FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Attractive tv/ts or non attractive female

Attractive tv/ts or non attractive female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyChrissy99 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

This a question for everyone, heres the scenario:

You're in a club, looking to play and you spy a couple of singles, one is a female... One is a tv/ts... both are chilled with a drink but the tv is much bettter presented and more attractive.... Which way do you swing?

Interested to hear the replies, fire away i am not easily offended

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Neither

By *reasyontheeyesMan  over a year ago

out in the sticks

"Neither"

I agree 100%.

Or as some would say "if they have a pulse I will give it a go."

By *reasyontheeyesMan  over a year ago

out in the sticks

[Removed by poster at 08/01/19 08:46:20]

To begin with, mostly would depend if you’re Bi I expect. If you’re straight I’d assume it’s not a difficult decision.

For me, which ever I found the sexiest.

"This a question for everyone, heres the scenario:

You're in a club, looking to play and you spy a couple of singles, one is a female... One is a tv/ts... both are chilled with a drink but the tv is much bettter presented and more attractive.... Which way do you swing?

Interested to hear the replies, fire away i am not easily offended "

What the fuck kind of question is this?

By *oobsaliciousWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm greedy I will take both xx

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

"

What the fuck kind of question is this? "

I was sorta wondering this myself ...

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

what kind of answer was that

Definitely wouldn't be the TV/ts not my thing but every one as a lover so no doubt both would pull I'd probably carry on drinking as usually if I'm out drinking then I ain't looking last time I drank and pulled I ended up with her for years

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Neither"
Ditto

Bristol

"

I was sorta wondering this myself ..."

A question i fancied asking, why do you feel the need to swear or be abusive?

Bristol

"To begin with, mostly would depend if you’re Bi I expect. If you’re straight I’d assume it’s not a difficult decision.

For me, which ever I found the sexiest. "

I guess this is the angle i was going for but just intrigued to see the different answers from couples, males and tvs.... So far tvs are clear that they don't like the question lol

durham

"To begin with, mostly would depend if you’re Bi I expect. If you’re straight I’d assume it’s not a difficult decision.

For me, which ever I found the sexiest.

I guess this is the angle i was going for but just intrigued to see the different answers from couples, males and tvs.... So far tvs are clear that they don't like the question lol"

I've nothing against your question . it depends on the type of TV I suppose .we are all different in our own right .the scenario you depict has actually happened to me many many times ....its a some you win some you lose situation .it depends on who is there and what they prefer . and if I lose I don't worry about it . I get on with my life

Here's a question for the TV/TS ... If a TV/TS only liked women do they see themselves as straight or gay women ??

And if you like only men are you straight or gay ?

I just wondered how you saw it as I would imagine you see yourselves as women and therefore I wondered the question ?

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Not being BI I wouldnt be interested in Th tv. Each to their own and not making judgements.

As far as women go I honestly never was one to go for looks.

Mainly as I am no looked myself I tend.to be attracted to people's.peesonality and manners than by whag they look like.

I knew a former Miss UK contestant years ago. We never dated but we shared a hobby and were part of the same club.

She was beautiful to be sure but an absolute horror of a human being.

I was 23 at the time but it really was a lesson not to be turned by looks. I do dancing now and the best follows are often not the ones with the looks or figures. But the when you dance with them it's fantastic and makes you see them.in a whole different way.

durham

"Here's a question for the TV/TS ... If a TV/TS only liked women do they see themselves as straight or gay women ??

I just wondered how you saw it as I would imagine you see yourselves as women and therefore I wondered the question ? "

I'm female .I see myself as bi sexual

I think this is a great question . I can understand some of the scepticism from a couple of guys but from the T girl perspective it is something we think about.

I think of myself as female and would far prefer to have a guy interested in me than a female.

But some guys prefer genuine females and some prefer T girls - thank heavens we are all different!

By *orsoMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I feel that the original question sounds quite negative suggesting that someone might make-do with a TV or TS but only because the female was unattractive.

"I feel that the original question sounds quite negative suggesting that someone might make-do with a TV or TS but only because the female was unattractive."

Yes.. that's how I interpreted it. I'd be disgusted if I were the TV in question. Fortunately it seems I'm as in demand as I need to be and would walk away from said bloke.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I feel that the original question sounds quite negative suggesting that someone might make-do with a TV or TS but only because the female was unattractive.

Yes.. that's how I interpreted it. I'd be disgusted if I were the TV in question. Fortunately it seems I'm as in demand as I need to be and would walk away from said bloke."

How about the men who are deemed to just fuck anything if they're not attracted and would even change sexuality.

Rather insulting that all men are considered desperate.

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I feel that the original question sounds quite negative suggesting that someone might make-do with a TV or TS but only because the female was unattractive.

Yes.. that's how I interpreted it. I'd be disgusted if I were the TV in question. Fortunately it seems I'm as in demand as I need to be and would walk away from said bloke."

If you were the TV in question it wouldn't matter how unattractive the female was she could never be as rude and ignorant as you.

So the answer to a very good question would be the female.

Bristol

"Here's a question for the TV/TS ... If a TV/TS only liked women do they see themselves as straight or gay women ??

I just wondered how you saw it as I would imagine you see yourselves as women and therefore I wondered the question ? "

If you identify yourself as female and only fancy males then you are straight.

If you identify as a gender you would wish to be thought of as that gender so quite simple but thats only ts... People with gender dysphoria but thats the simple anwswer!

I’ll do both, any port in a storm.

Bristol

"I think this is a great question . I can understand some of the scepticism from a couple of guys but from the T girl perspective it is something we think about.

I think of myself as female and would far prefer to have a guy interested in me than a female.

But some guys prefer genuine females and some prefer T girls - thank heavens we are all different!"

Thanks for your input it is definitely something we think about when at clubs especially just normal club nights.

I guess i wonder if couples or men/women may be swayed by someone they found attractive even if strictly speaking they don't conform to there sexual preference.

That has happend to me and why i identify as pansexual now and don't limit myself in any way- its the person that counts

Bristol

"I’ll do both, any port in a storm. "

Hi- when you next at a club? lol

Just kidding btw- i very much doubt thats your honest opinion either

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Both as injoy cock and pussy

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Oops I’m staying out of this one

Yes.. that's how I interpreted it. I'd be disgusted if I were the TV in question. Fortunately it seems I'm as in demand as I need to be and would walk away from said bloke.

If you were the TV in question it wouldn't matter how unattractive the female was she could never be as rude and ignorant as you.

So the answer to a very good question would be the female. "

Woh! Where has that come from? I'm rude and ignorant because I personally find this an odd question? Or that by walking away from a man that was comparing me to an ugly woman? Deciding which of us were the best.. makes me rude and ignorant?

What have I done to rattle your cage!?

I take people as they come and base my opinion on how they treat me. In this particular instance it'd make me feel like a sex object rather than a person. So I'd not be interested.

Normally I'm sorry if I've caused offence. Not in this instance. So you can take your personal attack and stick it up your arse.

oh im always the the better lookin one

Milton Keynes

"

Does this not prove you are rude and ignorant? QED!!

omg,,chill people

Milton Keynes

Very chilled thanks Mikki.

The OP asked a very good question that was open to discussion and opinion, it wasn't open to verbal abuse from an ignoramus.

"Very chilled thanks Mikki.

The OP asked a very good question that was open to discussion and opinion, it wasn't open to verbal abuse from an ignoramus. "

yea cool,,but calling a person an ignoramus just throws more petrol on the fire eh.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

if your looking for a shag..rule is ...always go for the less attractive...

"

Does this not prove you are rude and ignorant? QED!!"

Not at all, it proves I swear. I didn't swear at anyone.. if I'd called the OP a Cunt.. which I didn't, you'd have a point. You don't, because I didn't. Jeysus!

By *hampagneAfterpartyCouple  over a year ago

if you mean good looking tv, then it’s a no.

If you mean a convincing, good looking ts then then it’s a yes

"Very chilled thanks Mikki.

The OP asked a very good question that was open to discussion and opinion, it wasn't open to verbal abuse from an ignoramus.

yea cool,,but calling a person an ignoramus just throws more petrol on the fire eh. "

Right, that's two direct, personal attacks on me.. I've insulted nobody. I've no issue with the OP, just the question. Which despite your opinion.. is a bit odd in my opinion.

You're the only person slinging personal insults.

Depends if either of them found me attractive

Bristol

"

Not at all, it proves I swear. I didn't swear at anyone.. if I'd called the OP a Cunt.. which I didn't, you'd have a point. You don't, because I didn't. Jeysus! "

What kinda response did you expect from me with your response then? It wss very aggressive and completely pointless response which is why i ignored it.

Bristol

"

"

Now your splitting hairs i know some equally convincing sexy tvs aswell as ts girls lol what now? Lol

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

No brainer for me

I do pick the female

"

Not at all, it proves I swear. I didn't swear at anyone.. if I'd called the OP a Cunt.. which I didn't, you'd have a point. You don't, because I didn't. Jeysus!

What kinda response did you expect from me with your response then? It wss very aggressive and completely pointless response which is why i ignored it. "

I wasn't expecting a response from you. Was just expressing my shock. I could have embellished on why I think it's an odd question.. but if you cant see it for yourselves and this is the reaction to me pretty much saying "WTF?!" Then I think you've a lot more learning and growing up to do, before you're able to understand my answer. So I shan't bother.

All I'm prepared to say now is, I meant you no personal insult by questioning. It's just the way I talk, I swear, like a lot of adults on here also do. The swear word wasn't directed at you and I don't think you're an idiot for asking the question. I personally, just find it a very odd question. Which thanks to your couple friend who've jumped down my throat twice and personally attacked me twice.. You won't find out why.

Good luck to you OP, I hope you find happiness in what you seek x

And at NO POINT have I been aggressive to anyone. If you can't handle a swear word that isn't directed at you as an insult. You've no business being online at all in this day and age.

Milton Keynes

When you ask the OP a question, yours being "what the fuck kind of question is that" then it is most definitely directed at them. Then try and deflect it as at least you didn't call them a "Cunt". You then tell the OP she has alot more learning to do and to grow up. And you complain about me???

Your language isn't becoming of a lady young man.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Neither.

I'm a TV, so I'd like to answer this from my perspective, possibly shedding light on why I was a little shocked by the question in the process.

I'm bisexual and always have been. I personally only dress for sexual occasions, as and when I feel like it. The gender issue doesn't even come into it for me, I'm a man, a male, I have a penis, I don't have breasts, a vagina or all the other bits n pieces that make a woman... a woman.

Whilst I feel this way, I also recognise and support all Trans people who want to be seen and to be treated as the gender they wish. Unless this comes at a price for other vulnerable groups. For instance; I don't support Trans people having access to female only spaces. Case in point being having to report a local TV for trying to arrange sexual meets with men in a female public toilet. It's opens women up to major abuse. I'm sorry, but I'll support a women's right to feel safe and secure in a changing room or toilet over a trans persons rights to feel comfortable in the toilet they would like to use most of all. End of.

So, for me personally, even though for sex I sometimes dress, act and play the role of a female. I'm not one, I'm something altogether different.

So to compare me to a woman, is a little bizarre for me. I see the confusion, especially when there are so many trans who DO identify or wish to be treated like women.

However for these people to expect to be treated however they want, regardless of everyone else's view. Is more than a tad selfish and a bit ridiculous.

Most straight men won't see you as female, however much you wish they did. They'll see you as a Tranny. If the men consider themselves straight, even after sleeping with you they're actually bisexual themselves, but refusing to admit it. Most Fab straight men won't see you as female, they'll see you as a sex object, like they do women on here, doesn't mean you're the same as a woman though. They dont care, any hole is a goal.

A TV/TS who is only attracted to men, is gay. A TV/TS who is only attracted to women is straight. That's my opinion and I suspect, the opinion of the wider public, regardless of the law.

So the question originally asked could be interpreted in any number of ways. I saw it like this. At its most fundamental level you're comparing two completely different people based on looks alone... as to which is the most attractive sex object. Which is the one reason I'd have walked away from the man.

I don't like being spoken to like a sex object, I like being treated like one. I prefer to treat everyone in life as a person and treat them how I'd like to be treated myself. So to be compared in that way, would make my stomach turn. What about the poor woman in the scenario? I'd have fucked the guy off and had a drink with her and a laugh about what a prick the man was.

Hence, WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?! Response.

I understand my personal views on this will rattle a few more cages. I mean no personal offence to anyone. I'm not singling out anyone or any group of people. For me gender is biological, sexuality is psychological.

Regardless of my views on gender. It's still an odd question.

"When you ask the OP a question, yours being "what the fuck kind of question is that" then it is most definitely directed at them. Then try and deflect it as at least you didn't call them a "Cunt". You then tell the OP she has alot more learning to do and to grow up. And you complain about me???

Your language isn't becoming of a lady young man. "

I'm not a lady you ignoramus! I'm man FFS!! When someone says WTF? do you think they're calling you a Fuck? No! Because they're not! They are expressing shock!

Stop defending your friend and give them a chance to talk for themself.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"

I don't like being spoken to like a sex object, I like being treated like one.

"

Bristol

"When you ask the OP a question, yours being "what the fuck kind of question is that" then it is most definitely directed at them. Then try and deflect it as at least you didn't call them a "Cunt". You then tell the OP she has alot more learning to do and to grow up. And you complain about me???

I'm not a lady you ignoramus! I'm man FFS!! When someone says WTF? do you think they're calling you a Fuck? No! Because they're not! They are expressing shock!

Stop defending your friend and give them a chance to talk for themself. "

Can this stop now please its just silly, for ref i don't know the couple i just agree with them....your attitude is very confrontational i don't have time for it.

"

I don't like being spoken to like a sex object, I like being treated like one.

"

Bollocks.. well spotted. That's a typo.. Well.. kind of.. only by people who've earnt my respect lol..

Bristol

I asked the question as i have been to plenty of clubs and its a valid question... I have seen it swing both ways so wanted opinions on here when it popped in my head.

Stop defending your friend and give them a chance to talk for themself.

Can this stop now please its just silly, for ref i don't know the couple i just agree with them....your attitude is very confrontational i don't have time for it. "

Then don't reply. It's ok for you to confront me, your friends to confront me, but when I respond in kind, you and your friend don't like it.

Treat people how you expect to be treated yourself.

So.. with that in mind. I'll leave you be.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

Sorry but I don't think either of us would choose a TV / CD over a woman.

"I asked the question as i have been to plenty of clubs and its a valid question... I have seen it swing both ways so wanted opinions on here when it popped in my head. "

You're still replying...

So... I'd like to think most TV/TS dislike this question. You even said it yourself earlier that that seemed to be the case. Now you have some answers why that may be.

Every question is valid. Doesn't make them all good questions.

Bristol

"I asked the question as i have been to plenty of clubs and its a valid question... I have seen it swing both ways so wanted opinions on here when it popped in my head.

You're still replying...

So... I'd like to think most TV/TS dislike this question. You even said it yourself earlier that that seemed to be the case. Now you have some answers why that may be.

Every question is valid. Doesn't make them all good questions."

Then i have the viewpoint of tvs if you speak for them all so kindly move on

Its my thread so yes i will continue replying.

"I asked the question as i have been to plenty of clubs and its a valid question... I have seen it swing both ways so wanted opinions on here when it popped in my head.

You're still replying...

Every question is valid. Doesn't make them all good questions.

Then i have the viewpoint of tvs if you speak for them all so kindly move on

Its my thread so yes i will continue replying. "

Lol.. once it's out in the ether it belongs to us all lol, but given you and I are actually quite nice people when it boils down to it. You win... I'm obviously an arseholes lol.

I'm not talking for all Tv's, only myself.

My advice to anyone on here is.. you are the only you there is, you are beautifully unique and should be judged on who you are, now what you are. Sexual attraction is what it is and cannot be helped. Comparing yourselves to others will only lead to heartache.

Peace to you all.. even the grumpy couple who keep insulting me personally x Love ya

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Some people are a complete nightmare and totally obnoxious. the op was merely asking a question get over it.

"Some people are a complete nightmare and totally obnoxious. the op was merely asking a question get over it. "

Yes, one that sees them comparing themselves to someone they can't be. Which leads to emotional trauma in some cases. It was out of genuine care and empathy I've spent so much time spelling things out. I don't want that person to suffer unessercarily.

How very obnoxious and nightmarish of me. How will I sleep tonight?

By *irth.Minge.FireMan  over a year ago

Seen in far off places

I'd accept a blow job from the single female whilst watching the TV!

"I'm greedy I will take both xx"

What she said!!

Mikki (triple summersaults) into the thread and spinkles fairy dust at everyone

"I'm greedy I will take both xx"
i love that idea

Xx

"Mikki (triple summersaults) into the thread and spinkles fairy dust at everyone "

I love that idea

"Mikki (triple summersaults) into the thread and spinkles fairy dust at everyone

I love that idea "

ha,,,fooled ya,,its anthrax

durham

"I'd accept a blow job from the single female whilst watching the TV!"
the tv joke dug up from which archive .the number of times I've heard the one about the TV .wow impressive stuff

I wouldn't meet a TV/TS in any circumstance, so that kind of answers the question anyway.

"I'd accept a blow job from the single female whilst watching the TV!the tv joke dug up from which archive .the number of times I've heard the one about the TV .wow impressive stuff"

hear the one bout the guy that wanted to be a girl,,but could,nt afford the operation ,,he got so fed up he jumped off a cliff and landed with a fud

Bristol

"I'd accept a blow job from the single female whilst watching the TV!the tv joke dug up from which archive .the number of times I've heard the one about the TV .wow impressive stuff

hear the one bout the guy that wanted to be a girl,,but could,nt afford the operation ,,he got so fed up he jumped off a cliff and landed with a fud "

That ones not quite so funny little miss anthrax lol

Bristol

"I wouldn't meet a TV/TS in any circumstance, so that kind of answers the question anyway.

"

I hear that from lots of guys on here yet i still have no problem meeting lots.... Its a weird paradox

By *voryforebonyMan  over a year ago

boogie town

What the fuck kind of question is this? what kind of answer was that "

What kind of stand off is that?

what if their both drop dead gorgeous,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but the tv,ts cooks a really good breakfast

Bristol

What the fuck kind of question is this? what kind of answer was that

What kind of stand off is that?"

The fuck kinda question is that?

I would go with the one who has the best personality & want me

"I wouldn't meet a TV/TS in any circumstance, so that kind of answers the question anyway.

I hear that from lots of guys on here yet i still have no problem meeting lots.... Its a weird paradox "

Yeah surprising the number of guys like that isn't it lol

[Removed by poster at 11/01/19 08:11:51]

"

Now your splitting hairs i know some equally convincing sexy tvs aswell as ts girls lol what now? Lol"

When full clothed, yes they can look the same. But when it comes to getting naked a tv then looks like a man with make up on. A convincing ts, depending on level of ‘change’ will look like a woman. Yes a woman with fake boobs and possibly a penis, but she won’t look like a man. I don’t think a tv and a ts are comparable.

By *.gerri.xTV/TS  over a year ago

North west

I'd ban them both from my presence and demand management brought me something interesting.

Swaying towards Alien Life Form ( in a thong and at least shaved preferably waxed ) or a hollowed out San Pedro cactus filled with jelly.

Hopefully i picked right as i was banned from the Alpha Centurai swinging club for cumming in orson ( lying bastard Mork ).

Bristol

"

Now your splitting hairs i know some equally convincing sexy tvs aswell as ts girls lol what now? Lol

When full clothed, yes they can look the same. But when it comes to getting naked a tv then looks like a man with make up on. A convincing ts, depending on level of ‘change’ will look like a woman. Yes a woman with fake boobs and possibly a penis, but she won’t look like a man. I don’t think a tv and a ts are comparable.

"

Ok when stripped bare and naked i agree.

So if you didn't know them already your first question when approaching someone like that is are you tv or ts?

Followed by are your tits real yet?

Sorry its just in a club when i meet girls like me even i can't tell which ones are tvs or ts.

Being ts myself that doesn't bother me i just get the impression you think every attractive/passable person like that must be ts- its not true at all and i meet a lot of tv/ts.

people do seem to think all ts's are gorgeous eh sorry but their not,just like tv's some look amazing others don't.

"

Ok when stripped bare and naked i agree.

So if you didn't know them already your first question when approaching someone like that is are you tv or ts?

Followed by are your tits real yet?

Sorry its just in a club when i meet girls like me even i can't tell which ones are tvs or ts.

Being ts myself that doesn't bother me i just get the impression you think every attractive/passable person like that must be ts- its not true at all and i meet a lot of tv/ts.

"

In this scenario I.e. meeting and having sex, then what lies beneath is a factor you have to consider. If you don’t find men attractive then a hot woman that takes her clothes off and reverts back to being a man in every way, isn’t going to work for you.

By *usietranslutTV/TS  over a year ago

carlow

OP - which one would you choose?

By *aria_aldershotTV/TS  over a year ago

Aldershot

I hear that from lots of guys on here yet i still have no problem meeting lots.... Its a weird paradox "

Judging by how many ‘straight’ men (according to their profile) that message me asking to meet im not so sure many men would turn down the opportunity of playing with a tv ...... so long as no body else knew !

By *usietranslutTV/TS  over a year ago

carlow

I hear that from lots of guys on here yet i still have no problem meeting lots.... Its a weird paradox

Judging by how many ‘straight’ men (according to their profile) that message me asking to meet im not so sure many men would turn down the opportunity of playing with a tv ...... so long as no body else knew !"

"I’ll do both, any port in a storm. "

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Its like top trumps, fat woman always beats an attractive TV....unless the guy thinks no one will find out x

"Its like top trumps, fat woman always beats an attractive TV....unless the guy thinks no one will find out x"

thats pish,,yer wtrong

"Its like top trumps, fat woman always beats an attractive TV....unless the guy thinks no one will find out x

thats pish,,yer wtrong"

wow I cunt spell

By *verage_cock87Man  over a year ago

London

Since I am straight and would never play with someone I’m not attracted to, neither

I think most tvs are really really ugly so the threads just a bit silly tbh

Judging by how many ‘straight’ men (according to their profile) that message me asking to meet im not so sure many men would turn down the opportunity of playing with a tv ...... so long as no body else knew !"

Well I can assure you I would turn the opportunity. Holds no interest or sexual appeal in any way.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

"I think this is a great question . I can understand some of the scepticism from a couple of guys but from the T girl perspective it is something we think about.

But some guys prefer genuine females and some prefer T girls - thank heavens we are all different!"

Chick with a dick nope

A full transgender I’m attracted to I would

But some guys prefer genuine females and some prefer T girls - thank heavens we are all different!

Chick with a dick nope

A full transgender I’m attracted to I would"

oh,,goin explainthat a bit more in depth

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Chick with a dick nope

oh,,goin explainthat a bit more in depth "

Nope

Chick with a dick nope

oh,,goin explainthat a bit more in depth

Nope"

aye exactly

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

The not so presented female I'm (he) pretty sure I wouldn't be attracted to for that reason alone. I'm not interested in tv or ts women so I'd have to say neither.

Id say a tgirl myself . Theres some seriously stunning girls and to have a cock would be a bonus .

Mikki spots the really tasty handsome guy in the corner,,, n igores the girl n tv

"Mikki spots the really tasty handsome guy in the corner,,, n igores the girl n tv "

You’re all over this thread, cool your jets

"Mikki spots the really tasty handsome guy in the corner,,, n igores the girl n tv

You’re all over this thread, cool your jets "

fuck off

"Mikki spots the really tasty handsome guy in the corner,,, n igores the girl n tv

You’re all over this thread, cool your jets "

thats it its over,,fuckin hate yer bloody family anyway

No brainer for me. if I’m more attracted to the TV/TS I'd have a chat with them as see if that attraction turns into a sexual spark.

I get the point of the question but the answer will always be grounded in the individuals sexuality. Personally no matter how attractive a tv is they are still a bloke in a frock. Ts tg different story, the whole point is you can't tell the difference so the question then becomes "You see two women, ones a munter the other a stunner, which do you fancy?" Then we'll you open up the realms of personality ect ect.....and I've lost myself now, what was the point of the question again

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

two parts to this question tv and ts are competly different tv is a man that likes to dress, TS is a woman born with gender disphoria. tv probably see's himself as straight whereas the TS a gay woman.

By *illy2018TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

I see myself as a bisexual pervert who indulges in gay sex acts without the capability to love a man.I see the definition "gay" as being more about love than sex.but I don't mind how you label me.

"I asked the question as i have been to plenty of clubs and its a valid question... I have seen it swing both ways so wanted opinions on here when it popped in my head. "

Another ruined thread, what a shame.

I think it was a very good question now completely off track.

And personally I can't answer as it would completely depend on the individual situation but a very interesting scenario we/I have never been exposed to.

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 12/01/19 17:20:22]

Bristol

I'm pretty certain i mentioned tv/ts as to me both can be attractive and very similar physically especially when pre op... Some tvs even have hormones and surgery... Its only after going deeper you find out if they are trans with GD or just really love being feminine and wearing the clothes x

It seems people always feel the need to argue about it like there is a massive void between the two in a sexual situation- done with the thread now, quite happy to see it closed

» Add a new message to this topic