FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > For The Guys Who Meet Guys..

For The Guys Who Meet Guys..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Gay Guys, Bi Guys,'Fab Straight' Guys

When it comes to meets,

Are you overly fussed what the other's personality and looks are like?

Or

Is it not hugely important, aslong as your sexual needs are met?

Honest answers Please & Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, I am. I won't just have sex with any old piece of meat and have a lot of exclusions; hairy, beards, 420, piercings, married or partnered, unclean, tattooed to death.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I'm bi, but prefer women.

So women are top of my list.

Then if I was looking at transvestites or cross-dressers, I'd go for the most feminine.

When it comes to men alone, I'd prefer twinks. But generally they have to be bottoms.

Not quite as fussy when it comes to men who are part of a couple

But personality and chemistry counts, and also how horny I'm feeling.

By *ilver_StarMan  over a year ago

Oxford

I like to find guys that are also exploring their bi side - must be Uber clean, have the right attitude and not be unkempt or odd looking /acting.

Always insist on photo exchange before meeting following a bad experience.

Yup, it’s the same as when I am meeting women: there has to be some chemistry there, otherwise I wouldn’t enjoy it.

It's definitely better when there is some chemistry, that's for sure. Depends how fussy you want to be when choosing who to meet. Nowadays I always try to find someone where there will be a bit of a spark. Makes it very good when it works out!

Not overly fussed provided they show some respect when messaging me and hit my minimum requirements.

If I do uncover things I don't like, it'll be instant block though.

By *ay2571Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Im probably more fussy with guys than i am girls. I don’t really like old men or beards.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

My experience of meeting bi curious and bi guys has been very positive. They seem to have much broader tastes and are more flexible with age and looks.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I follow exactly the same process as I would meeting a lady or couple; chat, social then meet. An awful lot of guys though, in my experience, don't want to follow this depth of process and would much rather randomly meet.

[Removed by poster at 06/01/19 09:30:38]

"I follow exactly the same process as I would meeting a lady or couple; chat, social then meet. An awful lot of guys though, in my experience, don't want to follow this depth of process and would much rather randomly meet. "

That’s why I have only had one one to one meet with a bloke.

In the end I prefer my bi exploration to happen in the context of an MMF. However I haven’t really been exploring it but will re-engage again this year.

I.like a big clean shaven cock,got to be top,muscled and quite assertive, no beards

Yes looks are extremely important. I don’t see the point in meeting someone unless they’re attractive.

And as far as personality goes - I prefer someone with a bit of restraint and good judgement. Because of that, I don’t tend to meet men that are 100% gay off of here. They’re usually way too eager for my liking, and that destroys any sexual tension. (Just speaking generally, from my experiences. Not saying that’s true of everyone)

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I’ll never meet a Guy unless he’s what I’m looking for, generally Alpha Male type, no beard and preferably not hairy.

However I have found an intelligent and humorous guy will interest me, as I prefer a bit of a social before any fun as I need my brain to react to the situation, to be turned on. So I would consider a cheeky but intelligent raconteur

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some interesting feedback on this one, Thanks everybody

Ramsgate

I should have said that I’m not keen on meeting guys whose profiles have no verifications.

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Haverfordwest, Pembs

Yes, looks do play a part of me saying yes to a meet. Its not the most important part but if you going to end up snogging with a guy its nice that he looks good. However, it has to be the mix of the total package of looks, personality and compatibility that will make the final deciding point.

Ramsgate

I always say it’s best not to be too picky - I’m not looking to marry the bloke lol just have a bit of fun

By *ime for fun guyMan  over a year ago

Wherever you want

There are some instant turn offs for me. Facial hair is the first physical one for me. Then they need to be familiar with a toothbrush and good personal hygiene. A guy with curves is a turn on for me. Not into skinny guys.

Personality wise my big turn offs are pushy, rude and arrogant. I want to enjoy myself with a guy and not just a quickie (although a spontaneous quickie is fun sometimes).

I’m not into younger guys, prefer older for some reason (45+) With women it’s usually 35+ but again I find mature women incredibly sexy.

When it comes to meeting tv’s abit younger is okay.

Like many guys, I prefer women but really enjoy playing with guys on occasion.

Don’t be shy to message me if anyone is interested.

For me you can never truly know till you actually meet and spend time with someone, that has always been vital.....

Applying filtration in advance is good for traits like hygeine, but I wouldnt exclude purely on photos here (most of the pics are just cock or no pics anyway so impossible to get an idea just from that apart from how big there dick looks lol).

By *obyorkMan  over a year ago

Keighley

I'm not romantically attracted to guys. For me, it's all about getting my hands and mouth on their cock, so personality doesn't really come into it, as long as they're reasonably polite and not a psycho.

I don't meet guys who smoke, as I find their cum tastes very bitter. I also prefer men who have shave cock and balls - so much more pleasant to lick and suck.

A nice body is a bonus and, if the guy is up for it, I like a good snog, but only because it's a turn-on to kiss. I don't see it as an emotional thing.

Feel free to call me shallow!

As with some other posters, I prefer women, but I find men much more willing to meet for NSA sex.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I have a surprising amount of requests each day for some reason.

I Always check verifications, check that they are what I like (clean shaven), age, interests bla bla bla....

But always meet vanilla for a coffee first.

I have regular FAB friends (including couples) that I meet, x

» Add a new message to this topic