FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Politeness and respect

Politeness and respect

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *essysteve OP   Couple  over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

Not sure if it us just us but we get to many crude messages - mainly from single guys - but not exclusively. Although we are swingers and enjoy life we really don't need these type of messages - why do people do this?

Also why do people send messages when it is clear from our profiles that we will not be suited. We had a message the other week from a 150% straight guy who did not want to meet couples who have a bi guy as part of the parcel and when we politely responded we received a abusive message from him...………..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Manners cost nothing, these people are tearaways.

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

nearby

I would say because most men's brains go from 0 to sex in 0.34 seconds. Since of us are just better at hiding it than others!

Chester/Wirral

"I would say because most men's brains go from 0 to sex in 0.34 seconds. Since of us are just better at hiding it than others!"

A Gentleman is just a patient Wolf

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We very rarely get crude messages or abuse. I'm beginning to think we're missing out

Chester/Wirral

"We very rarely get crude messages or abuse. I'm beginning to think we're missing out "
*Message sent*

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

"We very rarely get crude messages or abuse. I'm beginning to think we're missing out "

Ahhh but you two are into BDSM and therefore the abusive people will be more careful with you two as you have paddles and whips and things

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We very rarely get crude messages or abuse. I'm beginning to think we're missing out *Message sent*"

Oo ya filthy beast!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We very rarely get crude messages or abuse. I'm beginning to think we're missing out

Ahhh but you two are into BDSM and therefore the abusive people will be more careful with you two as you have paddles and whips and things "

This is true we also recently bought a very interesting electro gadget

Chester/Wirral

"We very rarely get crude messages or abuse. I'm beginning to think we're missing out *Message sent*

Oo ya filthy beast! "

Like a gorilla now, i haven't shaved my chest for a while.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We very rarely get crude messages or abuse. I'm beginning to think we're missing out *Message sent*

Oo ya filthy beast! Like a gorilla now, i haven't shaved my chest for a while. "

Do you really shave your chest?

Chester/Wirral

Oo ya filthy beast! Like a gorilla now, i haven't shaved my chest for a while.

Do you really shave your chest? "

I use a trimmer, it appeals to a bigger target market on here and in clubs etc.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've seen messages my female friends get on dating sites and Fab and a lot seem pretty awful and very crude.

Personally I've yet to experience it myself. Nearly every single message I've received so far has been "Where is Neverland?" Which is a bit annoying if I'm honest.. or.. more surprisingly, something pretty sweet in all fairness.

I was expecting messages from the gutter a fully prepared for it. Wasn't so prepared for the nicer messages.

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

nearby

"I've seen messages my female friends get on dating sites and Fab and a lot seem pretty awful and very crude.

Personally I've yet to experience it myself. Nearly every single message I've received so far has been "Where is Neverland?" Which is a bit annoying if I'm honest.. or.. more surprisingly, something pretty sweet in all fairness.

I was expecting messages from the gutter a fully prepared for it. Wasn't so prepared for the nicer messages."

Surely it is where the lost boys hang out

"I've seen messages my female friends get on dating sites and Fab and a lot seem pretty awful and very crude.

I was expecting messages from the gutter a fully prepared for it. Wasn't so prepared for the nicer messages.

Surely it is where the lost boys hang out"

Lol.. I guess so

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do you really shave your chest? I use a trimmer, it appeals to a bigger target market on here and in clubs etc. "

I see. I rather like cheat hair on a man but I also know I'm not your target audience

Chester/Wirral

Do you really shave your chest? I use a trimmer, it appeals to a bigger target market on here and in clubs etc.

I see. I rather like cheat hair on a man but I also know I'm not your target audience "

If I wasn't that hairy I wouldn't bother. Just got too much testosterone.

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

It's a shame people don't show respect or politeness as someone said it cost nothing

Was just discussing with a friend fab is great as it's so much easier than when I was younger swinging but because it's easier it's full of non genuine disrespectful people that don't really understand the lifestyle

When u had to write a letter take a poloriod wait a week for response from a po box lol only the genuine went to all the effort

Rude abusive people ruin it for all and those that don't read profiles rant over on a positive note happy new year to you all x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't think people think to be honest. Or they think with the blood flowing to the wrong head.

It's a catch 22 with both sides at the end of the day. An endless vicious circle. Each one has a problem with the other.

I understand why women don't reply I'd not enjoy replying to the hundreds of messages they get. How many of them are actually decent messages though?

Is it so tough to reply with a polite decline to those? Of course not but then you get the pricks on the male side sending abuse for a decline. These are the rude people, the genuine females and couples end up being indirectly rude (please take this in the correct context) due to the hassle they have had from the pricks. Which then is demoralising to the genuine men who are getting "ignored" so to speak.

There are just naturally rude people, there are some who are not, and some who are not rude but the certain situation may make it appear so.

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

[Removed by poster at 04/01/19 16:06:56]

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

"It's a catch 22 with both sides at the end of the day. An endless vicious circle. Each one has a problem with the other.

I understand why women don't reply I'd not enjoy replying to the hundreds of messages they get. How many of them are actually decent messages though?

Is it so tough to reply with a polite decline to those? Of course not but then you get the pricks on the male side sending abuse for a decline. These are the rude people, the genuine females and couples end up being indirectly rude (please take this in the correct context) due to the hassle they have had from the pricks. Which then is demoralising to the genuine men who are getting "ignored" so to speak.

There are just naturally rude people, there are some who are not, and some who are not rude but the certain situation may make it appear so. "

We reply to everyone who is polite - if they are not what we are looking for then we will say something on the lines of - - thanks for your message but you are not really what we are looking for - but good luck xxx - reasonable polite response we feel.

"It's a catch 22 with both sides at the end of the day. An endless vicious circle. Each one has a problem with the other.

There are just naturally rude people, there are some who are not, and some who are not rude but the certain situation may make it appear so.

We reply to everyone who is polite - if they are not what we are looking for then we will say something on the lines of - - thanks for your message but you are not really what we are looking for - but good luck xxx - reasonable polite response we feel. "

Indeed, very reasonable.

By *rumcouple2013Couple  over a year ago

Tamworth

Mrs Brum doesn’t read the messages anymore. It’s left to me, as we have had rude messages from both couples and men in the beginning. Now we bloke men so that cuts it down a little.

Some seem to think that because you are on a site like this, the female half is a piece of meat.

On the other hand we always send polite messages. But I think sometimes too polite goes against us. Can’t win sometimes.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do you really shave your chest? I use a trimmer, it appeals to a bigger target market on here and in clubs etc.

I see. I rather like cheat hair on a man but I also know I'm not your target audience If I wasn't that hairy I wouldn't bother. Just got too much testosterone. "

Yeah!? It's a cross you have to bear

Chester/Wirral

I see. I rather like cheat hair on a man but I also know I'm not your target audience If I wasn't that hairy I wouldn't bother. Just got too much testosterone.

Yeah!? It's a cross you have to bear "

I see what you did there. That was sneaky, i'm starting to believe your name is just a facade now.

Because they dont read your profile. They don't get past your pictures. See it as a good filter. It's pointless getting offended or upset by it. If someone clearly writes a message that proves they havent taken any notice of your prifile, do they even deserve a reply?.... unless you fancy them of course

We experience this when in the chat rooms particularly if on Cam!

95%+ of the men show neither politeness or respect and rarely even bother to read our profile before contacting us.

Men should approach people here just as they would as if in public, but they don't.

If people spoke to us in public as they do in the chatroom's they would get a fat lip!

it’s pretty obvious, most don’t read the profile, just look at the pictures then message

» Add a new message to this topic