FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > To all couples

To all couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icvon 69 OP   Man  over a year ago

glossop

When did swinging start in your relationships and reasons behind it. my partner and I are interested to hear ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My ex wife and I started swinging in the late 90's and we were in our early 30's.my ex had not been with anyone else before then and I was a known philanderer but always tell my ex about my escapades which she never minded.

We were chatting about our fantasies when I told her I would love to watch her fucked by someone else.

She was shocked and would not hear of it. After several dirty talks whilst making love and further bedroom talks, I said to her, "it's not a question of if you will be fucked by someone else, it's when".

Believe it or not she gave me a long straight look and said I was right. From then on, we began.

Those were the days of Desire magazine and Aphrodite club. We joined as many as we could and had the best sexual relationship I ever had.

Till this day, the thing I regret most about our breakup is our swinging lifestyle.

Trim started swinging with his ex, they then broke up for a different reason and he carried on. He met me a few months later the vanilla way. After a couple of weeks of chatting he explained that he's a swinger and wants to live his life with 100% honesty. I was intrigued and live by the same honesty rule. It helped I think that we where only seeing each other and had no intention of being in a relationship but as time wore on we naturally fell in love. That was nearly 7 years ago and we love how we live our lives now.

Eski

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We had a live-girlfriend fir 4 years. When she left, we decided to try swinging so Caroline could have sex with other women, but without the hassle of relationships.

We we’re in a friends group in our uni days that we’re all at it together - sometimes in groups and other times 1 on 1 - so we started as we meant to go on - and never really stopped. It’s always been a feature of our relationship.

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

We started swinging together, neither had tried it before we met. It started through a boudoir photography shoot that developed from lingerie shots to total nudity. It seemed such a turn on being naked Infront of someone so we looked at naturism initially until we discovered that swinger's frequented the same establishments. One thing led to another, albeit in small steps, and the rest is history as they say.

we started talking about sex and stuff we wanted to do/carry on when we met 100% honesty from the start and 20 + years later we are still at it

By *icvon 69 OP   Man  over a year ago

glossop

Ta for the response so far happy New year to you all. And long may it continue

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I’m often intrigued in finding this out from the couples we meet, as we met on here hence we have a different story to most!

TB

By *rumcouple2013Couple  over a year ago

Tamworth

We started just over five years ago. Mrs Brum confessed to wanting to have sex with another woman. We were so wet behind the ears then, and spent over 12 months looking for single females only. Only to find out the hard way that most were fake. Five years on and we are still trying to find the single female, but have met some great couples

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"I’m often intrigued in finding this out from the couples we meet, as we met on here hence we have a different story to most!

TB"

We met on here too. Never set out to find a relationship, but here we are! I guess that's why we "dabble" - we're very compatible, but Fab gives us chance to have a little additional "cherry* on top!"

(* or Katy, or Eve, or.. )

I've been with my partner for 5 years. The first time he mentioned a threesome my back was right up!

Im no virgin but i'd had a REALLY vanilla sex life until I met him!

It wasn't mentioned again for a couple of years, but the second time he mentioned it i was a lot more receptive to the idea. We watched some documentaries, spoke really openly about everything, then joined fab for a nose and ended up having sex in one of the chat rooms which was a whole new experience! Total buzz! Then we had sex with a couple over Skype which was quite fun but I really wasn't into seeing this random guy watching me, I'd rather the lady had been with us alone in the flesh ! I love MY man, but not really all that INTO men in general.

We never met anyone in the flesh unfortunately so gave up looking for a while, we deleted our fab profile to focus on our business & family. (The conversation continued to develop & grow though)

A few months ago we watched a TV series called you, me, her on netflix and it got us talking again. We don't want to swing & fuck randoms, we both want a girlfriend to do other stuff with as well as shagging.

So here we are again hoping for better results this time. I've even made myself a badoo profile as a bi female looking for another female to join our relationship. (Having more luck there actually woth a few replys and I'm now talking to a woman who lives really close by that might be interested! Fingers crossed as she's lovely! And another woman who is VERY interested but is far too far away)

It's quite amusing how I've gone from almost breaking up with him for even suggesting a three way, to actively looking for a woman to play with us & hoping that it'll be MORE than just sex.

Initially I thought he was going to run off with some replacement, now he's joking that I'm going to end up running away to be a lesbian hahaha

It's been a really fun journey so far and has brought us even closer together!

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

My fella used to cycle home after late evening work. He was intreiged about "cars with people standing around" in a wooded carpark. Boom, he found doggin.

Fast foward a few plus a few more years. My then partner and I watched a documenty on swinging. We googled and found a swinging club party that weekend.

We played with a couple who became good freinds (ten years ago). Fast forward, the male of my first swing is now my partner.

We have been swinging for more years than most. Back in the day of PO box - paper post & Polroid pics.

The excitement and fun is still very much a part of our swinging world.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

She started fantasising about Domme sex and ladies, me, well wouldn’t have worth stopping her.

By *lymcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Devon

My partner asked what I wanted for my 30th birthday and I joked "a 3some" - got a birthday card saying "Sort it then"... the rest as they say is history.....

By *wing_Bi4FunCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Ours started as I'd been bi-curious for years and hubby picked up on this the night we met. He encouraged me to go and explore this side and things progressed from there.

Met a couple of girls 1 on 1 but single females are hard to find so discussed meeting couples for girl on girl and own partner fun only and then we found Fab. That was in 2007!

Things soon moved from own partner to soft swing and visiting a club etc.

We were on the scene for 4/5 years before we took a long break when we started a family and rejoined last year. Hubby joked (but was serious) about me having a hall pass at my Christmas Party. The next day he told me to sign back up to Fab and I didn't argue lol

» Add a new message to this topic