FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I think all guys on this site can't READ.

I think all guys on this site can't READ.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressdandsubt OP   Couple  over a year ago

caterham

Single guys always moaning can't get a date ,truth is 90% of all our messages are from guys who don't read a profile just chance their arm.

A bit of advise chaps pics get you interested,but reading the profile, seeing if you are what a couple is looking for and messaging may get you and invite.

Do other couples suffer like us ,much to the point we take filters on and block single guys

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *aturedisgracefully!!Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

"Single guys always moaning can't get a date ,truth is 90% of all our messages are from guys who don't read a profile just chance their arm.

A bit of advise chaps pics get you interested,but reading the profile, seeing if you are what a couple is looking for and messaging may get you and invite.

Do other couples suffer like us ,much to the point we take filters on and block single guys "

Agree totally.

Why on earth they don't read profiles first is way beyond us.

They then get offended by a refusal!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you don’t ask you don’t get

It is annoying when people don’t read your profile mine is quite succinct . It’s not just couples that have this issue couples message me all the time asking for threesomes when it’s pretty clear from my profile I don’t do them. The only thing that stops me blocking them is that there are couples that genuinely play separately.

Leicester

"If you don’t ask you don’t get "

Everyone has their own opinion, however we think it is rather rude to ignore other people's clear profile choices.

We are after all supposed to be adults on here.

Well we thought so!!

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

We find this a lot too. Admittedly our profile is a good read, but it's intended to be honest about how to approach us and what we are after. It's not just limited to single guys either tbh, but that's who we hmget most messages from. Some couples do the same, just 'How are you two or similar.

Single guys are easier to find when wife looks the way she does, its just shes a fussy one which is a good thing. Looking for straight couples and single ladies is a bit harder.

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I'd say 90% don't. As long as they're polite when it's a no then it's not the worst thing in my day. We had messages from single men blocked for a while when we first joined and we got loads. Now it's not so many so manageable.

V x

"Single guys always moaning can't get a date ,truth is 90% of all our messages are from guys who don't read a profile just chance their arm.

Do other couples suffer like us ,much to the point we take filters on and block single guys "

Dont we know it!! ..xxx

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I blame it on the Education system

I’ve always read a profile and tryed to be as genuine as possible in my messages I can’t say is really made a difference I ended up starting to copy an paste messages which went really bad lol... so now I don’t really bother messaging anyone at all... my point is I think single men are just not usefull on this site or maybe it’s just where I am

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

I didn’t realise it was that time already, you do realise that its not only some single men that don’t read profiles, but some single women and couples to.

So how do you expect us to spend time reading the thread?

*seriously, not read it only the title.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

About a quarter to five.

That was what this thread was about wasn't it?

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

It's a sweeping generalisation. But yes, there are many PEOPLE on here who don't read profiles before sending some drivel they class as a message.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It is annoying when people don’t read your profile mine is quite succinct . It’s not just couples that have this issue couples message me all the time asking for threesomes when it’s pretty clear from my profile I don’t do them. The only thing that stops me blocking them is that there are couples that genuinely play separately. "

I have the same, but then my profile also state I won't meet them if playing solo either. That still gets ignored.

By *razywelshboyMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

Really How hard is it to read a profile . I always do if you are not what they are looking for it is usually a waste of time

"About a quarter to five.

That was what this thread was about wasn't it? "

What was?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

All guys?

You really believe that?

Of course there are some that don't bother reading profiles or who'll take a punt even if they're not suitable.

Same as some women and couples do. But there are more men so it will always seem like a majority are the issue.

Easiest way to avoid this? Adopt the route single men have to take - be proactive, seek out your own potential meets and rely less on your inbox.

That way you can minimise the negative and focus on the positive.

A

"Single guys always moaning can't get a date, truth is 90% of all our messages are from guys who don't read a profile just chance their arm.

A bit of advice chaps, pics get you interested, but reading the profile, seeing if you are what a couple is looking for and messaging may get you an invite.

Do other couples suffer like us, much to the point we take filters on and block single guys "

correct grammar and spelling is a massive turn on for me!

Beyond the shadows.

"

correct grammar and spelling is a massive turn on for me!"

Do you find your self spending an unhealthy amount of time on Grammarly then?

I agree if there are fifteen spelling mistakes in their profile or message it doesn’t bode well !

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

How do you know most of the guys on here can't read? Maybe you don't get 100s messages more because guys can read so chose not to?

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"I agree if there are fifteen spelling mistakes in their profile or message it doesn’t bode well !"

I'd be buggered then if everyone judged me by my numerous spelling and grammar faux pas. I am a complete mong in that respect. Bit it's totally not representative of my character or intelligence.

"How do you know most of the guys on here can't read? Maybe you don't get 100s messages more because guys can read so chose not to?"

They said 90% of the messages they get.

I read their initial post...

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

You can ask as much as you like, but if you haven't read the profile then the only thing you will get from here is BLOCKED!

Leicester

"If you don’t ask you don’t get

You can ask as much as you like, but if you haven't read the profile then the only thing you will get from here is BLOCKED!"

Well said.

"How do you know most of the guys on here can't read? Maybe you don't get 100s messages more because guys can read so chose not to?"

This is very true

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 08/01/19 17:22:58]

I find that most of the guys that message us are referring to posts I've made on the forums and seem to me at least to be alright to talk with Haven't had too many that don't read.

I do find funnily enough couples message us for private meets despite us making it as clear as possible that we only meet in clubs.

Eski

Costa Blanca Spain...

We think that most (probably all) of the guys on here can read.

But they are just too lazy to do so.

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

We suffer this problem, but unfortunately it's created by other couple's who's profile insists "NO SINGLE GUYS" then 16 of their 17 verifications are from single guys.

God loves a trier

Costa Blanca Spain...

Do other couples suffer like us ,much to the point we take filters on and block single guys

I find that most of the guys that message us are referring to posts I've made on the forums and seem to me at least to be alright to talk with Haven't had too many that don't read.

I do find funnily enough couples message us for private meets despite us making it as clear as possible that we only meet in clubs.

Eski

"

Ditto.

We only meet in clubs and are not even in the UK (clearly stated on profile BTW)

But we still get countless messages asking for private meets in London, Birmingham, Manchester, shitloads from Blackpool, and even a few from Aberdeen FFS.

Obviously true for both sexes,,,, more mail of guys then any one else mostly about my pics and offers to suck me off, which wouldn't even be a issue if it was a MF couple like it states in my profile

What makes you think they'll read any of this if they don't read profiles?

Costa Blanca Spain...

Oh! just to add.

The "who's near" on here is a pain in the arse.

Lots of guys see that who's near has put us 5 miles away from them, so that in itself is enough to message us for a meet.

The reality is that we are more likely to be five hundred miles away and wouldn't do a private meet even if they we next door.

But if they had read the profile they would know that.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"What makes you think they'll read any of this if they don't read profiles? "

Good point.

Aberdeen

Sometimes I just wonder, it seems some couples just enjoy bashing single guys , I don't know if it makes them feel important but the truth is a lot of couples don't get meets too except it is in a swingers club setting because it takes a lot of confidence to meet someone off the websites ,which a lot of couples don't have.

Yeah couples get a lot messages but what percentage of those messages result in actual meets?, I believe we would all enjoy the site better if we were all nicer in our approach

I would have to agree that it is both single males AND couples who sometimes seem to think it is a gross imposition on their time to actually read a profile! Some couples are so up their own arses they are practically circular. And some guys think this is 'bag a shag' rather than an adult lifestyle choice. It's all easily dealt with though. Ignore the message - which shows you're not interested. If they don't like it, and kick off delete and block. Then they can happily go create a thread about how hard done by they are, how we females are all frigid or losers who can't get a man and/or how they are about to do a mega flounce. All good fun!

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

[Removed by poster at 08/01/19 17:38:11]

It's not just men.

I've lost count of how many messages I've had from women or couples who clearly haven't read mine

By *istressdandsubt OP   Couple  over a year ago

caterham

As a couple who do meet guys , if the percentage that messaged us had read the profile, then the percentage of meets would be higher.

Also don't forget if a couple meets both have to find something they like about the other person or persons .

Not just meet just because you have had a message

Leicester

"Sometimes I just wonder, it seems some couples just enjoy bashing single guys , I don't know if it makes them feel important but the truth is a lot of couples don't get meets too except it is in a swingers club setting because it takes a lot of confidence to meet someone off the websites ,which a lot of couples don't have.

Yeah couples get a lot messages but what percentage of those messages result in actual meets?, I believe we would all enjoy the site better if we were all nicer in our approach

"

We agree, being nicer in our approach and all respecting profiles.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Sometimes I just wonder, it seems some couples just enjoy bashing single guys , I don't know if it makes them feel important but the truth is a lot of couples don't get meets too except it is in a swingers club setting because it takes a lot of confidence to meet someone off the websites ,which a lot of couples don't have.

"

Single guys that are in our area and are happy to meet us in a club (or at Cap d'Agde) do get meets with us. The reason?

Because they have read our profile and know where we are and where we meet.

Our percentage of messages to meets is very low. The reason?

Because around 75% are from guys who haven't read the profile.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"As a couple who do meet guys , if the percentage that messaged us had read the profile, then the percentage of meets would be higher.

Also don't forget if a couple meets both have to find something they like about the other person or persons .

Not just meet just because you have had a message "

Well said.

By *lyreelMan  over a year ago

King's lynn

PLEASE ALL COUPLES.....TAKE NOTE.....

When you get a mail from some Neanderthal saying , fk me now, I am going to smash your arse, blow me now, round in 5 minutes etc etc etc with no decent grammar or spelling or being rude and arrogant is NOT a reflection or a decent representation of the single males on here.

Perhaps you have to be accepting of the fact that you will get mail from tossers, the ones who are not going to read your profile, are rude etc and then be more kind to the ones who do send a polite message.

So much arrogance from couples as well on here, rudeness from them too and ridiculous expectations.... ie I want gym fit tattooed , non bald soldiers with a 13 inch cock and can breathe through there nose when the couple is grossly overweight , sitting having a fag with cum running out there ears!!

Let’s all be a little bit more accepting and tolerant and just block the tosser a who spoil it for everyone!!

Yea we got so many messages from guys who didn’t meet our preferences that we had to use the filter.

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

"PLEASE ALL COUPLES.....TAKE NOTE.....

When you get a mail from some Neanderthal saying , fk me now, I am going to smash your arse, blow me now, round in 5 minutes etc etc etc with no decent grammar or spelling or being rude and arrogant is NOT a reflection or a decent representation of the single males on here.

Perhaps you have to be accepting of the fact that you will get mail from tossers, the ones who are not going to read your profile, are rude etc and then be more kind to the ones who do send a polite message.

So much arrogance from couples as well on here, rudeness from them too and ridiculous expectations.... ie I want gym fit tattooed , non bald soldiers with a 13 inch cock and can breathe through there nose when the couple is grossly overweight , sitting having a fag with cum running out there ears!!

Let’s all be a little bit more accepting and tolerant and just block the tosser a who spoil it for everyone!!

"

well said

The thing all single guys are desperate

Well said

Aberdeen

Single guys that are in our area and are happy to meet us in a club (or at Cap d'Agde) do get meets with us. The reason?

Because around 75% are from guys who haven't read the profile."

Yeah I can accept that but I have noticed that there is a lot of misconceptions about the single guy swinging category.

While I accept that there are some guys who are unable to find ladies and are in the single guy category as a result, these are the kind of guys who would jump onto a couples profile once they find a lady they can swing with, you also have guys who have a lot of ladies and do not enjoy swinging as a couple, infact these guys might even attend a party with 2 or more ladies but once the are in the field you see them playing with other ladies in the party.

So I don't agree with bashing single guys thinking they are guys who can't find a lady, quite the opposite, some of us just want as many ladies as possible, this is why we swing and what we enjoy from the whole process.

Costa Blanca Spain...

Because around 75% are from guys who haven't read the profile.

Yeah I can accept that but I have noticed that there is a lot of misconceptions about the single guy swinging category.

While I accept that there are some guys who are unable to find ladies and are in the single guy category as a result, these are the kind of guys who would jump onto a couples profile once they find a lady they can swing with, you also have guys who have a lot of ladies and do not enjoy swinging as a couple, infact these guys might even attend a party with 2 or more ladies but once the are in the field you see them playing with other ladies in the party.

So I don't agree with bashing single guys thinking they are guys who can't find a lady, quite the opposite, some of us just want as many ladies as possible, this is why we swing and what we enjoy from the whole process."

We are not bashing single guys, we are actually looking for them.

Of course we have preferences but accept that they will not all (if any) be Clooney lookalikes. She'd probably shit herself if she got one LOL.

However the reading profile thing is a big bone of contention for us.

Because of our location guys really do have to read it, and the majority don't.

So if they cannot be arsed to read it, then why the hell should we be bothered to reply or be nice?

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

It is immediately appaent whether someone has read our profile or not. And if they haven't then we won't meet with them.

As far as we are concerned if they really are interested in meeting then they will happily spend a few moments reading at least the first few lines. And if not, then it is not our fault, it's theirs.

but it's not annoying when you don't read are messages o wait sorry miss I'm a single guy I'll get back in line till I'm asked

"ie I want gym fit tattooed , non bald soldiers with a 13 inch cock and can breathe through there nose...."

Sorry, but this really made me laugh.

I think you meant to say 'breathe through their ears'.

The majority of us already breathe through our noses.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

OP, there are thousands of men NOT messaging you every day. It may be the majority of your messages, but it's still a tiny minority of all the men.

But if you're not looking for single men, set the filter. How many hilarious forum-based PMs will you be missing out on?

Costa Blanca Spain...

Do other couples suffer like us ,much to the point we take filters on and block single guys but it's not annoying when you don't read are messages o wait sorry miss I'm a single guy I'll get back in line till I'm asked "

But that is half (or more) of the problem on here.

It's a VERY long line.

Couples and women on here are choosy for one simple reason. Because they can be.

Even at our advanced age she gets more than enough decent looking and quite often much younger guys. So why the hell should she go for someone who she doesn't fancy at all (that is being polite BTW) just because he has messaged us?

You can call this site whatever you want, but for us it certainly isn't "Sympathyshag dot com"

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

All of my recent messages have been from men that have blatantly ignored my profile words and just looked at the pictures.

My profile couldn't be clearer that I don't do total NSA and certainly do not meet anyone travelling to my area for business, guess what? Yeap all wanting hotel fun tonight, as they really liked my pictures

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i should let you see some of the mail i get from couples.....

that high horse pedestal would be a lot... lot lower.....

when you join this site you get a help section about message filters.

everyone, couples or single ladies can block single men from messaging them.

this prevents an overload of mail and also lets you the couple select the correct male or female for you.

but if you dont use the message filters and then come on here moaning like fuck you only have yourself to blame.

the site has a setup to help you but you never want to use it because you love the attention you get from single guys it boosts your over inflated egos.

so sort your shit out! put message filters in place or suffer the fools.

your choice.

"All of my recent messages have been from men that have blatantly ignored my profile words and just looked at the pictures.

My profile couldn't be clearer that I don't do total NSA and certainly do not meet anyone travelling to my area for business, guess what? Yeap all wanting hotel fun tonight, as they really liked my pictures "

It’s not just the guys... I spent a while writing my blurb. But I get messages from couples and women who clearly haven’t bothered to look at what i’m after either. Sometimes I get the odd message that’s actually thought about it though. I’m not saying people just look at pics but I do think it happens both ways more than you think (no pun intended)

"All of my recent messages have been from men that have blatantly ignored my profile words and just looked at the pictures.

My profile couldn't be clearer that I don't do total NSA and certainly do not meet anyone travelling to my area for business, guess what? Yeap all wanting hotel fun tonight, as they really liked my pictures "

They tell me they like my pictures too

I always ask which ones are their favourites

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I get this more from male halves of couples.

Do other couples suffer like us ,much to the point we take filters on and block single guys but it's not annoying when you don't read are messages o wait sorry miss I'm a single guy I'll get back in line till I'm asked

It's a VERY long line.

Couples and women on here are choosy for one simple reason. Because they can be.

Even at our advanced age she gets more than enough decent looking and quite often much younger guys. So why the hell should she go for someone who she doesn't fancy at all (that is being polite BTW) just because he has messaged us?

You can call this site whatever you want, but for us it certainly isn't "Sympathyshag dot com""

I totally agree she should not get messages from people she doesn't want to use the filters my argument is the way she put it across like 90%when in reality it will be less than 1% I see The messages my FB gets and she wants to meet single guys biggest probably is not enough tick boxes to narrow it down I'm completely straight yet cannot filter bi or guy out but can choose them as a option

My profile couldn't be clearer that I don't do total NSA and certainly do not meet anyone travelling to my area for business, guess what? Yeap all wanting hotel fun tonight, as they really liked my pictures

They tell me they like my pictures too

I always ask which ones are their favourites

"

your profile pic and the pic in your gallery. That's two innit?

Do other couples suffer like us ,much to the point we take filters on and block single guys but it's not annoying when you don't read are messages o wait sorry miss I'm a single guy I'll get back in line till I'm asked

It's a VERY long line.

You can call this site whatever you want, but for us it certainly isn't "Sympathyshag dot com"I totally agree she should not get messages from people she doesn't want to use the filters my argument is the way she put it across like 90%when in reality it will be less than 1% I see The messages my FB gets and she wants to meet single guys biggest probably is not enough tick boxes to narrow it down I'm completely straight yet cannot filter bi or guy out but can choose them as a option"

o and contray to believe us singles are choosey as well

Leicester

"when you join this site you get a help section about message filters.

this prevents an overload of mail and also lets you the couple select the correct male or female for you.

but if you dont use the message filters and then come on here moaning like fuck you only have yourself to blame.

the site has a setup to help you but you never want to use it because you love the attention you get from single guys it boosts your over inflated egos.

your choice."

Why not just read profiles and respect the choices made?

Is that too much to ask in this mature, respectful, adult world?

Scotland - Aberdeen

your choice."

Yeah, wonderful! Always turn it around and blame the third party, how novel

If men just bloody read, it solves the problem in the first place and I wouldn't need to apply any filters

your choice.

Is that too much to ask in this mature, respectful, adult world?"

I completely agree with you I've never messaged anyone that does not fit or I fit there profile as you've just checked

your choice.

Is that too much to ask in this mature, respectful, adult world?"

Because it requires effort and some people whether it’s single males, couples and single women etc are lazy motherfuckers x

Leicester

your choice.

Is that too much to ask in this mature, respectful, adult world?Because it requires effort and some people whether it’s single males, couples and single women etc are lazy motherfuckers x"

Very true.

Yes there are more men that don't read profiles because there are more men on the site! But I had exactly the same issue with couples trying their luck to the point I had to put the filter on.

People are lazy, not just men.

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 08/01/19 20:43:37]

Aberdeen

I think the ladies enjoy the attention they get from the guys on this site, young and beautiful vanilla ladies unaware of this site cannot boast of the kind of attention ladies on this site receive , you will have to be a super star of a lady to receive this kind of attention in the vanilla world.

I believe the ladies should be thankful to the guys for bringing smiles back to their faces again both when the guys are toasting them and when they are in bed with the guys

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I think the ladies enjoy the attention they get from the guys on this site, young and beautiful vanilla ladies unaware of this site cannot boast of the kind of attention ladies on this site receive , you will have to be a super star of a lady to receive this kind of attention in the vanilla world.

I believe the ladies should be thankful to the guys for bringing smiles back to their faces again both when the guys are toasting them and when they are in bed with the guys"

Only on here, do you hear so much bullshit and tripe being spilled out by some know it all who actually knows shite

Yeh all us women are Narcissistic cretins craving attention wtf ?

This pains me...

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

[Removed by poster at 08/01/19 20:58:54]

Hey couples, when messaging first how about telling us which one is sending the message so we aren’t guessing and can address you accordingly.

Yours sincerely

Single blokes X

Wigan

Not many people can grap grammar either

Wigan

"Hey couples, when messaging first how about telling us which one is sending the message so we aren’t guessing and can address you accordingly.

Yours sincerely

Single blokes X"

Good shout! We have to be mind readers too lol

"I think the ladies enjoy the attention they get from the guys on this site, young and beautiful vanilla ladies unaware of this site cannot boast of the kind of attention ladies on this site receive , you will have to be a super star of a lady to receive this kind of attention in the vanilla world.

I believe the ladies should be thankful to the guys for bringing smiles back to their faces again both when the guys are toasting them and when they are in bed with the guys"

Oh, I am thankful James.

At all times

I know my place

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

"

Mrs

Aberdeen

I believe the ladies should be thankful to the guys for bringing smiles back to their faces again both when the guys are toasting them and when they are in bed with the guys

Only on here, do you hear so much bullshit and tripe being spilled out by some know it all who actually knows shite "

Hey , happy new year, how have you been keeping, wishing you all the best and all your heart desires this year

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

"Hey couples, when messaging first how about telling us which one is sending the message so we aren’t guessing and can address you accordingly.

Yours sincerely

Single blokes X"

Don't worry, it won't be me. I'm a millennial. And pretty to boot. Too self absorbed and self important to be doing such mundane things as sending messages. I get hundreds of thousands of messages a day. I only have time to delete without reading or saying thank you for the message.

Mrs

Aberdeen

Oh, I am thankful James.

At all times

I know my place"

Hunny am very thankful myself to the ladies in the lifestyle , I have to be, I don't take for granted the smiles they bring to my face, imagine I walked into a club with three ladies and I am seeing all three ladies and they know and they were all smiles no issues , could I have done this with girls in vanilla, definitely not lol

By *4tCouple  over a year ago

warrington

we do not meet single blokes full stop, doesn't stop them messaging even though it is very clear on our profile

Yawn

"All guys?

You really believe that?

Of course there are some that don't bother reading profiles or who'll take a punt even if they're not suitable.

Same as some women and couples do. But there are more men so it will always seem like a majority are the issue.

Easiest way to avoid this? Adopt the route single men have to take - be proactive, seek out your own potential meets and rely less on your inbox.

A"

It's always baffled me why so many couples and singles women just wait to be approached and aren't proactive. It seems the simple answer to the problem.

Tamworth

"we do not meet single blokes full stop, doesn't stop them messaging even though it is very clear on our profile"

You could...block them then? Saves everyone's time and you don't have to complain.

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

Give up long ago, I just delete now if they don't have pictures on display or put a message title.

And some do read but they chance it, cause I get a load of "I know you said but.." or the ones who message constantly when you've said no. It makes me so uncomfortable.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"All guys?

You really believe that?

A

It's always baffled me why so many couples and singles women just wait to be approached and aren't proactive. It seems the simple answer to the problem. "

Because most single males profiles are complete and utter shit!

Maybe they try and surprise people with a unique message? We can all hope

I find the worst offenders have always been couples. They clearly don’t read profiles.

I’ve deleted mine now seeing as no one read it

I have looked at profiles and gone straight to the pictures and got so excited by what I've seen ,I've found myself messaging without reading a line . So now I read the profile before looking at the pictures. It helps me not wasting time writing a message to someone that's not interested.

The dreaded 'what are you looking for' message when its clearly stated on our profile

How can you force someone to read your profile before messaging?

I’m lost....

I can’t think of any other option besides blocking the people you don’t want messages from....

Can someone give me a rational answer?

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"How can you force someone to read your profile before messaging?

I’m lost....

I can’t think of any other option besides blocking the people you don’t want messages from....

Can someone give me a rational answer?"

Put your glasses on Leon.

"How can you force someone to read your profile before messaging?

I’m lost....

Can someone give me a rational answer? Put your glasses on Leon. "

Lol you got jokes

Not just couples I don't think. I had a guy that messaged me 6 times over the period of 2 weeks. Asking if I want to meet right now. I ignored simply because I had too many messages but today I replied and made it clear if he read the profile he would realised I'm not looking for a shag on the spot.

By *ornyAndy25Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

What I don't get here is the moaning from so many people. Acting like someone not reading your profile is a war-crime.....get a life

It's not just you couple's.

The number of newbies who don't read anything.

So many dick avatars in my inbox. Profile says won't reply to them.

So many 'single' men cheating who waste my time and don't read my profile.

It takes the fun out of it all. I'm learning club meets are far easier. Less time consuming.

"What I don't get here is the moaning from so many people. Acting like someone not reading your profile is a war-crime.....get a life"

It's the time wasting. If people actually want to meet there's effort required. This post is no different to the I can't get a meet forum.

There's a balance somewhere. Forums are for discussions. If you don't like them don't read them and to quote 'get a life'

"What I don't get here is the moaning from so many people. Acting like someone not reading your profile is a war-crime.....get a life"

Not really war crime it just gets very annoying when you get loads of messages and most of them are just wasting time because they haven't read the profile. X

Liverpool

I'm allowed an opinion - it's hardly time consuming it takes like 4/5 seconds to delete it doesn't it....glad you pointed that out if you don't like and are soooo upset then leave the site

Liverpool

" Not really war crime it just gets very annoying when you get loads of messages and most of them are just wasting time because they haven't read the profile. X

"

Then leave the site? It won't change will it

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Since taking a more comedic approach to my profile it’s been increasingly apparent exactly how many guys do actually read profiles

When they are written in a way to keep them interested

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

Can tell who's not a profile reader..

Because its irratating if you've got an inbox full, its time wasting (mainly for you when you're not what someone is looking for) and you get all frustrated because you havent got a reply. Then the majority proceed to post threats complaining about how couples/women are "not replying".

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

"

Well said, the site is inundated with single males, so you are always going to get Kevin and Perry type messages, why do some couples on here think they are so superior and have the right to post threads like this.

The single males who can read are probably not the slightest bit interested in your profiles with your demands for specific requirements so the ones who can read don’t bother responding to your profile, are we not all humans beings or are we animals to be laughed at and judged by you.

" Not really war crime it just gets very annoying when you get loads of messages and most of them are just wasting time because they haven't read the profile. X

Then leave the site? It won't change will it"

Did I say I want to leave the because of this? No. It's just simply a discussion.

Liverpool

"Since taking a more comedic approach to my profile it’s been increasingly apparent exactly how many guys do actually read profiles

When they are written in a way to keep them interested "

This is sooooo true!

Liverpool

"

Did I say I want to leave the because of this? No. It's just simply a discussion. "

Fair enough! Just frustrated to call all men branded as then when I personally do take the time to read profiles and see if we are suitable and I will be personable in a message

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

What if those who do read don't like what they see thereby leaving only the desperate to get in touch?

Just a thought.

You know where to find me.

Not all men are like this as others have stated. Even wen we do read and send a polite message us single guys just get a delete n block so might as well just fuck it and message as have nothing to loose

bloke the single guys it makes for a far more enjoyable time on fab ... I mean how many times in a day do you need to read.... can I fuck your misses while you watch!!!

"I have looked at profiles and gone straight to the pictures and got so excited by what I've seen ,I've found myself messaging without reading a line . So now I read the profile before looking at the pictures. It helps me not wasting time writing a message to someone that's not interested. "

This is funny biscuit guy

For fab research purposes only,

Could you please state exactly how excited you became when viewing the forementioned naughty lady pictures without reading that really really really important and informative profile

Please tick the appropriate box

Stirring in the loins ?

A moreish semi but not quite the req rigidity to knock one out ?

Not far off fully erect little biscuit guy ?

Full on,rush of blood to the phallus, raging erection and you couldn't contain yourself any longer and just had to masturbate furiously (even though you were 3rd in the queue at greggs the bakers) ?

* note to all cples and those fabtastic single lady's.

Us single guys are not looking to be a 3rd in your marriage you know and single ladys were not looking to marry you either(perhaps some might but I'm not one of them twice bitten shy x 3 this one)

So without sounding like a plonker(cue lots of Rodney jokes)

Simply just......................

lighten up it's a no strings attatched fornication site....... not bloody Mr and mrs

Well said that man

* not to be taken too seriously

Mr digestive doesn't even eat at greggs the bakers

Beyond the shadows.

"

lighten up it's a no strings attatched fornication site....... not bloody Mr and mrs "

What no one goes into a booth with head phones on? Well I am disappointed

"

lighten up it's a no strings attatched fornication site....... not bloody Mr and mrs

What no one goes into a booth with head phones on? Well I am disappointed "

Sharp _harif

Liking it pal

Tell me I'm wrong on this

And I'll show you my arse

Beyond the shadows.

"

Sharp _harif

Liking it pal

And I'll show you my arse"

Now theres something no one needs to see

*Note to Mr jammy dogder

wink first

At least you'll know there up for a bit of extra sausage

*Note to you mf's and f's

Not to be taken seriously again

We love your well thought out and written really really long profiles

Honest xxxxxxxx

"

Sharp _harif

Liking it pal

And I'll show you my arse

Now theres something no one needs to see "

Very much agreed my fellow fab fella

And people like you that cause the respectful non selfish men to get ocked

But carry on doing what you like and getting nowhere

Op forgive me but a very confused single guy here

(Doesn't take much,believe me pal)

You state only bi guys in your,again,well written and thoughtout very very long profile message

But your wife is pictured wearing panties saying,

And I quote

"Please remove as my husband doesn't like me coming home in wet panties "

Does that mean that if she meets me for some hot n horny fornication,without the presence of yourself,

I've got to be bi ?

Please enlighten me as she is very very hot and I'm very very interested in fornicating with her

By *appy69coupleCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"*Note to Mr jammy dogder

wink first

Honest xxxxxxxx"

Jay my friend, it most unlike you, bit you're actually nearly right for a change

As a couple who meets single guys, we don't really have the option to block single guys now do we? As I also meet solo, I too have to make the singular guy approach and so I see it both ways.

Our profile is intended to be easy to read yet informative, and should be a side order to the main meal of pics.

I'm an old fashioned sort, and back in the days of free ads, all you had was the profile, and if it attracted you, then you responded. If you were lucky, you got to see pics before you met.

Maybe it's because of that, that I always read profiles, verifications, and any other clues as to what the people are actually like, before I send a message.

Our profile, like many others, asks for a special word to be included to show that people have read the profile itself.

This approach gives us the opportunity to screen messages quickly, and without resorting to the frankly clumsy "choices" that fab allows us.

As a final note, we do get some very polite and respectful messages, and some very misguided and rude ones too.

In our experience, these come from humans, and no particular sexuality.

Ignorance is a human trait, not limited to single guys.

Over egging statistics and percentages to suit ones own needs of creating a sensationalist message is also a very human, ignorant and frankly fucking stupid trait which says a lot more about the author than it does the victim reader.

x

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Eski

Ditto.

We only meet in clubs and are not even in the UK (clearly stated on profile BTW)

But we still get countless messages asking for private meets in London, Birmingham, Manchester, shitloads from Blackpool, and even a few from Aberdeen FFS."

It says "Germany and Spain, not"... So if not Germany or Spain, then where? Lol

wink first

Honest xxxxxxxx

Jay my friend, it most unlike you, bit you're actually nearly right for a change

As a couple who meets single guys, we don't really have the option to block single guys now do we? As I also meet solo, I too have to make the singular guy approach and so I see it both ways.

Our profile is intended to be easy to read yet informative, and should be a side order to the main meal of pics.

I'm an old fashioned sort, and back in the days of free ads, all you had was the profile, and if it attracted you, then you responded. If you were lucky, you got to see pics before you met.

Maybe it's because of that, that I always read profiles, verifications, and any other clues as to what the people are actually like, before I send a message.

Our profile, like many others, asks for a special word to be included to show that people have read the profile itself.

This approach gives us the opportunity to screen messages quickly, and without resorting to the frankly clumsy "choices" that fab allows us.

As a final note, we do get some very polite and respectful messages, and some very misguided and rude ones too.

Over egging statistics and percentages to suit ones own needs of creating a sensationalist message is also a very human, ignorant and frankly fucking stupid trait which says a lot more about the author than it does the victim reader.

x"

Couldnt have put it any better if you'd written it myself pal

Who Luvs ya baby as kojack once said (but in the brotherly luv way no fisty pumpy mojis so ........)

Birmingham

wink first

Honest xxxxxxxx

x

Who Luvs ya baby as kojack once said (but in the brotherly luv way no fisty pumpy mojis so ........)"

I did write it yourself! what am I talking about you idiot. Or am I the idiot. You're so confused. Am I?

on here as a couple and my singles account the couples account gets more respect and more genuine messages but my single account is %90 trash and abusive messages where i dare not even say no thanks lol

wink first

Honest xxxxxxxx

x

Who Luvs ya baby as kojack once said (but in the brotherly luv way no fisty pumpy mojis so ........)

I did write it yourself! what am I talking about you idiot. Or am I the idiot. You're so confused. Am I?"

Think we've known each other long enough now for you to get my dark humour and sharp as a pin wit

I don't think i've ever messaged a girl not reading her profile.

In fact, I prefer profiles to read, even if it's a few sentences. So many women on here with nothing to say.

Birmingham

wink first

Honest xxxxxxxx

x

I did write it yourself! what am I talking about you idiot. Or am I the idiot. You're so confused. Am I?

Think we've known each other long enough now for you to get my dark humour and sharp as a pin wit "

I get you, I just don't get enough of you. Makes me bitter and twisted.

But like many people on this thread, we are desperate for attention, so thanks x love you too x

"on here as a couple and my singles account the couples account gets more respect and more genuine messages but my single account is %90 trash and abusive messages where i dare not even say no thanks lol"

Hi funwide

Jason nice to meet you

Is it obvious then that single guys automatically think by not having to get the green light from e.g. Mr funwife aswell as yourself,they consider it a lot less harder to get chatting with a view to a possible fab date with yourself?

"on here as a couple and my singles account the couples account gets more respect and more genuine messages but my single account is %90 trash and abusive messages where i dare not even say no thanks lol

Hi funwide

Jason nice to meet you

Is it obvious then that single guys automatically think by not having to get the green light from e.g. Mr funwife aswell as yourself,they consider it a lot less harder to get chatting with a view to a possible fab date with yourself?

"

And he's spelt funwife wrong sorry lol x

wink first

Honest xxxxxxxx

x

Think we've known each other long enough now for you to get my dark humour and sharp as a pin wit

But like many people on this thread, we are desperate for attention, so thanks x love you too x "

Arrrrr

That's brought a tear to my eye Gary

Have got man flu though like I said on group earlier

Exeter

"on here as a couple and my singles account the couples account gets more respect and more genuine messages but my single account is %90 trash and abusive messages where i dare not even say no thanks lol"

I've not seen your other one but your 'singles' profile doesn't come across as at all welcoming, it's just a belligerent rant against people and a list of types of people you don't like or want to hear from. Even if I didn't have a beard I wouldn't message you as you seem hostile. Projecting that level of 'F-you' attitude is most likely only going to attract other negative and belligerent men, I imagine. Sorry. Although I doubt my opinion matters all that much to you anyway.

I think the OPs post is ridiculous.

I can read fine thanks.

Birmingham

wink first

Honest xxxxxxxx

x

But like many people on this thread, we are desperate for attention, so thanks x love you too x

Arrrrr

That's brought a tear to my eye Gary

Have got man flu though like I said on group earlier "

Well we hope it's your japs eye

Man flu sounds bad.... want me to kiss it better? lol x

Oh and to keep quoting each other's long messages and taking over the thread with our (your) flirting must be really annoying to the others. Lets not do that. Much.

Oh and I just realised I said maps eye on a forum, and knowing the keyboard warriors on here only.too well, it's a fucking saying not a outbreak of war. Get a grip on yourselves.

Somebody's already been compared to Hitler in this thread already. Go get your own thread.

There, that's distracted everyone away form hour openly gay flirting Jay. Nobody will notice it now.

And yes (keyboard warriors) I can say gay without it being offensive. I suck cocks and take it up the ass myslef ffs

Well said that open minded and cool guy

But my ass is still exit only obvs

Nearly said brexit then

Now there's a thought

And I love the word japs eye (or Is that 2 words )

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I blame it on the Education system "

I think you're actually right, people just respond to a headline and photos on the net without reading the full 'story.' This happens on here, Facebook and the rest, it is a bit of a bastard for those of us who are capable of reading more than 1 or 2 sentences and looking at some photos

Do other couples suffer like us ,much to the point we take filters on and block single guys bloke the single guys it makes for a far more enjoyable time on fab ... I mean how many times in a day do you need to read.... can I fuck your misses while you watch!!! "

I do normally add the words "seven times" between the words misses and while but can see where your cumming from pal

*again please don't take to heart

My messages are always individually tailored to a couples profile

There well thought out and very very long with the slightest glimmer of hope that they will be read

But we all live in hope don't we

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Do other couples suffer like us ,much to the point we take filters on and block single guys bloke the single guys it makes for a far more enjoyable time on fab ... I mean how many times in a day do you need to read.... can I fuck your misses while you watch!!!

I do normally add the words "seven times" between the words misses and while but can see where your cumming from pal

*again please don't take to heart

My messages are always individually tailored to a couples profile

There well thought out and very very long with the slightest glimmer of hope that they will be read

But we all live in hope don't we "

"on here as a couple and my singles account the couples account gets more respect and more genuine messages but my single account is %90 trash and abusive messages where i dare not even say no thanks lol

I've not seen your other one but your 'singles' profile doesn't come across as at all welcoming, it's just a belligerent rant against people and a list of types of people you don't like or want to hear from. Even if I didn't have a beard I wouldn't message you as you seem hostile. Projecting that level of 'F-you' attitude is most likely only going to attract other negative and belligerent men, I imagine. Sorry. Although I doubt my opinion matters all that much to you anyway. "

Funwife

Sorry but I'm gonna have to agree with the baron on this

Although I'm a hotwife specialist and never met one yet who I couldn't handle or satisfy repeatedley

Frankly your really really long and dare I say it boring profile makes me a tad frightened

In fact I wouldn't know whether to f..k you or fight you

And as I'm a very hot lover and a not very good fighter I wouldn't be messaging you for a fabby dabby do date

No way pedro

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Then you appear ignorant, self entitled and get all offended when your turned down.

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"If you don’t ask you don’t get

Everyone has their own opinion, however we think it is rather rude to ignore other people's clear profile choices.

We are after all supposed to be adults on here.

Well we thought so!!"

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"

Well said d that man lol

Costa Blanca Spain...

Eski

Ditto.

But we still get countless messages asking for private meets in London, Birmingham, Manchester, shitloads from Blackpool, and even a few from Aberdeen FFS.

It says "Germany and Spain, not"... So if not Germany or Spain, then where? Lol"

LOL. And there is the classic example of getting it wrong by not reading the profile.

If you read the abbreviated (by FAB) headline in the forum then that is what you will see.

Go to the profile and all is revealed.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Not entirely sure why people come on here and try to be Judge and Jury?

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Not entirely sure why people come on here and try to be Judge and Jury?

"

We are not trying to be judge and jury.

Just trying to get people (mostly, but not always, single guys) to actually read, understand, and not ignore what is written in a profile.

It takes a lot more time to write it than it would ever take to read.

Well said d that man lol"

Good post and very true but it's ears not nose

Single guys always moaning...

All men can’t read...

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

I hope you’ve found a bit of enlightenment after your childish rant.

Start as you mean to go on , this is a good example of the people that need to be avoided on fab.

Spread positivity and enjoy yourself.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Single guys always moaning...

All men can’t read...

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

I hope you’ve found a bit of enlightenment after your childish rant.

Start as you mean to go on , this is a good example of the people that need to be avoided on fab.

Spread positivity and enjoy yourself.

"

Yes, people who message without reading profiles are to be well avoided.

By *ildfire1212Man  over a year ago

fife

Eager to impress maybe hope to show you something different

And do couples suffer like us lol try going from couple to single guy/girl I nee they had things tough but looked upon as just annoying !!! Yet couple looking for meet and get offers but looking for something better and then single guys get here in 30 mins for fun at 2 in the morning and complain that this site sucks but single guy has a maybe then thinks if I had a yes I’d be there by now but still sits and waiting waiting and gives in ??

Couples got things good lol just maybe more thankful that some are gen folk eager to please do as there told and you done mate !!! ??see you x

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

As soon as they look at your pictures instant hardon and brain goes out window lol.

I would send message also but I think my is suitable.

I'd imagine it's because when guys do read and try write something they think is thoughtful they just see it get deleted. It's incredibly deflating to see that over and over again and I imagine many guys can't wait that out and just resort to shotgunning.

This whole set up is quite stacked against singles males (due to raw numbers men don't particularly have as much power as women do) so I think its naturally going to happen. The ratios are so skewed that even males who always send thoughtful messages won't get responses.

Not that any of this excuses guys being disrespectful, and I dont personally message women who arent interested in men like myself. But I can see why the problem arises.

Exeter

"

I'd imagine it's because when guys do read and try write something they think is thoughtful they just see it get deleted. It's incredibly deflating to see that over and over again and I imagine many guys can't wait that out and just resort to shotgunning "

100% this - only there's not even a deletion, normally just languishes, unread.

In some ways, if it's a profile where there's not much in there,then fine, expecting a reply is probably not going to be forthcoming is easy enough, if that person can't be bothered to say much about themselves, then they're probably going to be slack messagers anyway. But when it really starts to feel a little unfair is when the profile is 1500 words long, there's a list of disqualifiers which for once don't include you, you have to include a code phrase to indicate you've read the entire damn thing, they give it all that stuff about being sapiophiles, not replying to FAFs or bad spelling, misuse of the Oxford comma will cause them to vomit on you etc etc.

So you comply with all these conditions, and write something considered, friendly, light-hearted, playful, educated, not too short, not too long, impeccable punctuation, plenty of line breaks so it reads well, you attach the all important face pic etc etc... and for what? UNREAD.

I mean, I'll give up on the site rather than try the shotgun approach or start copy-pasting my opening messages, because, you know, I can actually meet people IRL, but I was really hoping there might be something more of a meeting of minds on here. At least read the damn messages, people!

I almost wonder if some people don't read their messages as they're worried they'll actually like the people that send them, and they're actually kidding themselves about why they're here to begin with.

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

We dont meet males but we find alot of couples that dont read pes they just look at pictures

"

I'd imagine it's because when guys do read and try write something they think is thoughtful they just see it get deleted. It's incredibly deflating to see that over and over again and I imagine many guys can't wait that out and just resort to shotgunning

100% this - only there's not even a deletion, normally just languishes, unread.

In some ways, if it's a profile where there's not much in there,then fine, expecting a reply is probably not going to be forthcoming is easy enough, if that person can't be bothered to say much about themselves, then they're probably going to be slack messagers anyway. But when it really starts to feel a little unfair is when the profile is 1500 words long, there's a list of disqualifiers which for once don't include you, you have to include a code phrase to indicate you've read the entire damn thing, they give it all that stuff about being sapiophiles, not replying to FAFs or bad spelling, misuse of the Oxford comma will cause them to vomit on you etc etc.

So you comply with all these conditions, and write something considered, friendly, light-hearted, playful, educated, not too short, not too long, impeccable punctuation, plenty of line breaks so it reads well, you attach the all important face pic etc etc... and for what? UNREAD.

I mean, I'll give up on the site rather than try the shotgun approach or start copy-pasting my opening messages, because, you know, I can actually meet people IRL, but I was really hoping there might be something more of a meeting of minds on here. At least read the damn messages, people!

I almost wonder if some people don't read their messages as they're worried they'll actually like the people that send them, and they're actually kidding themselves about why they're here to begin with."

Not forgetting the memorable password

And also the online security code that has got to be between 10 and 18 characters long

With upper case and lower case with numbers also

And 4 exclamation marks

Most men do read profiles and just assuming all men can't read is just plain unfair.

Women are just the same, hell I think they're just as bad with writing too.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

If you ask in a way that clearly isn't what the profile holder wants, which you'd know if you took a minute to read, you'll piss them off, get blocked, and NEVER get.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My experience is that most people don't read profiles, but a higher proportion of men than other groups.

And the scattergun fancy a fuck approach has existed on all sites I've used for this sort of purpose. Although it's much worse here.

No, I can't guarantee I'll reply to a well written message. I get too much mail and I've had too much abuse trying to turn people down. But I can guarantee I won't reply to a message that isn't personal and/or does things I'm explicit that I don't want.

By *rated-BaconMan  over a year ago

medway

What do you mean I cant sing???

Annoys the fuck out of me when bi or gay guys message me asking for a blowjob.

My profile is pretty clear on my sexual preferences yet some clowns still chance and mesaage me.

"Annoys the fuck out of me when bi or gay guys message me asking for a blowjob.

My profile is pretty clear on my sexual preferences yet some clowns still chance and mesaage me. "

Errrrrrrr

Settings?

Tamworth

My profile is pretty clear on my sexual preferences yet some clowns still chance and mesaage me.

Errrrrrrr

Settings? "

Not everyone knows about filters. Or he may want to keep them open to talk to guys about forums threads for example.

Mechanic, you can block guys if you didn’t know already. I think that’s what the poster above is referring to...

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

Speaking as a single guy, the messages I get from single woman and couples are the same! I think you will find that it is not only some single males who don’t read profiles.

To be honest, I never understood why couples and single women who get a lot of messages simply don’t do one of the following:

1. Block all single males so you avoid the possibility of getting such messages and;

2. Be proactive and do some searching yourselves so you find exactly what you are looking for.

Someone also raised a good point here that hadn’t crossed my mind - some of the couples’ profiles on here are too long, uninteresting and just are worded very negatively with rants. It doesn’t in any slightest attract the right type of guys but the worst who won’t even bother to read it just by looking at how long and uninteresting.

If you want to attract the right kind of single men, write it in an interesting way that will attract the people you wish to meet.

I read profiles and have found myself writing to couples and single women when the profile I have read is interesting, straight and to the point and fun.

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

Amen sister!!!!!

Errrrrrrr

Settings?

Not everyone knows about filters. Or he may want to keep them open to talk to guys about forums threads for example.

Mechanic, you can block guys if you didn’t know already. I think that’s what the poster above is referring to..."

Hi and thanks .

Yes, I am fully aware of the filters but i do talk to men who are in relationships and those who arrange parties from time to time.

So blocking men is not an option. Just wished those who contact me for the wrong reasons read the prifile and respect my wishes. Take it that its too much to ask

By *racknell SexMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

Some profiles are longer than War and Peace and contain a long list of do this, do that, roll over, play dead, blah blah blah...

Does not exactly make me feel good about myself.

I wish to meet a lady on equal terms.

Not servile.

'Send me a face photo with first message or fuck off'

If you do not treat men with respect, you will not attract self respecting men, who in tern will not respect you.

I hope I have not offended anyone in saying this. That is not my intention. I just want to be honest about my experience on here.

This is fab pal not mastermind

Guys who like guys are gonna take one look at your honed torso

And wanna play with your torque wrench

Do all the people who demand that a single guy fully reads their profile always reply to every message?

A lot of guys start out with the best intentions and spend a lot of time and effort writing and sending decent messages only for them to be ignored without a reply time and time again. After awhile you just think that making an effort is just a waste of time as you get nothing back, so unless the recipients of messages start to reply then you can't really moan when the quality of messages you receive isn't up to amazing standards.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

OP's your required attributes in a single man are very specific so it's hard to understand why you are getting messages from guys who are not bi.I am thinking that either you are getting viewed by a great deal of single guys who don't message as they don't meet your criteria and the ones that do message are working on the " I might get lucky because they won't get many messages from bi guys" .

"Do all the people who demand that a single guy fully reads their profile always reply to every message?

A lot of guys start out with the best intentions and spend a lot of time and effort writing and sending decent messages only for them to be ignored without a reply time and time again. After awhile you just think that making an effort is just a waste of time as you get nothing back, so unless the recipients of messages start to reply then you can't really moan when the quality of messages you receive isn't up to amazing standards."

And the answer to this gw is ..........................a gigantic no I would have thought,very few of them

after seeing how inconsiderate they are as regards to etiquette

Just been reading up about this site on the tinternet

And they have been accused in the past of setting up false profiles to encourage other people to join

Now there's a thought

A thought for a Sunday evening

The millions n zillions of well thought out and appealing messages sent to these supposedly real life women and couples who are actually interested in meeting

But are they

You gw might have just got yourself a hammer and a nail and commenced hitting

By *racknell SexMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"Do all the people who demand that a single guy fully reads their profile always reply to every message?

A lot of guys start out with the best intentions and spend a lot of time and effort writing and sending decent messages only for them to be ignored without a reply time and time again. After awhile you just think that making an effort is just a waste of time as you get nothing back, so unless the recipients of messages start to reply then you can't really moan when the quality of messages you receive isn't up to amazing standards."

Completely agree.

Exactly my experience.

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

If someone can’t take the time to read, why waste anyone’s time with stupidity common sense approach, treat it as trying to make common ground contact

Spandau Ballet

A lot of guys start out with the best intentions and spend a lot of time and effort writing and sending decent messages only for them to be ignored without a reply time and time again. After awhile you just think that making an effort is just a waste of time as you get nothing back, so unless the recipients of messages start to reply then you can't really moan when the quality of messages you receive isn't up to amazing standards.

Completely agree.

Exactly my experience."

Yeah I too have also experienced this .. making the effort, read the profile and all that just for it to go to waste. I either get ignored or blocked even though I've done as they have said on their profiles and filled their *criteria*.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Couples and women are just the same, I get plenty of them contact me who clearly haven't read my profile.

Agree with you there

Also I’m more than happy to read a profile but some have got more like an Encyclopaedia Britannica

"Agree with you there

Also I’m more than happy to read a profile but some have got more like an Encyclopaedia Britannica "

yeah its true and after you read everthing and send a face pic they dont reply...and the excuse is dont have time to reply to everyone..but hell we have to read the profile..lol

If it is any consolation, we all have similar problems.

Almost every couple that have messsaged me, obviously haven't read the profile.

They also think a couple of words, or just "hey" is a suitable introduction.

Then they get snotty with a refusal. Seems to be a Universal fab complaint