FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Would it turn a woman on being a gay mans first?

Would it turn a woman on being a gay mans first?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You often hear how some (not all) bi/ gay men get turned on at the thought of playing with a straight man.

How do the ladies feel about being a masculine gay mans first female experience if they had only been with men but were bicurious?

Would it turn you on that you were getting a hot blooded gay man? Like tasting a forbidden fruit?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, but I would try to be a good experiment for him

I had a gay friend once tell me if he was going to do a woman he would definitely do me.

I was flattered.

I wouldn’t find it a turn on

Na can't say it does it for me.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I would definitely be up for that.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"You often hear how some (not all) bi/ gay men get turned on at the thought of playing with a straight man.

How do the ladies feel about being a masculine gay mans first female experience if they had only been with men but were bicurious?

Would it turn you on that you were getting a hot blooded gay man? Like tasting a forbidden fruit?"

I remember a time we were at a popular dogging spot and wandered past the ‘ gay bay ‘ . There was a guy in the back of a small van with a cock so big it made us both stop and look in awe . We knew a guy who knew him and asked about him . He told us he was 100 % gay , had never played with a woman and being in his mid twenties wasn’t likely to .

Anyway , to cut a long story short , after he had had some fun with another guy , my mrs went over to him and sat beside him chatting for a bit . About ten minutes later she was sucking his cock and I was taking pics . What a sight ! At least ten inches of very girthy cock with my wife’s mouth round it ! Our friend was like ‘ well if anyone was gonna turn him it would be .... ‘ . He shot his load and the two of them shared a kiss and a hug and we were on our way .

I don’t know if it was true that he’d never been with a woman or not , but it certainly makes for a good story and we have no reason to not believe it .

^ haha yeah that is an interesting story, wish I had been there

Yes. Theres a few guys who are gay, where i think 'if only they were straight'. A masculine gay man is very sexy to me, so I'd definitely be up for popping their female cherry, if i fancied them

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I think I'd be worried he was going to flee the scene halfway through after deciding women really weren't for him.

I think it would be quite sexy

"No, but I would try to be a good experiment for him

I had a gay friend once tell me if he was going to do a woman he would definitely do me.

I was flattered."

Does your clit look like a cock or something ?

i would find it a huge turn on if a gay guy joined hubby and me one night and i was his first female fuck

"i would find it a huge turn on if a gay guy joined hubby and me one night and i was his first female fuck "

Plus one for that!!!!

"i would find it a huge turn on if a gay guy joined hubby and me one night and i was his first female fuck

Plus one for that!!!!"

"I think I'd be worried he was going to flee the scene halfway through after deciding women really weren't for him."

I think many gay men would have to try it with a bisexual male and open minded female in a threesome. Likely to work more that way that 1-on-1

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Many years ago I knew a guy that was very camp in his demeanour but was bi.

He used to lie to women that they were his first woman, to get them into bed. It worked on most women that he met.

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"You often hear how some (not all) bi/ gay men get turned on at the thought of playing with a straight man.

Would it turn you on that you were getting a hot blooded gay man? Like tasting a forbidden fruit?"

Yes! I think that's really hot, just something about it that I find sexy as hell xxx

"No, but I would try to be a good experiment for him

I was flattered.

Does your clit look like a cock or something ?"

Have a look and let me know.

I could not imagine a lady getting turned on by a camp gay man in bed experimenting though. Unless she was dominant and wanted to kick him in haha

There are a few masculine gay men out there believe it or not and they look it too. I would expect that to be the type of gay man a lady would want

It wouldn’t be for me to be honest

My GF would love it she actually likes watching guys fuck each other too

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I would image if it was a huge thing to most women then the site woyld be full of men claiming to be gay looking for a first meet with a woman.

» Add a new message to this topic