FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi,Straight or gay

Bi,Straight or gay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do guys on here find it so hard to be honest about their sexuality??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Very open about mine on here

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Because there's a lot of stigma attached to male same sex attraction, and guys have a hard time getting meets. So they lie to hopefully improve their chances.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I'm bi, think the pic of me on here sucking cock when I'm in a dress would make it a bit hard for me to put "straight" Lol. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm honest. I don't want a cock anywhere near my my orifices

By *inkynudeMan  over a year ago

London

One thing I find strange is seeing gay/bi men asking for straight men. Surely straight men won’t be interested in meeting other men... right?

"One thing I find strange is seeing gay/bi men asking for straight men. Surely straight men won’t be interested in meeting other men... right?"

Meeting for a social is cool I guess

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

there are many straight guys on here , whos friends list is full of guys and TV

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"One thing I find strange is seeing gay/bi men asking for straight men. Surely straight men won’t be interested in meeting other men... right?"

I’m not sure that it’s that strange given the contents of some of the posts! Guess it might be an aspiration or fantasy.

Ramsgate

"there are many straight guys on here , whos friends list is full of guys and TV"

I agree - if someone is going to tell porky pies then they should at least remove the evidence lol

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

we are a couple and play with guys, im was curious about guys, not anymore I like to lick and suck guys with the wife, not on my own one to one

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Clutching at straws out of desparation

"we are a couple and play with guys, im was curious about guys, not anymore I like to lick and suck guys with the wife, not on my own one to one"

Do you do it as a turn on for the wife?or because you enjoy it,or both?

Manchester (she/her)

"One thing I find strange is seeing gay/bi men asking for straight men. Surely straight men won’t be interested in meeting other men... right?

Clutching at straws out of desparation"

Or taboo, thinking they're so hot they can change someone's sexuality.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There's many reasons OP, but the biggest one is the false illusion that it will enable them to meet people that say they won't meet bi guys - by doing that they Don't realise they are closing the door on the just as many people that actively seek bi guys and won't meet those that identify as straight.

As a bisexual guy myself I won't meet 'straight' guys as I figure if they're hiding their sexuality, there may well be other things they're hiding too.

We are both bi ...don’t meet straight guys. One of the reasons for joining was so I could realise a fantasy of seeing hubby with another guy. With bi guys I get that and two cocks ...so why would We meet straight?

Manchester (she/her)

I no longer knowingly meet anyone who's open about their biphobia, for what it's worth.

"There's many reasons OP, but the biggest one is the false illusion that it will enable them to meet people that say they won't meet bi guys - by doing that they Don't realise they are closing the door on the just as many people that actively seek bi guys and won't meet those that identify as straight.

As a bisexual guy myself I won't meet 'straight' guys as I figure if they're hiding their sexuality, there may well be other things they're hiding too."

This is what I think which I find strange,there is a lovely couple near me who only want to meet bi guys which is fine.Surely best to be honest about it in the first place or you will stand no chance of meeting them.

I think it's more of a case if people outside the site were to find out that they were bi and they wouldn't be comfortable about it.

"I no longer knowingly meet anyone who's open about their biphobia, for what it's worth. "

Yeah I can see why,best just to be honest about it

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

We're both bi and do get the single guys who say there straight when come to meet them they either block us or don't turn up

"Because there's a lot of stigma attached to male same sex attraction, and guys have a hard time getting meets. So they lie to hopefully improve their chances. "

This

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"Why do guys on here find it so hard to be honest about their sexuality??"

From a guy with a hidden profile!

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

I don't get it either. Practically speaking, even if they found a straight guy willing to 'experiment', they aren't gonna be particularly skilled, or enthusiastic compared to an actual gay or bi guy.

"One thing I find strange is seeing gay/bi men asking for straight men. Surely straight men won’t be interested in meeting other men... right?

I don't get it either. Practically speaking, even if they found a straight guy willing to 'experiment', they aren't gonna be particularly skilled, or enthusiastic compared to an actual gay or bi guy."

Surely that would make them bi curious, rather than straight anyway, if they wanted to experiment?

"Why do guys on here find it so hard to be honest about their sexuality??

From a guy with a hidden profile! "

Like I said previously in this thread,I am taking a bit of a break.It would be appreciated if you could respect that.

I chat almost exclusively with straight guys on here (I’m bi). You can have a plutonic friendship you know. I’ve met a ton of men on here for drinks, going out around town and some have even become good mates. Some have even led to more than that - though that wasn’t the intent of either party. You won’t see them in my veri’s though because they’re discreet - which is part of the reason I prefer those kinds of guys.

Being Bi I feel like I have more in common with straight men than gay men. Different lifestyles and personalities (generally speaking).

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

I don't get it either. Practically speaking, even if they found a straight guy willing to 'experiment', they aren't gonna be particularly skilled, or enthusiastic compared to an actual gay or bi guy.

Surely that would make them bi curious, rather than straight anyway, if they wanted to experiment? "

Perhaps, technically. Either way, it's gonna end up with a real toothy blowjob from someone who probably won't make much eye contact lol

I chat almost exclusively with straight guys on here (I’m bi). You can have a plutonic friendship you know. I’ve met a ton of men on here for drinks, going out around town and some have even become good mates. Some have even led to more than that - though that wasn’t the intent of either party. You won’t see them in my veri’s though because they’re discreet - which is part of the reason I prefer those kinds of guys.

Being Bi I feel like I have more in common with straight men than gay men. Different lifestyles and personalities (generally speaking)."

makes sense

Being Bi I feel like I have more in common with straight men than gay men. Different lifestyles and personalities (generally speaking)."

I did look at your verifications and the second one is from a straight guy who says you have a nice big cock,not really discreet lol,And not really straight

"I did look at your verifications and the second one is from a straight guy who says you have a nice big cock,not really discreet lol,And not really straight "

Cant you read? I just said the people I’m referring to haven’t left verifications

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Sexual orientations isn't fixed into gay, bi or straight categories and always for life though. If you are expecting that, you really don't understand homo sapiens

It's a complex array of spectra and possibilities that varies over time. And, as people can get sexual stimulation and satisfaction via toys - sometimes people are substituted for toys, with similar outcomes, without it having been influenced by someone's sexual orientation. Couples here have many partners in them who realised some aspect of bi in their make-up, or could enjoy bi experience situationally.

This is not to mention the social influence that discourages same sex sexual activity, nor some swingers who only meet straight guys.

The flip side of that restricted mindset is that some people perceive a place like this as somewhere they could try something out that they haven't and wouldn't elsewhere. Those who whinge about it, or contact that they could avoid by using tools etc, help to reinforce artificial rigid boundaries that don't reflect our species.

"I did look at your verifications and the second one is from a straight guy who says you have a nice big cock,not really discreet lol,And not really straight

Cant you read? I just said the people I’m referring to haven’t left verifications "

Oh I see,maybe you turned him bi then he went back straight.

have you seen the threads about bi guys? there’s your answer.

"Sexual orientations isn't fixed into gay, bi or straight categories and always for life though. If you are expecting that, you really don't understand homo sapiens

It's a complex array of spectra and possibilities that varies over time. And, as people can get sexual stimulation and satisfaction via toys - sometimes people are substituted for toys, with similar outcomes, without it having been influenced by someone's sexual orientation. Couples here have many partners in them who realised some aspect of bi in their make-up, or could enjoy bi experience situationally.

This is not to mention the social influence that discourages same sex sexual activity, nor some swingers who only meet straight guys.

The flip side of that restricted mindset is that some people perceive a place like this as somewhere they could try something out that they haven't and wouldn't elsewhere. Those who whinge about it, or contact that they could avoid by using tools etc, help to reinforce artificial rigid boundaries that don't reflect our species.

"

I disagree I think if you are straight the you are straight.Same with being Gay or Bi.Nothing wrong with any of those labels though.

"Why do guys on here find it so hard to be honest about their sexuality??

have you seen the threads about bi guys? there’s your answer."

No I haven't.

"I did look at your verifications and the second one is from a straight guy who says you have a nice big cock,not really discreet lol,And not really straight

Cant you read? I just said the people I’m referring to haven’t left verifications

Oh I see,maybe you turned him bi then he went back straight. "

Wow you really are incapable of understanding a simple concept. I’m not talking about a person on my profile. why you still on here? Thought you were taking a break

Oh I see,maybe you turned him bi then he went back straight. .

Wow you really are incapable of understanding a simple concept. I’m not talking about a person on my profile. why you still on here? Thought you were taking a break "

Taking a break from meeting people,I don't need to message random men on here like you for social life.

Oh I see,maybe you turned him bi then he went back straight. .

Wow you really are incapable of understanding a simple concept. I’m not talking about a person on my profile. why you still on here? Thought you were taking a break

Taking a break from meeting people,I don't need to message random men on here like you for social life. "

oh dear

Both bi here and happy to show it

. Always honest about mine

Ramsgate

"Why do guys on here find it so hard to be honest about their sexuality??. Always honest about mine"

And what a juicy looking helmet

By *srsozeMan  over a year ago

Romford

I think it’s up to the individual to decide how they identify on here ... I am listed as bisexual although in everyday life I don’t, I would say I am straight or heteexible.

I can understand why guys say straight on their profile but enjoy playing with guys too, it’s just that they don’t identify as being bisexual but they like playing with someone of the same sex; I do think there is a difference.

I also think that the labelling of someone’s sexuality is subjective and means something different to each person. At one time I thought that fab should have more options for the sexuality label but I think it would still cause confusion. Aaaaanyway... if someone wants to publicly state they are straight but privately let you know that they enjoy some same sex fun, then don’t judge. If it’s not for, move on, or agree what you will and won’t do together.

By *eightonpa1Man  over a year ago

Market Weighton

I am open about being Bi now on here but for years I hid it away felt it was a dirty word & don't forget that some of the older senior in age member would have grown up with it being against the law with jail time. I have to say I would've guessed that on here the men would feel easier saying I am bi-curious, or bi. After all, how many on here tell work mate & family they swing I bet it is less than 5% of the site members then add they may like to play with men also. I don't think any of my Bi or gay friend would fully understand why I want to do a 3some with a Bi guy. Sex meant to be fun Does it matter what we say we are if I meet a female & have sex at that moment I only want sex with her as I met her on her own & my mind is sex with just her. Now if she said she like 3 way with two fellas & them both be bi I am happy with that. If I ever get to meet a couple & they say we are straight then I know there is no playing with the fella. Wouldn't stop me saying you have a nice dick. But would say can I feel it. It's down to what the group have said & even then it isn't cast in stone that they will always be straight if the fella was to say we get on great & you have never come on to me but I would like to hug feel you it doesn't mean he is bi at that moment he just felt it was right to share what I gave his wife even 1 or two kisses doesn't turn them bi. It's down to mood & feeling & I have had some of my straight mates ask me round to show their wife where the best spots are & if that means I have to give him a BJ or rim him and I have even had the GF or wife feel my prostate so they can then do it to there lover. I haven't turned them gay in what I have done. often my mate is too uptight with the female not knowing what to do loads of females think a BJ gets it in suck like mad till they cum never use their lips to kiss or tongue to lick & many don't even play with the guy's balls.

"there are many straight guys on here , whos friends list is full of guys and TV"
is that straight straight or Fab straight

By *an_buryMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Chat on kik

"Chat on kik"

what’s wrong with chatting on here?

I've not tried anything with a man yet but I do want to... But only with a woman in the mix too, bi mfm. Is that greedy or what?

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Straight" guys are very often criticised for lying about their sexuality but little is said about the growing number of "Gay" guys who hide behind a bisexual label..

I have met lots of bi guys on here who tell me they have no interest in women whatsoever..

"I've not tried anything with a man yet but I do want to... But only with a woman in the mix too, bi mfm. Is that greedy or what? "

Nope, You'll be much more relaxed, and horny with some female involvement! Often the best way to start.

Personally, I'm more able to be versatile when playing with a couple than just a guy

By *an_buryMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I fancy girls and am married.

I've also dabbled with men. Horny fun

By *eachPreacherMan  over a year ago

Kent/London

I'm straight as an arrow but unfortunately 99% of the fabs on my pics are from other men, half of which say they are straight. I may as well be on grindr at this rate, probably get more female attention there

"I'm straight as an arrow but unfortunately 99% of the fabs on my pics are from other men, half of which say they are straight. I may as well be on grindr at this rate, probably get more female attention there "

Market Weighton

"I've not tried anything with a man yet but I do want to... But only with a woman in the mix too, bi mfm. Is that greedy or what? "
No it's not greedy it fun & you may not like doing male on male so having a Female there mean its no a wasted meet.

Market Weighton

"Chat on kik

what’s wrong with chatting on here?"

Agree what is it that everyone wants to only chat on kik most PM's I get says I am on kik (then username) chat on there.

No chat on here thanks.

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Because there's a lot of stigma attached to male same sex attraction, and guys have a hard time getting meets. So they lie to hopefully improve their chances. "

There's your answer right there. Stigma and judgement.

Just be honest,and enjoy it

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"I think it’s up to the individual to decide how they identify on here ... I am listed as bisexual although in everyday life I don’t, I would say I am straight or heteexible.

I can understand why guys say straight on their profile but enjoy playing with guys too, it’s just that they don’t identify as being bisexual but they like playing with someone of the same sex; I do think there is a difference.

I also think that the labelling of someone’s sexuality is subjective and means something different to each person. At one time I thought that fab should have more options for the sexuality label but I think it would still cause confusion. Aaaaanyway... if someone wants to publicly state they are straight but privately let you know that they enjoy some same sex fun, then don’t judge. If it’s not for, move on, or agree what you will and won’t do together. "

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

"We are both bi ...don’t meet straight guys. One of the reasons for joining was so I could realise a fantasy of seeing hubby with another guy. With bi guys I get that and two cocks ...so why would We meet straight? "

This.

Some of Male friends have two profiles. One for bi fun one for straight. Works ok them it seems

They do this simply to avoid stigma / shitty comments plus obviously increase their meet odds

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"I'm bi, think the pic of me on here sucking cock when I'm in a dress would make it a bit hard for me to put "straight" Lol. X "

Lol I’m straight

By *-Jay-83Man  over a year ago

Halifax

I’m what I call ‘spaghetti’ & I think my girlfriend is too x

I am bi and clearly say so on my profile. I often get winks and messages from other guys who state that they are straight on their profile, and I have to say that I do find it a bit annoying.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I think that the answer has been given several times on this thread already; stigma and judgement. As long as being a bi guy is seen as being dirty then people will hide it and the more people hide it, the more it's seen as dirty.

Personally I won't meet guys who identify as straight for several reasons;

I refuse to be someone's dirty secret, I took a long time getting around my sexuality and I want to be open and enjoy my time with the people I meet, not scurry around in the bushes.

Also because, as harsh as it sounds, I don't want to be with someone who is 'giving it a go', if I meet a guy I want to know that he wants to be there with me, not so he can decide half way through that he wants to go home to his wife.

"I think that the answer has been given several times on this thread already; stigma and judgement. As long as being a bi guy is seen as being dirty then people will hide it and the more people hide it, the more it's seen as dirty.

Personally I won't meet guys who identify as straight for several reasons;

I refuse to be someone's dirty secret, I took a long time getting around my sexuality and I want to be open and enjoy my time with the people I meet, not scurry around in the bushes.

Also because, as harsh as it sounds, I don't want to be with someone who is 'giving it a go', if I meet a guy I want to know that he wants to be there with me, not so he can decide half way through that he wants to go home to his wife. "

My bf is on here and is straight it obviously says so on his profile and the only messages he has had on here are from gay guys wanting to suck him off, which I find quite amusing There is definitely a double standard, I am bi but for women no one really cares if you are, but I would never message a straight women on here .

I get quite a few "straight" guys messaging me for oral play, then back out at the last minute

I'm stright luv bein admired naked showing off wanking can travel

Why shouldn’t guys talk to gay guys doesn’t mean they will get drilled

To answer the OP, I can understand mem hiding their bisexuality. It could be as simple as not wanting anyone know and privacy. Imagine being outed to friends or family. I have bi only profile, but I am generally straight, don't fancy men, but if in the right mood with the right people, I will play bi in a mmf.

Alison for done guys, admitting their sexuality, is a big deal.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

All 3

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Another thread on straight or bi, I think guys have a sliding scale of straightness maybe. I don't care much for labels as I'm pansexual anyway.

But guilt and being judged are not helpful.

"I’m what I call ‘spaghetti’ & I think my girlfriend is too x "

Straight till you get hot and wet?

» Add a new message to this topic