one guy who does have him blocked!

Many years ago on a previous site I got contacted by two people I work with who didn’t realise it was me and had trouble in chatting to them for a while due to the photos they sent

There's 3 here but I won't play with work colleagues

"There's 3 here but I won't play with work colleagues "
is love to play with you

I also work in a hospital and when attending a social I was suddenly faced with a female colleague and her husband. After the initial shock at first we then just chatted openly about it and i of course told her not to worry as it's a given that I would never mention anything and would continue to Ben professional at all times

It's just respect at the end of the day.

They often have a laugh via messages on here and there's absolutely no harm done

I have seen customers on the site about 3 times. Block them for discretion

"There is one guy who does have him blocked!

Many years ago on a previous site I got contacted by two people I work with who didn’t realise it was me and had trouble in chatting to them for a while due to the photos they sent "

haha did you get flash backs of there pics as you where talking to them?

"I don't think I want to know "

lol why not they would it be embarrassing to find out they do?

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Know a couple of ladies that swing at the hospital that I work at(Mr)

"Know a couple of ladies that swing at the hospital that I work at(Mr)"

do they all swing together?

Manchester

"if you look at ;who is near : it will only state within half a mile

no closer than that

you will never locate them "

It's actually quarter of a mile.

By *hortfuseWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

There's a few from work, I know who they are, they know who Iam. Work though is work.

no closer than that

It's actually quarter of a mile."

u can get down to walking distance and touching distance on other sites

no closer than that

It's actually quarter of a mile.u can get down to walking distance and touching distance on other sites"

Do you think that's to close being able to get down to walking distance maybe touching distance?

Manchester

no closer than that

It's actually quarter of a mile.u can get down to walking distance and touching distance on other sites"

No problem as far as I can see.

» Add a new message to this topic