FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Catch 22

Catch 22

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’ve been on and off here for a few years and you’d think I’d have learned after the first time to just hide my profile rather than delete and lose verifications. Now I’m in a catch 22 where I look like I’m fresh off the last boat that rolled in and struggling to find anyone who will meet an unverified man. A lot of people I’ve spoken to simply don’t believe me when I say I’ve been on before and have experience! So I’m putting the feelers out here, any takers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Can you not contact old meets and get them to reverify you? That's the usual route to showing that you're genuine

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Can you not contact old meets and get them to reverify you? That's the usual route to showing that you're genuine"

This.

Admittedly we just his ours for four years....but there are plenty of people we've met who are still here and who we're sure would happily confirm we are who we say.

I suppose it'll depend on who you met and if you can remember user names.

Plenty of people have profiles saying they've come and gone...some who may be genuine. Others.........

A

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Can you not contact old meets and get them to reverify you? That's the usual route to showing that you're genuine

This.

Admittedly we just his ours for four years....but there are plenty of people we've met who are still here and who we're sure would happily confirm we are who we say.

Plenty of people have profiles saying they've come and gone...some who may be genuine. Others.........

A"

*Hid. Not his.

"Can you not contact old meets and get them to reverify you? That's the usual route to showing that you're genuine"

Contacted one and got a ‘no sorry’ and another the message was just deleted (not the first time I’ve asked both) I’ve not seen any others so far

"Can you not contact old meets and get them to reverify you? That's the usual route to showing that you're genuine

This.

A

Think I will just hide my profile next time it all gets a bit ‘all the same’ on here I always end up coming back on anyway! Lol

*Hid. Not his. "

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

Contacted one and got a ‘no sorry’ and another the message was just deleted (not the first time I’ve asked both) I’ve not seen any others so far "

What does that tell you ?

Or more to the point what have you just told all of fab about yourself.

Perhaps another profile lol.

Or if you want me to be gentle then why not just start again ...if you was so great before you can be again.....or are you fibbing

Sorry fab truthing i mean.

Ok ive done now I'll stop.

Contacted one and got a ‘no sorry’ and another the message was just deleted (not the first time I’ve asked both) I’ve not seen any others so far

Or if you want me to be gentle then why not just start again ...if you was so great before you can be again.....or are you fibbing

Ok ive done now I'll stop. "

No ones claiming to be gods gift here pal! Wondered how long it would take for a bellend to pipe up

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

Lol.

There's your reason.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok ive done now I'll stop.

No ones claiming to be gods gift here pal! Wondered how long it would take for a bellend to pipe up "

Let your true colours shine through.

» Add a new message to this topic