FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Young guy for meets!

Young guy for meets!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’m 21 and looking to get myself out there as I want to experience cuckolding and threesomes with couples. But finding it hard to find meets. Do come from a small town so knew it would be hard! Have had a few female meets but can never secure a couple meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

OP, firstly you have to accept that your age will mean that some people simply won't meet with you. Don't fret, there is nothing you can do about it. Use your time wisely and search for people in your area that are looking for guys your age.

If you put as much effort into your messages as you have writing your profile, you're going to struggle more. Put some effort in, maybe a little humour. Perhaps describe what you can offer or what you are looking for... tbh anything, because it's a bit bland atm.

A sad fact of geography is that you live in a predominantly rural area, and that may hamper your chances more. Once again there is nothing you can do about that, but maybe use the forums and the chat room to initiate chat, particularly a geographic room where there are more likely to be people from your area. Your profile does state that you can travel though, so maybe look for people a little further away? Northampton and Oxford aren't that far away.

Also, are you sure you want to shag a woman in her 90's? Your profile says so.

Don't believe for one minute that just because you've joined the site that knickers will magically hit the floor, it still takes effort.

All in all it may be an uphill struggle for you, but so is trying to pull in a pub, so you might as well give it a go. Good luck.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Oh, and perhaps you could display the verifications from your female meets, or the verification summary to show people that you are serious about meeting and reliable.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Oh, and perhaps you could display the verifications from your female meets, or the verification summary to show people that you are serious about meeting and reliable. "

Thank you for the advice! I’ll get onto it! Good to hear it from a couples point of view! I’ll update my bio now to not be bland

» Add a new message to this topic