FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Has anyone ever found swingers on fabs from the same small village that you live in.

Has anyone ever found swingers on fabs from the same small village that you live in.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This happened to me a few years ago when I first joined Fabs in 2006.

Back then I posted the village that I lived in along with postcode. About six months after joining a new couple came onto the site within the same village. Now just so you understand my village was more a hamlet with a scattering of houses over a half mile or so radius. As they weren't verified either by photo or other users I was always a bit apprehensive about messaging them to say hi, because as most people know everyone knows everyone in the country.

The did have 3 photos on their profile and were looking for couples or males, but from an intrigue point t of view and voyeuristic aswell no doubt, I couldn't work out where they lived from the decor of their property or the photos of them who they might have been, I know the did the same to me as they looked at my profile alot, needless to say I wish now I had contacted them as having been on the site longer you sometimes only get a certain amount of chances to find genuine people and they both looked very sexy and up for a good time.

Anyway my question to the forum is has this happened to others who have lived or live in rural locations x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *voryforebonyMan  over a year ago

boogie town

"This happened to me a few years ago when I first joined Fabs in 2006.

Back then I posted the village that I lived in along with postcode. About six months after joining a new couple came onto the site within the same village. Now just so you understand my village was more a hamlet with a scattering of houses over a half mile or so radius. As they weren't verified either by photo or other users I was always a bit apprehensive about messaging them to say hi, because as most people know everyone knows everyone in the country.

The did have 3 photos on their profile and were looking for couples or males, but from an intrigue point t of view and voyeuristic aswell no doubt, I couldn't work out where they lived from the decor of their property or the photos of them who they might have been, I know the did the same to me as they looked at my profile alot, needless to say I wish now I had contacted them as having been on the site longer you sometimes only get a certain amount of chances to find genuine people and they both looked very sexy and up for a good time.

Anyway my question to the forum is has this happened to others who have lived or live in rural locations x"

Yes, remarkably there are quite a few in this small quaint fishing village we call Greater Manchester ... Hehe xx

By *inktasticUKTV/TS  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Hi

I come across "local" people every now and then. People who live near a venue tend not to use it for fear of being recognised....or even their car being recognised. This is fair enough as I understand most people in the scene have to be discrete.

I believe that lots of villages have little swingers groups too.

I dont see why people worry about being recognised at a party by a neighbour. After all youre all there for the same reason.

I apologise for appearing blaise about this, as perhaps Im lucky being me all the time and completely open. Everyone knows, and its a lot easier this way.

Mary

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

We have found others in our small village too even met a few of them xxx

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Yes iv found a few people in my village that's on here

By *havenpussycatsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

We met with a couple in the village one along and have played several times.

By *ed PetalCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Anyway my question to the forum is has this happened to others who have lived or live in rural locations x

Yes, remarkably there are quite a few in this small quaint fishing village we call Greater Manchester ... Hehe xx"

Not so far, but there is a couple in the next village and the same looking at each other scenario has been going on. Both our villages are quite small, so it’s intriguing. Neither of us seem to have any desire to message though.

Great Yarmouth

I would make contact with locals, even if theres no attraction. Itll put everyone at ease that theres no problem.

Mary

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do kinda like trying to work out who people are. Weird I know!!

Great Yarmouth

PS

if theres anyone in my village, near to The Convent near to Stalham, who is interested, let me know !

Mary

Great Yarmouth

"I do kinda like trying to work out who people are. Weird I know!!"

thats normal "people watching"

Mary

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

There's one, yes.

Blocked for our mutual convenience.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes, remarkably there are quite a few in this small quaint fishing village we call Greater Manchester ... Hehe xx

Not so far, but there is a couple in the next village and the same looking at each other scenario has been going on. Both our villages are quite small, so it’s intriguing. Neither of us seem to have any desire to message though."

That's what I mean there is this element of intrigue and whether or not to contact them out of a weird kind of courtesy even just to say hi,and how are you finding the lifestyle, its just going that next step, and what it entails.

Great Yarmouth

Quote :-

That's what I mean there is this element of intrigue and whether or not to contact them out of a weird kind of courtesy even just to say hi,and how are you finding the lifestyle, its just going that next step, and what it entails.

I wouldnt think twice....Id just contact them. I dont see it as difficult or a problem.

Mary

By *urchoicenowCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

A couple on this thread are within 10 miles, so not far but we have never messaged yet.

We live in small village so singles from there would be blocked

Hi I'm not in a small village but I've seen a few couples and married fellas I know

One of the couples are friend of my mum and dad lol

We have been contacted by 4 men who we know, with one them being recently married and with a new baby. We replied saying that we knew him, so it was a 'no thanks' and said say hi to his wife (by name). His profile was quickly deleted. The others we didn't reply to but find it amusing when stood next to them in the local pub knowing that they haven't a clue that it us you they were messaging. (We haven't outed any of them, if anyone is wondering.)

» Add a new message to this topic