FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is 50 too old for this site !!!

Is 50 too old for this site !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I've reached this mile stone and from a swi nging point of view it seems although people's profiles usually say will meet anyone over this age the reality is the tend to go for younger models.

Just wondered who else is finding this it's particularly hard as there is such a choice of males on here, but we more mature males can offer a great deal too,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

50 is the start the older you are the more you like it we do we fuck and do more things now than ever

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

i find the ladies in their 50s are more body confident, know what they want, and into more kinks

"50 is the start the older you are the more you like it we do we fuck and do more things now than ever"

It isn't happening down in Banbury though ???? wish you were closer, I'm hornier than I was in my 20s lol

crewe

it will get out and meet people , go to clubs and that

"it will get out and meet people , go to clubs and that"

It always seems the ladies go for the fully toned six pack younger m3n

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve been swinging since my 30s and I have to say I’m 50 now and it definatley becomes more limited but not impossible

crewe

have a look at my man he is not at all nice guy 44

By *iker BullMan  over a year ago

leeds

"I’ve been swinging since my 30s and I have to say I’m 50 now and it definatley becomes more limited but not impossible "

Hi I'm finding the same have been swi nging on and off for 20 years it's just younger models are sending us oldies to the swinging scrap heap !!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No it isn't too old. Stop looking at who won't meet you and look at who will. It isn't true that women only go for younger men with six packs.

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

No am 60 now

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Look for people who are looking for you.

I see profiles every so often where they'll only accept up to a certain dress size and aren't going to go near us fatties. If they message me (it's happened) I wouldn't respond, and I wouldn't message them. Same with age, really.

It's a hard slog for everyone here in some ways.

I think people over simplify things. Age is just one of a number of factors that make people attracted to one another. 50 isn’t too old (for me at least).

However, I find that some people over 50 seem to take less care over the way they present themselves. Or the way some people communicate is a bit off. So sometimes that’s the issue rather than age.

On the flip side there are people in that age group that are stunners, full of wit, amazing photos and I feel are waaaay out of my league.

It’s the whole package that matters. Not age.

"Look for people who are looking for you.

I see profiles every so often where they'll only accept up to a certain dress size and aren't going to go near us fatties. If they message me (it's happened) I wouldn't respond, and I wouldn't message them. Same with age, really.

It's a hard slog for everyone here in some ways. "

That's so sizest of them, I just want to be given the chance of a couple to meet me possibly for a social then if they don't like no problem, I would sent a face photo too so I'm genuine, but they just pass me by, will just have to keep trying !!!!

Manchester (she/her)

"I think people over simplify things. Age is just one of a number of factors that make people attracted to one another. 50 isn’t too old (for me at least).

However, I find that some people over 50 seem to take less care over the way they present themselves. Or the way some people communicate is a bit off. So sometimes that’s the issue rather than age.

On the flip side there are people in that age group that are stunners, full of wit, amazing photos and I feel are waaaay out of my league.

It’s the whole package that matters. Not age."

Oh sure. I meet guys (potentially people) over 50. But I won't meet just anyone over (or under) 50. They have to tick my boxes.

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

"it will get out and meet people , go to clubs and that

It always seems the ladies go for the fully toned six pack younger m3n "

Nothing standing in your way from achieving the same fitness and toned body. It's a mental attitude, have a positive one.

Manchester (she/her)

Nothing standing in your way from achieving the same fitness and toned body. It's a mental attitude, have a positive one."

And not everyone is looking for gym fit.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I think people over simplify things. Age is just one of a number of factors that make people attracted to one another. 50 isn’t too old (for me at least).

Well said. A lot of those that complain of being left on the fab scrap heap have dreadful profiles with very poor pics on them, and expect to be able to meet younger women to boot, as they might find on a dating site. On fab the situation is reversed, because of the excess of men, most women are meeting men younger than themselves.

I'm specifically looking for over 50's though.

Manchester (she/her)

It's a hard slog for everyone here in some ways.

That's so sizest of them, I just want to be given the chance of a couple to meet me possibly for a social then if they don't like no problem, I would sent a face photo too so I'm genuine, but they just pass me by, will just have to keep trying !!!!"

No, it's their preference. I don't want a pity fuck from someone who thinks I'm hideous.

Nothing standing in your way from achieving the same fitness and toned body. It's a mental attitude, have a positive one."

I am fit athletic, with a good body I think !??

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Stockport

No, I'm 50 and enjoying fab and the freedom it gives x

By *nceinawhileCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

OP Banbury is full of idiots that think the world is flat and if you live in one of the surrounding villages instead of in the town then they start thinking you must be posh I know these things as I lived there for over 25 years.

As for the age thing everyone has different opinions and preferences try looking at it a little differently.

I don't believe you are ever too old for things you want to do so keep your chin up like the saying goes the best things come to those who wait

C

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Obviously there's going to be a fewess people that you can contact given their preferences. You may have to put more effort in to find compatible people.

One of my favourite lovers was in his 50's.

"OP Banbury is full of idiots that think the world is flat and if you live in one of the surrounding villages instead of in the town then they start thinking you must be posh I know these things as I lived there for over 25 years.

As for the age thing everyone has different opinions and preferences try looking at it a little differently.

I don't believe you are ever too old for things you want to do so keep your chin up like the saying goes the best things come to those who wait

Lol it seems that way here, I used to live in Watford and it was different there, there are some nice people in Banbury though, just haven't found any swingers yet ?!

C"

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

I will let you know about 50 in a few months time. Meanwhile, get yourself to a social or club to meet people and get verified.

Bleating on about not getting a meet after 2 weeks on Fabs isn’t cool. Iron your shirt and see what happens. Just my opinion.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

It always seems the ladies go for the fully toned six pack younger m3n "

My veris suggest otherwise.

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah, two weeks is nothing on Fab. Outside clubs and socials, it seems to take most guys months to get a meet if they do.

"I will let you know about 50 in a few months time. Meanwhile, get yourself to a social or club to meet people and get verified.

Bleating on about not getting a meet after 2 weeks on Fabs isn’t cool. Iron your shirt and see what happens. Just my opinion. "

I've been on and off here for 10 years, and tried other sites, it just seems to get harder (pardon the pun) as you get older, and I wear a suit hence why the shirt doesn't look ironed I tend to tuck it in my trouser and not leave it hanging out points taken on board though thanks xx

We are both in our fifties and seem to be getting as much attention as ever, with the added bonus of more freedom due to kids being grown up

[Removed by poster at 04/01/19 13:12:56]

Nope, I’m more successful getting interest now than I was 10, 20 or even 30 years ago....and often from women whose profiles suggest I’m out of their age range. Age is not necessarily a primary factor quite frequently.

By *nceinawhileCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

OP Banbury definitely has swingers as spoken to a few on here which is odd as I've not lived near there for a long time

"OP Banbury definitely has swingers as spoken to a few on here which is odd as I've not lived near there for a long time"

Just no one seems I interested and I remember when Fabs first opened it pages it was fab on here but I was 12 years younger then lol

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP I have seen men and women on fab who are in their 70's and 80's who are meeting people. 50 definitely isn't too old.

Yes, you will be too old for some people but there are plenty of others who like to meet older folks.

I would hazard a guess that you are looking at profiles of people quite a bit younger than you are and are a bit miffed that they choose to meet those in their own age group!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

OP as others have said - rather than worrying about those that won't meet you perhaps the thing to do is focus on those that will and if you're finding they won't meet you either then rather than blaming your age, look at what you can change to improve your chances (e.g. profile, pics, message style, approach, distance prepared to travel etc) as often it's the things you *can* do something about that are limiting you and not the things you can't change.

I only joined the site after reaching 50 and it's more than exceeded my expectations

"OP I have seen men and women on fab who are in their 70's and 80's who are meeting people. 50 definitely isn't too old.

Yes, you will be too old for some people but there are plenty of others who like to meet older folks.

I would hazard a guess that you are looking at profiles of people quite a bit younger than you are and are a bit miffed that they choose to meet those in their own age group!"

I think you may be partly right but speaking to another person on here who used to live in Banbury they said to a great degree it's the people, maybe I need to extend my search are, I tend to go for more mature couples and ladies anyway as our sense of humour and life style are similar although I would look at younger swingers too

By *unlovinguy_68Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Nothing in this life is handed to you on a plate.

Want the better things in life, you have to put the extra effort in to go and grab it

My man is a lot older than me,we met on here 4 years ago.

Age is just a number,just some numbers are higher than others.

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

I’m gonna agree partly with what many have said in that the OP should channel their focus on those looking for over 50’s.

I’m also going to partly agree with the OP as it seems many on Fab do use their filters which therefore excludes the over 50’s from their Search or their Feed Updates.

That all said, I’ve found a few Regulars that prefer the fact I’m about 10 or 20 years older than them. They’d rarely consider someone younger than themselves as it tends to attract the “instant gratification/Snapchat” generation, the weekender profile types, the less experienced, or the Can’t Accom/staying with parents types.

Stay positive, focus on what you’re attracted to, & who DOES actually want to Meet. Not the vast majority who don’t meet your criteria. You’ll have more Fab fun if you do. Good luck OP.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

not likely ..50 is when all the action started for me on here..thou i must admit i was lying about my age then claiming to be 42..

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"OP I have seen men and women on fab who are in their 70's and 80's who are meeting people. 50 definitely isn't too old.

I would hazard a guess that you are looking at profiles of people quite a bit younger than you are and are a bit miffed that they choose to meet those in their own age group!

I think you may be partly right but speaking to another person on here who used to live in Banbury they said to a great degree it's the people, maybe I need to extend my search are, I tend to go for more mature couples and ladies anyway as our sense of humour and life style are similar although I would look at younger swingers too"

If you're limiting your search to Banbury, as you seem to be, you're immediately reducing your chances - you have several major cities within easy reach in all directions - perhaps widen your search to include them

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I think it's different for women. I'd hope that if I were still looking for meets that being 50 next month wouldn't put a stop to who I'd be interested in.

"I think it's different for women. I'd hope that if I were still looking for meets that being 50 next month wouldn't put a stop to who I'd be interested in."

I think you are right Lola by the way you look amazing, it seems as there are so many men on here couples and ladies can be very very choosey which is fine and understandable, but I wish they would perhaps sometime keep a slightly more open mind about over 50s we haven't quite reached the grumpy old man stage yet

Loving the feedback was starting to worry this site was turning into young and fit only.

By *ynetaurusMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Good manners, good grooming, non pushy attitude appeals to some ladies who are or looking for a ....Dare use the word...GENTLEMAN

"Loving the feedback was starting to worry this site was turning into young and fit only.

"

The oldies are still up for a good time and hopefully are more understanding too x

It's a hard slog for everyone here in some ways. "

By *hrisUB3Man  over a year ago

Heathrow

"Good manners, good grooming, non pushy attitude appeals to some ladies who are or looking for a ....Dare use the word...GENTLEMAN"

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Loving the feedback was starting to worry this site was turning into young and fit only.

The oldies are still up for a good time and hopefully are more understanding too x"

Whilst there are some people who will meet single guys over fifty, it's obvious that their chances will decline the older they get.

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

There's an awful lot of 'am I too old' threads around at the moment. Is this the theme for the week?

Also, if everyone in the threads replied "yes, you're too old", I have a sneaking suspicion it wouldn't make any difference to their decision to stay or go.

If it's any comfort or reassurance, Mrs Naughty loves horny attention from older men. Maturity is a huge turn-on for her.

50's you're just beginning, take it from us we're in our 60's and 70's and still meeting other people for some good wholesome recreational deviant sex.

50ts are super... do just enjoy , you know what you want and don’t...experience is a wonderful thing !!!!!!

"I think it's different for women. I'd hope that if I were still looking for meets that being 50 next month wouldn't put a stop to who I'd be interested in."

Can’t believe you’ve moved to the North West, unless of course it’s a fake location

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

These threads are becoming annoying about age. If you positive and confident you can have good things what ever your age.

I'm having more sex now than I did in my 20's and regularly beat people 30 years younger than me in a very competitive sport

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I bloody hope not cos I’m rolling down the hill that way

Good heavens no , ok we 50 plus year olds may be out of a few people's searches or looking for parameters but golly gosh life is still rather splendid

I'm 60 & despite my best efforts I only managed 3 meets last year. So yes as a solo man it definately gets harder with age.

By *utterfly manMan  over a year ago

South west / South East

I am a mature guy In age only...(69)

Still active, still having and always looking for fun..

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Both of us over 50, we tend to do OK meets wise

Recently 50. I hope it's not too old!

I suspect there are many, like me, who prefer people a similar age. You'll be ok, OP.

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Both here over 60, we seem to do ok, just need to leave the zimmer at home and be careful with the dodgy knees and hope the false teeth and wigs do not drop off mid shag.

By *lackstudsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 05/01/19 19:12:21]

I bloody hope not

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"Both here over 60, we seem to do ok, just need to leave the zimmer at home and be careful with the dodgy knees and hope the false teeth and wigs do not drop off mid shag."

It is easier for couples and single women over 50. Not so for single men.

The problem is : lots of single women and couples set their age filters to 45 or 50 max.

That being the case, single men over 50 are blocked from sending a message or wink to such people.

So not matter what you do , age can be a limiting factor once you go past 50 for single men.

At that age you are excluded from many peoples updates and feeds, so if they can’t see you, then they can’t contact you either.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No it ain’t too old

By *unlovinCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Life begins at 50 ....

50 is the new 40

Can you still see the screen? Use the keyboard? You’re all good

By *atureMischiefCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

We run a night for over 40s called Mature Mischief at Liberty Elite on the first Wednesday of the month. However there is a waiting list for single guys as we get inundated with requests to come along.

ha ha you will probably find there is more 50 plus on here than in saga

My birthday yesterday . having a meet tonight ..so no problem not about age . about what's inside

Hope not I was 51 a week ago!

"We run a night for over 40s called Mature Mischief at Liberty Elite on the first Wednesday of the month. However there is a waiting list for single guys as we get inundated with requests to come along."

Ooooo sounds fun ... any space for single ladies?

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Well if 50 is too old then we are well and truly bolloxed.

Then again, thinking about what we got up to last year, we should be OK for a while.

Many 50yr olds do well here as do many older just forget your age and go for it.

By *eefdoddusCouple  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

We sincerely hope not..!

By *terling2017Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

I agree

By *ariemike11Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Some younger peeps like older peeps because they take there time to savour the moment as opposed to some younger peeps going at it like the duracell rabbit then game over.

Yes it is and so am I

I’ve no complaints

I don't condone it but in my experience a lot of men seem to lie about their age on here! If you can't beat em, join em!

L x

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Go with it...It just gets different but hopefully still fun.

By *arrasicMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"I don't condone it but in my experience a lot of men seem to lie about their age on here! If you can't beat em, join em!

L x"

Ya I'm really 99

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

I think your chances get less with age.

By *oftandGentle2Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I’ve a little while to go for that milestone, but good god I hope not!!! Sex is fun!!! Lol

By *rigger1987Woman  over a year ago

Borders

I prefer older men. More experienced and can find a clit.

No..

By *ariemike11Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Some times the older fiddle plays a finer tune !!!!

Dear fit 50+ milfs and dilfs. Send me a message

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

If it is we have certainly had it lol.

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Am getting more now than when I was younger and love every minute of it

Hope not or I've only got 2yrs left.

We get worse

No

I hope 50 isn’t too old, that’s the age we started swinging at. We like it way too much to give it up now.

Nope. I'll Shah a 85 years old woman if she has a nice set of elbows on her

Iv seen a post by a couple with a 71 yr old! Personally i wont go above a certain age due to my line of work

S

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I started on here at 50, I continue to have fun.

I meet mainly guys in their 40's. I find some men my age a bit miserable.

"I started on here at 50, I continue to have fun.

I meet mainly guys in their 40's. I find some men my age a bit miserable. "

We know what you mean. Isn’t it weird how about half the people you know start to go all withdrawn and miserable and closed in their forties? And the other half just think “sod it” and get on with their loves even though they will never be 21 again. We always try to be in the cheerful group.

No

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

We started at 60 and never look back still rocking lol

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Iv seen a post by a couple with a 71 yr old! Personally i wont go above a certain age due to my line of work

S"

Intriqued?

» Add a new message to this topic