FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples who also have a single profile

Couples who also have a single profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Chatted to a few ladies who said they were part of a couple but were allowed to have their own single profile too

What’s the benefits , attraction , thoughts on this as I think it’s a very naughty way to let your lady explore on her own.

Thanks for any replies x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

We have a couple account so we can meet as a couple and wife has her own account misshorny247 so she can arrange meets for herself whilst I’m at work . Open and honest works for us

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Couples meet separately for all sorts of reasons - for some it's a cuckold thing, for others it's simply about having fun with other people in a no strings way, for others it's the Hot Wife or Cuckquean angle where the half that stays at home enjoys hearing about it afterwards (or during!!) and the half that is meeting gets to have a good time, for others it's having the ability to explore sides of their sexuality that their partner isn't interested in, and many other reasons besides.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We too have both but sum men like to message the single one with no respect for the male even though it explains we are a cple,the slimey men really do mess it up for the lots of genuine single men,we are here to have fun not to have affairs lol,

I have a couple profile

This is as my profile says for cam only. Doesnt stop the "meet me now" messages

I can cam when he is at work

By *dynlisaCouple  over a year ago

Notts

We have single profiles as its easier to play separate most of the time as it was becoming more awkward. ady would like the lady and lisa didn't like the man or the other way round.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys great it works for all of you. Must add some great emotions and stuff knowing your woman is out chatting meeting. Honesty and rules must be important too??

We have singles profiles as we meet on Fab and the this profile came later. Use single profiles to keep in touch with old friends. And for the occasional solo meets

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I am part of a couple and we both have single profiles too

For us ,it can be tough to get 4way availability and attraction meeting other couples.

Plus so many couple profiles have no male pics on ,so we decided to meet separately too ,if we want to.

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"I am part of a couple and we both have single profiles too

For us ,it can be tough to get 4way availability and attraction meeting other couples.

Plus so many couple profiles have no male pics on ,so we decided to meet separately too ,if we want to. "

Indeed.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

We have a couples account, and also our own accounts. I can play if I want to on my own, although lately it has been as part of a couple

By *abby McFabfaceMan  over a year ago

Somerset

"I am part of a couple and we both have single profiles too

Plus so many couple profiles have no male pics on ,so we decided to meet separately too ,if we want to. "

This in a nutshell

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

I have single profile to meet women couples profile is for meeting couples

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"We have a couple account so we can meet as a couple and wife has her own account misshorny247 so she can arrange meets for herself whilst I’m at work . Open and honest works for us "

lucky man

» Add a new message to this topic