FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couple sex

Couple sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is meant with the most respect so no negativity I'm just curious..

Ok so how can a couple watch there significant other kiss,suck/lick,fuck someone else without anger or bitterness towards there lover?

Don't get me wrong I think it takes a special person to except the situation of a stranger enjoy there lived one but I would worry like 'what if she prefers this guy?' I read a post ages ago (old profile) about swinging couples who eventually ended up with there regular meet and left there partner!

I'm just curious don't get all 'judge judy' on me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always a worry I know people who have split from a partner on fab and now swing with there fb

By *2troubleCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Because we're doing it together x

Because we are doing it together and we totally trust eachother..our policy is we never meet the same person twice.this saves any chances of them becoming besotted with her. She also meets on her own with my totall consent and trust of her..it's all about the trust..we are not worried about any breakups and the like because we are both getting what we both want out of swinging.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Because we're doing it together x"

Exactly this.

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

Trust is the key factor as a couple who swing, oh and we love each other and know how good we are together and are just adding some extra spice to our already amazing sex life!

"Because we are doing it together and we totally trust eachother..our policy is we never meet the same person twice.this saves any chances of them becoming besotted with her. She also meets on her own with my totall consent and trust of her..it's all about the trust..we are not worried about any breakups and the like because we are both getting what we both want out of swinging. "

I can totally understand the no repeat meets thing. Allays issues before they have the chance to rear up.

P

Agreed. We havnt managed to get far just yet but this is our rule, together.

S

Can only speak for ourselves but we love watching each other have fun it's a real turn on. As long as nothing is hidden and rules are not broken we'll keep doing it X

Basically, jealousy=fear/insecurity - so people who are not in a trusting relationship would likely struggle with jealousy / fear of being "traded in". Does that make sense?

[Removed by poster at 10/01/19 15:04:53]

By *irtySekretsCouple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

It’s easy because we are just totally filthy lol.

Seriously though. It’s because we have a solid and grounded relationship. Very much in love. Have a wonderful sex life outside swinging. And oh yes.

We are just totally filthy x

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

There's a lot more chance of a couple splitting up if the other half finds out that their partner's on a swinging site without their knowledge or consent.

As for us, we're in a strong and happy relationship with no secrets. We make all the decisions regarding FAB and meets together. No jealousy, no worrying, no cheating.

When one or both of us stop being happy with the swinging lifestyle then we'll leave it behind us.

Love conquers all!

Its all about love and trust, and the fact we are adding to a sex life not creating one.

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

Without sounding judgemental it is fair to say that you don't get it because you're not a couple.

Anyone in a solid loving relationship who trust each other and derive pleasure from seeing each other receive pleasure will absolutely get it and this needs no other explanation.

This is the essence of swinging!

"Without sounding judgemental it is fair to say that you don't get it because you're not a couple.

Anyone in a solid loving relationship who trust each other and derive pleasure from seeing each other receive pleasure will absolutely get it and this needs no other explanation.

This is the essence of swinging!"

absolutely, well put xx

By *ingMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Anybody read the story in Brazil Where the guy chopped off the footballers dick when he was watching his wife getting fucked by him. Just thought I put it out there. ???? that's scared me.my mate met with couples alot but I still don't have the balls for it

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you're worried your partner will prefer a casual fuck to you swinging isn't the best recreational activity to engage in.

Over the years I've found you either get it or you don't

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Anybody read the story in Brazil Where the guy chopped off the footballers dick when he was watching his wife getting fucked by him. Just thought I put it out there. ???? that's scared me.my mate met with couples alot but I still don't have the balls for it "

Because no single woman in the real world has ever turned out to be bat shit crazy and attacked a man......

Have you ever watched Fatal Attraction?

A

"Because we are doing it together and we totally trust eachother..our policy is we never meet the same person twice.this saves any chances of them becoming besotted with her. She also meets on her own with my totall consent and trust of her..it's all about the trust..we are not worried about any breakups and the like because we are both getting what we both want out of swinging.

I can totally understand the no repeat meets thing. Allays issues before they have the chance to rear up.

P"

"Trust is the key factor as a couple who swing, oh and we love each other and know how good we are together and are just adding some extra spice to our already amazing sex life!"

Something like this is the same with us.

Op, my complete put off is when guys have said to me or my wife, I wouldn’t share my wife. Or I pity her if you swing with her. Or you can watch how a real man fucks your wife.

So, I know the answer why we are slowly warming to the idea of swinging. But I’m more curious to they’d have sex with my wife. Because lots of times I think it’s not with the best intentions of us all, but it’s more about them.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Without sounding judgemental it is fair to say that you don't get it because you're not a couple.

This is the essence of swinging! absolutely, well put xx"

This works well for us & we only ever do this together

"This is meant with the most respect so no negativity I'm just curious..

Ok so how can a couple watch there significant other kiss,suck/lick,fuck someone else without anger or bitterness towards there lover?

Don't get me wrong I think it takes a special person to except the situation of a stranger enjoy there lived one but I would worry like 'what if she prefers this guy?' I read a post ages ago (old profile) about swinging couples who eventually ended up with there regular meet and left there partner!

I'm just curious don't get all 'judge judy' on me "

It requires depth of respect & trust between two people who are very much in love and devoted to one another. I have known this happen to couples too.

The way I see it is, having this kinda relationship/ Marriage is pure freedom...don't we all (on here)want freedom in our relationships but are both loyal/ open to one another in our own?...I would..

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

I am not sure I can explain the dynamics of our married life and why we swing in a few paragraphs in the forums.

Life is complicated. Relationships are massively complicated. We swing. We love it and unless you live in our shoes you will never properly understand how it all works.

But it does. Perfectly and has done for many years.

This and the fact we are solid in our relationship!!!

"I am not sure I can explain the dynamics of our married life and why we swing in a few paragraphs in the forums.

Life is complicated. Relationships are massively complicated. We swing. We love it and unless you live in our shoes you will never properly understand how it all works.

But it does. Perfectly and has done for many years."

"Because we are doing it together and we totally trust eachother..our policy is we never meet the same person twice.this saves any chances of them becoming besotted with her. She also meets on her own with my totall consent and trust of her..it's all about the trust..we are not worried about any breakups and the like because we are both getting what we both want out of swinging. "

Are you not afraid that she might fall for someone she meets alone

Because we always know who is with who and it's only sex male

As above, it’s only sex. We don’t allow kissing cause we don’t want it getting too personal.

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's all about the sex. We use the guy as a human vibrator he's just an extension of our sex life. We don't do local, holiday sex is preferable.

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

"I am not sure I can explain the dynamics of our married life and why we swing in a few paragraphs in the forums.

But it does. Perfectly and has done for many years."

Perfectly put

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

But it does. Perfectly and has done for many years.

Perfectly put "

Thank you.

I am thin_ing of a career in politics. As you can see I am able to answer a question in an apparently sensible way without actually saying anything specific at all

We have absolutely no desire to go off with anyone else , it’s all just an adventure that we have together ..we adore each other and no one could come between us.. swinging is not our sex life it’s just something that we indulge with now and again ..

Who cares about all that? I’m just interested in fuc_ing other guys wife’s. I’m not bothered if they watch, join in, wait down stairs or go to the pub. I just love the scenario

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Trust is the key factor as a couple who swing, oh and we love each other and know how good we are together and are just adding some extra spice to our already amazing sex life!"
this. Nothing really feels better than sharing the person you care for..seeing them enjoy themselves.. knowing what you share is the most special. Then the reclaim sex.

Sadly my fella forgot the respect each other rule. But I'm glad I experienced it

"We have absolutely no desire to go off with anyone else , it’s all just an adventure that we have together ..we adore each other and no one could come between us.. swinging is not our sex life it’s just something that we indulge with now and again .. "
hahaha brilliant

We all have insecurities ..what if his cock is bigger ? What if he has a better body ? What if she has perkier tits or a tighter pussy?

Personally, we do it because it gets us off..we swing only together ...we have no need or want to cheat.

If I want that guys cock, it’s no problem ..same if hubby wants that sexy ladies arse.

Swinging and see is for a night.

We are together forever .

By *reamytitwankCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

You won't understand because you are a single guy. For us Swinging is about sharing your partner with another couple. It's a truth thing. It's sexy as hell. It's naughty and taboo. It's fun!!! And we have to keep reminding ourselves that it is not for everyone and it is not the norm. And that we are so frigging lucky to have each other and we get to do this together. It brings you closer.

We really do count our blessing. We are having a blast!!

"You won't understand because you are a single guy. For us Swinging is about sharing your partner with another couple. It's a truth thing. It's sexy as hell. It's naughty and taboo. It's fun!!! And we have to keep reminding ourselves that it is not for everyone and it is not the norm. And that we are so frigging lucky to have each other and we get to do this together. It brings you closer.

"

This ^^^**

"You won't understand because you are a single guy. For us Swinging is about sharing your partner with another couple. It's a truth thing. It's sexy as hell. It's naughty and taboo. It's fun!!! And we have to keep reminding ourselves that it is not for everyone and it is not the norm. And that we are so frigging lucky to have each other and we get to do this together. It brings you closer.

"

You’re on a swingers site Op, do you really need to be as_ing that question?

I'm just curious don't get all 'judge judy' on me

You’re on a swingers site Op, do you really need to be as_ing that question?"

I just think he wanted attention

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No mate I get my fair share of attention outside of fab I don't need a internet site for that but your input is appreciated

To everyone else I was just curious like does it bother you at all? And do you get worried but all is answerd thankyou my attention see_ing is fullfilled

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

This totally. We both enjoying watching each other with other people. But we love each other, we go home together and we have great sex with each other. We can seperate love and sex. Jack.

We are a team, we do everything together with clearly defined rules and have total trust for each other. We also have a very honest marriage where either can speak completely openly. We also don't let fab/swinging dominate our lives. It's a bit of physical pleasure and our dirty little secret. If anything it makes us stronger as it's something that is only known between us. It's our naughty little secret.

Sharing is a risk but then so is denying ancuroous persona a bit of variety. We do it outnof love for one another and so far it’s made us closer. Also we are kinky and get a thrill out of seeing one another fuck other people.

After reading a lot of comments from couples over the years it seems to be women who are the most jealous and insecure.

Their men are ok with them seeing other people, but they don't allow their men to see other women.

It's why I stopped bothering to look for couples-which was one of the reasons I joined.

It's about trust and the thrill of it is seeing your partner fucked and being greedy with 2 cocks and knowing you get to keep her, share her bed with her every night and also have this fun together. It's about believing in your partner and trusting everything you do and say to each other. It creates a whole new level to your relationship and brought us closer then we ever imagined

"It's about trust and the thrill of it is seeing your partner fucked and being greedy with 2 cocks and knowing you get to keep her, share her bed with her every night and also have this fun together. It's about believing in your partner and trusting everything you do and say to each other. It creates a whole new level to your relationship and brought us closer then we ever imagined"

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^

By *irtySekretsCouple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

"Who cares about all that? I’m just interested in fuc_ing other guys wife’s. I’m not bothered if they watch, join in, wait down stairs or go to the pub. I just love the scenario "

And this is what gives some Single Guys a bad Rep

By *iliciousCouple  over a year ago

South East

"

"

Because love doesn't equal possession.

When we first decided to try swinging we spent 3 maybe 4 weeks having long discussions about it all. Some of those sessions ended in some very good sex as we had got each other that wound up. We joined a swinging forum & there was a questionnaire on there with a set of questions that you answered for yourself...what do you want to get out of it, what are you happy doing, what won't you do etc etc then you answered them for your partner. Our answers were virtually identicle apart from 1 of our lass's answers....she wants to have FF & has since before we met which i didn't know.

We only swing together, we both enjoy watching & hearing our other half enjoying themselves & at the end of the night its our own loved one that we are going home with, usually to have fantastic sex again! If you are a solid couple, who talk through stuff & stick to the boundries you set together & respect each other then there are no hang ups, just enjoyment

Because we are secure and sex is a physical activity like tennis, golf or poker. It's fun together and fun with other people. I feel so sorry for people who get so wrapped up in it being something meaningful, it isn't, it's just a physical activity.

Having a connection and relationship or hidden messaging is something to be far more concerned with.

I love watching the wife play with men. And if she’s says he was better at this or that, I can learn still at my age even.

Different techniques but comfortable enough to know it’s not love!

Oh and she’s opposite! Doesn’t want me to have another woman in case I like it better!!! Go figure

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

We all have fantasies so why not experience it as a couple.

Best thing we ever did!

By *aughty_Nat69Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

We have been happily swinging for over 5 years now as s couple. Just pushing the boundaries a little bit further now, with our first go at meeting solo as well as a couple.

For us firstly there is a hell of a lot more to our relationship that sex. Secondly we both get the different between sex and love. Thirdly on a FAB meet we fuck and off of FAB we make love.

Communication and honesty are key xxx

By *aughty_Nat69Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I love watching the wife play with men. And if she’s says he was better at this or that, I can learn still at my age even.

Different techniques but comfortable enough to know it’s not love!

Oh and she’s opposite! Doesn’t want me to have another woman in case I like it better!!! Go figure "

This isn’t a dig. I only highlight your post as it mentions the “s/he was better at” part. This is the one thing I don’t quiet get. It’s not a competition, it’s fun.

By *ldaCouple  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

"We have been happily swinging for over 5 years now as s couple. Just pushing the boundaries a little bit further now, with our first go at meeting solo as well as a couple.

For us firstly there is a hell of a lot more to our relationship that sex. Secondly we both get the different between sex and love. Thirdly on a FAB meet we fuck and off of FAB we make love.

That exactly

Communication and honesty are key xxx

"

By *erncoupleCouple  over a year ago

newquay

This is the essence of swinging!"

You are a couple but doing it secretly.

The key is trust. We are happy to meet guys as long as they understand our dynamic.

Everyone is different and meeting people who take the time to read our profile rather than copy and paste the whole of fab is what we are about.

By *otwife4useCouple  over a year ago

near you

Exactly this!

"Because we are doing it together and we totally trust eachother..our policy is we never meet the same person twice.this saves any chances of them becoming besotted with her. She also meets on her own with my totall consent and trust of her..it's all about the trust..we are not worried about any breakups and the like because we are both getting what we both want out of swinging.

Are you not afraid that she might fall for someone she meets alone "

Nope..we have every thing we need from eachother. We have been together for 29 years

Because we’re 100% together. If we weren’t doing it together neither of us would be interested in swinging. We dont look at each other and think omg they are enjoying sex with someone else, we think - ‘omg thats fuc_ing so hot!’.

After a meet we don’t even feel like we’ve been with someone else, its totally meaningless- its just a fuck and we get off on it bed together for weeks after.

Also the man who could take mrs Badcherry away from me doesn’t exist! We’ve had a few white Knights try to work their way in and it always gives us a good laugh

And as for me, I have zero interest in going off with any other woman.

Mr

Trust respect and and I love him. We only play together.. At least we know what each others doing.. And we not going down pub cheating.

Consenting adults. It's just sex..

With my man it's pure love a different endorphin release for me.. plus I get to take him home

OP --- UNLOS no more to be said lol

"OP --- UNLOS no more to be said lol "
couldn't get a meet

"OP --- UNLOS no more to be said lol couldn't get a meet "

Maybe he ran off with someone’s wife....a twist this thread

. Exactly this if anything we feel we are more secure as a couple and love the extra fun!!!

By *etro manMan  over a year ago

manchester

Well can be difficult I guess but that’s up to you to chat about things and maybe don’t have a regular guy or girl it’s good and bad points getting to know new people and likes but makeing it fun and relaxing for all

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

Because we are doing it together, with honesty and consent, and love to see the other getting excited. A lot of it for us is also the excitement of meeting people we find attractive and then the thoughts in the run up to a play meeting. We have a lot of fun together due to being horny about a meeting with someone we've met socially and decided to play with.

I would love to meet with a couple and not just for a one off so we really get to know one another

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Because it's fun, social and just awesome. We've been together since teenagers so our new hobby is just another dimension to our relationship - lifestyle hobby xx

We’ve only been together for 5 years. We have a fantastic sex life and are still pushing each other’s boundaries. We like clubs and the voyeur/exhibitionist thing, but when it comes to fuc_ing, we’re still at the stage I’d rather fuck each other than anyone else. The taboo element and unknown of the swinging world excites us both. We both have fantasies we’d like to try and swinging clubs are probably going to give us the opportunity to do so, if all the stars align, lol.

We’re still very new to it all, so still learning and finding our way.

Funny enough, the only reason I can think of getting back together with my ex wife is swinging. We broke up because of other reasons and I kept on in the marriage because the swing scene made it worthwhile. Its difficult to get a new partner who understands the swing scene. Nothing trips me more than seeing a cuck go in my ex wife's pussy

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

For me -its the thrill of knowing that no matter how good the fuck is, they are coming home with me and it will be us that will be discussing it after not him -plus the glint in her eye when she is really enjoying it -there is a special chemistry that happens when you knowingly share your partner. but in swinging as in life, not all partnerships last forever -accept that and you'll be fine with it.

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

"I would love to meet with a couple and not just for a one off so we really get to know one another "

But the issue for a couple in that scenario is the possibility of a single guy becoming besotted with a hot wife. I dont know how others do things but my wife never provides any contact details to single guys. The only contact she would have is via kik in a group chat guys are told that she will break contact and block if they tried to contact her ID outside of the group.cjat with me in.

» Add a new message to this topic