FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Advice -MF Just entering the scene.

Advice -MF Just entering the scene.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all! Recently I've been discussing group play and swapping with my girlfriend. We are going to set up a couples profile on here for the first time. Both of us are bi.

I've been on fab for around a year with a solo profile so I'm not completely clueless.

We intend on meeting other couples or single bi m or f to join in with us. I thought I'd post in here for some advice from the veterans about the following :

Profile set up - how it differs from a solo profile.

Best practice for meeting potential partners

Should we show more photos of F, Me, or equal split (and how revealing those photos should be hehe)

Tips on discretion without going overboard.

And any other advice you guys wish you had when you were starting out!

Thanks in advance,

N

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

try a club first

Pics- equal split of you both. I'd suggest having a pic of you both as your profile pic, not just of her. It helps remind people to address you both.

Talk through all your rules before a meet. Talk again afterwards and be honest about anything you didn't like. (The make up sex after is amazing!!)

Both chat to the people you plan to meet.

Both of you write the profile.

Not sure what you mean about discretion.

Have fun.

Thanks for taking the time to reply! By discretion I mean keeping our fab life separate from our day to day one, sorry I wasn't too clear on That!

I would echo some other advice.

100% try a club first or you will get so frustrated and enthusiasm tends to wane. Make a date to go somewhere and stick to it.

Roughly equal number of pictures, but at least enough of you to get an idea of your real body shape and size. And both of you need face pictures ready to send when it's right.

Profile, just try and be clear what you're looking for and make it clear what you don't want, although unfortunately that won't stop many unwanted messages.

Enjoy it.

"I would echo some other advice.

100% try a club first or you will get so frustrated and enthusiasm tends to wane. Make a date to go somewhere and stick to it.

Roughly equal number of pictures, but at least enough of you to get an idea of your real body shape and size. And both of you need face pictures ready to send when it's right.

Profile, just try and be clear what you're looking for and make it clear what you don't want, although unfortunately that won't stop many unwanted messages.

Enjoy it. "

a few people have mentioned to try a club first. It hadn't even crossed our minds I thought a club would be too "in at the deep end" for newbies. Pros of trying a club first vs private meetings anyone?

Enjoy it. a few people have mentioned to try a club first. It hadn't even crossed our minds I thought a club would be too "in at the deep end" for newbies. Pros of trying a club first vs private meetings anyone?"

We had a private meet first and did a club a few months later. I had a social coffee with the lady of the couple first, just because my partner was working away.

Has your girlfriend done anything like this before? It can be daunting, especially as you're never really sure if jealousy will hit until you've tried it.

I'd suggest going to a club but only play with each other the first time. Or just watch then talk about it.

Swinging is fantastic with the right person. It brings you even closer together.

Your gf will be fine as it is acceptable on this site for a woman to be bi.. If a guy is bisexual or bi curious then thet may find it difficult to become involved with others that are not of the 'same mind set'..

It appears hypocritical, but that is how you may be treated... But have fun all the same...

Your gf will be fine as it is acceptable on this site for a woman to be bi.. If a guy is bisexual or bi curious then they may find it difficult to become involved with others that are not of the 'same mind set'..

It appears hypocritical, but that is how you may be treated... But have fun all the same...

"Hey all! Recently I've been discussing group play and swapping with my girlfriend. We are going to set up a couples profile on here for the first time. Both of us are bi.

I've been on fab for around a year with a solo profile so I'm not completely clueless.

We intend on meeting other couples or single bi m or f to join in with us. I thought I'd post in here for some advice from the veterans about the following :

Profile set up - how it differs from a solo profile.

Best practice for meeting potential partners

Should we show more photos of F, Me, or equal split (and how revealing those photos should be hehe)

Tips on discretion without going overboard.

And any other advice you guys wish you had when you were starting out!

Thanks in advance,

N

"

Whether or not I'm.your type. I'm a single and I look for bisexual couple profiles.

I want to see a couple of clear body shots on your profile, together, or separate. That's the only visual stimulation I need to get the ball rolling. In private I'd want to see a clear shot of both sets of genitals as well and your clear faces. I'll know if I'm physically attracted then.

On the profile I'd prefer to see a little bit of text, though I appreciate not all people like sharing too much in public. Provided I get a sense of your personality in private messages, the profile text isn't important.

I read verifications, if there's one I don't like, it'll put me off, but it's your profile and you're you.

More creativity and imagination I see, the better. That's personal to me though. It all depends on what you want really.

Enjoy it. a few people have mentioned to try a club first. It hadn't even crossed our minds I thought a club would be too "in at the deep end" for newbies. Pros of trying a club first vs private meetings anyone?"

Club is the complete opposite of the deep end compared to private meet you can:

Go along and wstch

Go along and chat

Go along and play with each other while being watched

Go along and soft play

Go along and do whatever the hell you like

Any of which you can do for as many visits before progressing to your next stage with absolutely zero pressure.

Private meet you are pretty much presshting yourself in to some sort of play, or a very awkward resistance from 1st meet with another person or people you might not even like in real life compared to online.

Enjoy it. a few people have mentioned to try a club first. It hadn't even crossed our minds I thought a club would be too "in at the deep end" for newbies. Pros of trying a club first vs private meetings anyone?

Club is the complete opposite of the deep end compared to private meet you can:

Go along and wstch

Go along and chat

Go along and play with each other while being watched

Go along and soft play

Go along and do whatever the hell you like

Any of which you can do for as many visits before progressing to your next stage with absolutely zero pressure.

Private meet you are pretty much presshting yourself in to some sort of play, or a very awkward resistance from 1st meet with another person or people you might not even like in real life compared to online. "

100% this.

P

» Add a new message to this topic