FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Adoration in numbers - Girl from Ipanema

Adoration in numbers - Girl from Ipanema

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a fan of the Girl from Ipanema, as I'm sure many of you are. She might be the hottest girl on here. In fact there is objective evidence for that, given the 2018 "hottest" photos list.

One of her photos received the most fabs in the whole of 2018: It's the one of her sitting in a red chair which was fabbed a whopping 28,040 times. Given that the photo wasn't up until 17th January, that averages at over 80 fabs per day - or roughly one fab every 18 minutes. To put that in context, this was over 6,500 fabs ahead of 2nd place - 30% fabbier.

Also, in the MF couple category, the Girl from Ipanema was top again (alongside Handsomishdevil) she is face down (ass up) on the bed, tied with rope at the wrists whilst he stands behind her. This has 14,641 fabs, although it's worth noting that this was only published on 14th May last year. This means it only had 232 days to accrue such a volume of fabs, so a rate of 63 per day or roughly one fab every 23 minutes. Her lead wasn't quite so big here, with a gap of 2,300 fabs, 19% fabbier.

Between them these two pics alone were getting fabbed every 10 minutes.

Then you can factor in another of her solo photos (full length naked from behind, bent over a sofa) attracted nearly 20,000 fabs which would be enough for a top 3/4 slot, plus another of her couples ones also hit 14,000 and would have been in second.

Add in those two pics and someone was fabbing a photo of the Girl from Ipanema at least every 5 minutes for the entirety of 2018. Just imagine the volume of... well it's enough to make her hair very shiny, put it that way.

She does confess to narcissism and the need for adoration - and in this case her gorgeous photos are result in a win-win.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

Can't say I was overly impressed.

That's not to say she's not a nice person etc, just didn't make me want to click fab

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

this is going on again, a bit creepy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry - never heard of her.

Not interested in pics of people I don't know/will never meet, though... (shrugs)

Some one has a LOT of time on their hands

"I'm a fan of the Girl from Ipanema, as I'm sure many of you are. She might be the hottest girl on here. In fact there is objective evidence for that, given the 2018 "hottest" photos list.

One of her photos received the most fabs in the whole of 2018: It's the one of her sitting in a red chair which was fabbed a whopping 28,040 times. Given that the photo wasn't up until 17th January, that averages at over 80 fabs per day - or roughly one fab every 18 minutes. To put that in context, this was over 6,500 fabs ahead of 2nd place - 30% fabbier.

Also, in the MF couple category, the Girl from Ipanema was top again (alongside Handsomishdevil) she is face down (ass up) on the bed, tied with rope at the wrists whilst he stands behind her. This has 14,641 fabs, although it's worth noting that this was only published on 14th May last year. This means it only had 232 days to accrue such a volume of fabs, so a rate of 63 per day or roughly one fab every 23 minutes. Her lead wasn't quite so big here, with a gap of 2,300 fabs, 19% fabbier.

Then you can factor in another of her solo photos (full length naked from behind, bent over a sofa) attracted nearly 20,000 fabs which would be enough for a top 3/4 slot, plus another of her couples ones also hit 14,000 and would have been in second.

Add in those two pics and someone was fabbing a photo of the Girl from Ipanema at least every 5 minutes for the entirety of 2018. Just imagine the volume of... well it's enough to make her hair very shiny, put it that way.

She does confess to narcissism and the need for adoration - and in this case her gorgeous photos are result in a win-win.

"

You have some serious time on your hands to figure out those stats...

"Some one has a LOT of time on their hands "

Beat me to it

"this is going on again, a bit creepy"

Word

Just a VERY quiet day at the office...

She was also based in Edinburgh at one point (where I am) so we'd chatted before. Plus I think she has a gorgeous figure.

"Just a VERY quiet day at the office...

She was also based in Edinburgh at one point (where I am) so we'd chatted before. Plus I think she has a gorgeous figure.

"

She does fair play

[Removed by poster at 04/01/19 13:04:09]

[Removed by poster at 04/01/19 13:05:31]

I know right?

Plus, what's sexier than beautiful Brazilian women? Statistics. What? Am I right? ... guys... guys?

Inevitable tumble

"I'm a fan of the Girl from Ipanema, as I'm sure many of you are. She might be the hottest girl on here. In fact there is objective evidence for that, given the 2018 "hottest" photos list.

"

Thanks rainman

I'm an excellent driver

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

She certainly is an attractive woman but I can't actually believe you've worked those kind of things out.

Stalker alert

"She certainly is an attractive woman but I can't actually believe you've worked those kind of things out.

Stalker alert "

100%

"

This is a little creepy to be honest. It's healthy to have an attraction, but this seems to be veering towards obsession

This is a little creepy to be honest. It's healthy to have an attraction, but this seems to be veering towards obsession "

Sure does

This is a little creepy to be honest. It's healthy to have an attraction, but this seems to be veering towards obsession "

Get this on Excel and show me the tables and pie charts.

Did you go to Mollie Sugdens wedding Op?

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

She is a gorgeous looking woman but I have to say this much adoration from the OP would freak me out if I was her

I always think posts about a person on here are not a great idea as others may disagree white the OP and leaves her open to reading not so nice things about her

Always better to message her your love I feel

» Add a new message to this topic